PDA

View Full Version : RP: Battle Realms: Shattered Kingdoms



Pages : [1] 2

Eldan
5th September 2004, 06:04 PM
Wellcome to the Realms.


Character Registration Rules

Full Name:
Gender:
Age:
Race:
Apparience:
Able Hand:
Initial Perk:
Stats:
Element:
Hometown:
Inventory:

In order to do this you have to Understand the following

Genders:
Males Of the Realm: The Males of the realm are thoughter, and can resist more pain before dieing. +10Hp.
Females Of the Realm: The Females of the realm are nimble, and can move quickly in almost any terrain. +10% Speed.

Age:
Humans:
Childhood:1~10
Young:11~18
Adult:19~50
Old:50~90

Lumnids:
Childhood:1~12
Young:12~20
Adult:20~60
Old:60~100

Elven:*
Childhood:1~100
Young:100~200
Adult:200~700
Old:+700

Dwarf:
Childhood:1~20
Young:20~40
Adult:40~100
Old:100~170

Halfling:
Childhood:1~5
Young:5~12
Adult:12~30
Old:30~50

Orc:
Childhood:1~10
Young:11~18
Adult:19~50
Old:50~90

Goblin:
Childhood:1~5
Young:5~12
Adult:12~30
Old:30~50

Undead:
Zombie:1~5 (After dieing)
Skelletal:5~10,000 (After dieing)
Spectral: +10,000 (After dieing)

*Both, Moon Elf and Dark Elf have the same life spawn

Race:
There are 3 main groups of Races:
Light
-Moon Elf-
-Dwarf-
-Halfling-

Twilight
-Pureblood Human-
-Feralkin Human-
-Lumnids-
-Half Elves-
-Half Orcs-

Darkness
-Demonkin Human-
-Dark Elf-
-Orc-
-Goblin-
-Undead-

Able Hand:
You just state if your character is Right or Left handled. that's all.

Initial Perk:
This is the Speciall ability Your character has at the start of the RP. You Can only Select one.

Fearless: You grown up in the deadliest part of town, you got used to fights and dangerous situations that have fortified your nerves. You are inmune to any fear based attacks.
Fire Evasion: Maybe you chalk it up to an childhood trauma, but you know when to duck and roll. Increase Fire resistance by 15%
Rejuvenation: As a child, your mother dipped you in a magical pool, and since then you have an unatural haling speed. Improves natural healing rate.
Swift learner: There is a lesson in everything, and you rarely miss it. You gain extra 10% of experience points.
Thief: Thief is such a unflattering term. however you want to call it, youre very good to find things people dont want found. extra 10% success on Finding, Lockpicking and Sneak Skill.
Charming: You know how to use Your body to get what you want from others or you're impresively beautifull. +1 Cha.
Cause Fear: You're so big and bulky that no one want's to be near you. -1 Cha. You can Perform Cause Fear Special Skill.
Cave Crawling: You've spent so much times in caverns and hostile places that make you cawl in the ground, that you got used to it. You suffer no speed penalties in caverns.
Forestry: You've spent so much time in forests and jungles that you move easily in the most heavy willderness. You suffer no speed penalties in forests.
Mountaineering: You've spent so much time in mountains that you know wich rock is gonna fall and with dont. You suffer no speed penalties in mountains.
Trapper: You can set and dissable traps.

Stats

Pureblood:
Str: 5 [10]
Per: 5 [10]
End: 5 [10]
Con: 5 [10]
Cha: 5 [10]
Int: 5 [10]
Agi: 5 [10]
Dex: 5 [10]
Lck: 5 [10]

Demonkin:
Str: 3 [8]
Per: 6 [11]
End: 4 [9]
Con: 4 [9]
Cha: 5 [10]
Int: 6 [11]
Agi: 6 [11]
Dex: 6 [11]
Lck: 5 [10]

Feralkin:
Str: 6 [11]
Per: 6 [11]
End: 7 [12]
Con: 7 [12]
Cha: 3 [8]
Int: 3 [8]
Agi: 6 [11]
Dex: 6 [11]
Lck: 4 [9]

Lumnids:
Str:6 [11]
Per:4 [9]
End:4 [9]
Con:4 [9]
Cha:6 [11]
Int:4 [9]
Agi:5 [10]
Dex:5 [10]
Lck:6 [11]

Half Elf:
Str: 4 [9]
Per: 6 [11]
End: 4 [9]
Con: 4 [9]
Cha: 5 [10]
Int: 5 [10]
Agi: 6 [11]
Dex: 6 [11]
Lck: 5 [10]

Half Orc:
Str: 6 [11]
Per: 5 [10]
End: 6 [11]
Con: 6 [11]
Cha: 4 [9]
Int: 4 [9]
Agi: 5 [10]
Dex: 5 [10]
Lck: 5 [10]

Elf:
Str: 3 [8]
Per: 6 [11]
End: 3 [8]
Con: 3 [8]
Cha: 6 [11]
Int: 5 [10]
Agi: 7 [12]
Dex: 7 [12]
Lck: 5 [10]

Dwarf:
Str: 6 [11]
Per: 5 [10]
End: 7 [12]
Con: 7 [12]
Cha: 4 [9]
Int: 4 [9]
Agi: 3 [8]
Dex: 3 [8]
Lck: 6 [11]

Halfling:
Str: 3 [8]
Per: 5 [10]
End: 3 [8]
Con: 3 [8]
Cha: 7 [12]
Int: 6 [11]
Agi: 5 [10]
Dex: 5 [10]
Lck: 6 [11]

Dark Elf:
Str: 3 [8]
Per: 7 [12]
End: 3 [8]
Con: 3 [8]
Cha: 6 [11]
Int: 5 [10]
Agi: 5 [10]
Dex: 5 [10]
Lck: 6 [11]

Orc:
Str: 7 [12]
Per: 4 [9]
End: 7 [12]
Con: 7 [12]
Cha: 4 [9]
Int: 4 [9]
Agi: 4 [9]
Dex: 4 [9]
Lck: 5 [10]

Undead:
Str: 4 [9]
Per: 4 [9]
End: 4 [9]
Con: 4 [9]
Cha: 5 [10]
Int: 6 [11]
Agi: 5 [10]
Dex: 5 [10]
Lck: 7 [12]

Values within the [] Are the maximum for each Stat. You can add 5 Points in order to customize your character's Stats

Hometown:

This is and will be your hometown. Performing actions within the limits of your hometown is oftenly easier. Also, Hometowns have a reputation all over the realms, and you will be bearing that reputation on your shoulders all the way.

Human
--Antiqua--
-Antiqua- Wizards: +50. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +0 Warriors: -30. Priest: +0
-Veloxi- Wizards: +30. Rangers: +0. Rouges: -40. Warriors: +0. Priest: +20

--Merk--
-Dandreal- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +0. Rouges: -100. Warriors: +20. Priests: +100
-Groof- Wizards: -10. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +30. Warriors: +0. Priests: -20

--Blue Moor--
-Arrendal- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Forg- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +10. Rouges: +10. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0

--Elioch--
-Farium- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +20. Rouges: -10. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Lang- Wizards: -20. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +30. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Alundar- Wizards: -10. Rangers: +10. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +10. Priest: +0.
-Lavanda- Wizards: +20. Rangers: -30. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +0. Priest: +10

--Northen Territories--
Wizards: -50. Rangers: +50. Rouges: +50. Warriors: +50. Priest: -50

Lomnid:
--Isle of Last Goodbyes--
-Rephles- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +10. Rouges: -20. Warrior: +10. Priest:+10.
-Gorstem- Wizards: -10. Rangers: +10. Rouges: +10. Warrior: +0. Priest:+0.

Half Elf
--Merk--
-Dandreal- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +0. Rouges: -100. Warriors: +20. Priests: +100
-Groof- Wizards: -10. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +30. Warriors: +0. Priests: -20

--Blue Moor--
-Arrendal- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Forg- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +10. Rouges: +10. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0

--Elioch--
-Farium- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +20. Rouges: -10. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Lang- Wizards: -20. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +30. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Alundar- Wizards: -10. Rangers: +10. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +10. Priest: +0.
-Lavanda- Wizards: +20. Rangers: -30. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +0. Priest: +10

--Heartwood--
-Elven Fort- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +30. Rouges: -20. Warriors: +0. Priest: +20
-Wooden Gate- Wizards: -40. Rangers: +50. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0

Moon Elf
--Merk--
-Dandreal- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +0. Rouges: -100. Warriors: +20. Priests: +100
-Groof- Wizards: -10. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +30. Warriors: +0. Priests: -20

--Blue Moor--
-Arrendal- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Forg- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +10. Rouges: +10. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0

--Elioch--
-Farium- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +20. Rouges: -10. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Lang- Wizards: -20. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +30. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Alundar- Wizards: -10. Rangers: +10. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +10. Priest: +0.
-Lavanda- Wizards: +20. Rangers: -30. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +0. Priest: +10

--Heartwood--
-Elven Fort- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +30. Rouges: -20. Warriors: +0. Priest: +20
-Wooden Gate- Wizards: -40. Rangers: +50. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0

Dwarf
--Merk--
-Dandreal- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +0. Rouges: -100. Warriors: +20. Priests: +100
-Groof- Wizards: -10. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +30. Warriors: +0. Priests: -20

--Blue Moor--
-Arrendal- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Forg- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +10. Rouges: +10. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0

--Elioch--
-Farium- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +20. Rouges: -10. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Lang- Wizards: -20. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +30. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Alundar- Wizards: -10. Rangers: +10. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +10. Priest: +0.
-Lavanda- Wizards: +20. Rangers: -30. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +0. Priest: +10

--Deepmir--
Wizards: -50. Rangers: +50. Rouges: +50. Warriors: +50. Priest: -50

Halfling
--Merk--
-Dandreal- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +0. Rouges: -100. Warriors: +20. Priests: +100
-Groof- Wizards: -10. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +30. Warriors: +0. Priests: -20

--Blue Moor--
-Arrendal- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Forg- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +10. Rouges: +10. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0

--Elioch--
-Farium- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +20. Rouges: -10. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Lang- Wizards: -20. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +30. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Alundar- Wizards: -10. Rangers: +10. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +10. Priest: +0.
-Lavanda- Wizards: +20. Rangers: -30. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +0. Priest: +10

--Heartwood--
-Elven Fort- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +30. Rouges: -20. Warriors: +0. Priest: +20
-Wooden Gate- Wizards: -40. Rangers: +50. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0

Dark Elf
--Storm Lands--
-Storm Fort- Wizards: +10. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +10. Warriors: +10. Priests: +50.
-Wholt- Wizards: +10. Rangers: +50. Rouges: +10. Warriors: +10. Priests: +0

Orc:
--Blood Plains--
-Martches- Wizards: +50. Rangers: +20. Rouges: +0. Warriors: -100. Priest: +50.
-Blood Magmor- Wizards: -100. Rangers:+0. Rouges: +20. Warriors: +100. Priest: +0

--Northen Territories--
Wizards: -50. Rangers: +50. Rouges: +50. Warriors: +50. Priest: -50

Half Orc
--Blood Plains--
-Martches- Wizards: +50. Rangers: +20. Rouges: +0. Warriors: -100. Priest: +50.
-Blood Magmor- Wizards: -100. Rangers:+0. Rouges: +20. Warriors: +100. Priest: +0

--Elioch--
-Farium- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +20. Rouges: -10. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Lang- Wizards: -20. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +30. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Alundar- Wizards: -10. Rangers: +10. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +10. Priest: +0.
-Lavanda- Wizards: +20. Rangers: -30. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +0. Priest: +10

--Northen Territories--
Wizards: -50. Rangers: +50. Rouges: +50. Warriors: +50. Priest: -50

Goblin:
--Blood Plains--
-Martches- Wizards: +50. Rangers: +20. Rouges: +0. Warriors: -100. Priest: +50.
-Blood Magmor- Wizards: -100. Rangers:+0. Rouges: +20. Warriors: +100. Priest: +0

--Northen Territories--
Wizards: -50. Rangers: +50. Rouges: +50. Warriors: +50. Priest: -50

Undead:
--Storm Lands--
-Storm Fort- Wizards: +10. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +10. Warriors: +10. Priests: +50.
-Wholt- Wizards: +10. Rangers: +50. Rouges: +10. Warriors: +10. Priests: +0

--Blood Plains--
-Martches- Wizards: +50. Rangers: +20. Rouges: +0. Warriors: -100. Priest: +50.
-Blood Magmor- Wizards: -100. Rangers:+0. Rouges: +20. Warriors: +100. Priest: +0

--Elioch--
-Farium- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +20. Rouges: -10. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Lang- Wizards: -20. Rangers: +0. Rouges: +30. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
-Alundar- Wizards: -10. Rangers: +10. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +10. Priest: +0.
-Lavanda- Wizards: +20. Rangers: -30. Rouges: +0. Warriors: +0. Priest: +10

--Northen Territories--
Wizards: -50. Rangers: +50. Rouges: +50. Warriors: +50. Priest: -50

Inventory:

Choose The Items you brought from your Hometown, You only could carry 2 Lvl 0 Items and an Auxiliar Item, Or 1 Lvl 1 Item and an Auxiliar Item.

-Lvl 0 Items-

-Clothing Vest-
-Wooden Buckler-
-Copper Knife-
-Club-
-Wooden Spear-
-Quarter Staff-

-Lvl 1 Items-

-Studded Clothing-
-Cloak*-
-Copper Cuirass-
-Copper Short Sword-
-Hand Axe-
-Bow-


-Auxiliars-

-Healing Vial-
-Arrows-
-Compass-

*This Cloak will recieve a Random low level enchantment.

Element:
Virtue [Light]
Bane [Dark]
Fire
Energy
Water
Earth
Wind
Ice
Poison
Disease

Be Carefull Choosing Your Element Because Of This:
1. The Spells From Your Selected Element Will Be More Powerfull
2. Some Of The Creatures Of The Realms Could Be Resistant Or Inmune To That Element
3. You Can Cast Spells From Other Elements Too, But Theese Wont Be As Strong As Your Main Element.
4. The Spells From The Element That Counters [The Oposite] Will Be Weaker And Will Consume More Mana From You

Note: Undead MUST have Bane Element

OPOSITE ELEMENTS:

Virtue <> Bane
Energy <> Ice
Fire <> Water
Water <> Fire
Earth <> Wind
Wind <> Earth
Poison <> Virtue
Disease <> Virtue
Bane <> Virtue
Ice <> Energy

Please PM me your characters, before posting them.

GAME RULES

1. Rule of The Turn: The RP is turn based, The Turn Ends and Starts again with My post. In Normal Turns You can do 2 Actions. Actions are, walking, talking, barter, using items,Spellcasting, ect... In Combat Turns You can do only 1 Action, this is Fighting, Spellcasting, Moving, Talking/Taunting/Giving Orders, Using Items/Equiping Items, Defending, Ect...

2. Rule of The Speed: Acording to your Speed Percentage, your actions in the turn last less or more . If your speed is 50% or less, You do 1 Action per turn. If Your speed is 150% to 200% You can do 3 Actions per turn. In battle, Your speed makes you attack first, or last... Making quick characters defeat slow characters without them being able to strike.

3. Rule of The Light Value: If your character has Night Vision, It will be able to see in the dark, but will recieve a penalty of -2 Per in light. Otherwise If your character don't posses Night Vision, Will recieve -2 Per in Dark.

4. Rule of The Able Hand: In normal combat, You'r Able hand will not take any penalties at striking or atempting a strike, but if you use 2 weapons, your Of hand will have a penalty of 30% at striking, making you fail more when striking an Extra Strike.

5. Rule of the Knowledge: This atribute determinate how much you know of the Realms, It will rise from 1 to the stars... The more Knowledge you have, the more you know you know... :huh:

6. Rule of the Inventory: Your Character Inventory is like this:

-[Right Hand] <- This is The character Of hand, Shields should be placed here.
+[Left Hand] <- This is The character Able hand, weapons should be placed here.
o[Arms] <- In this slot, are placed gear that protects your arms
o[Hands] <- Gloves and such will be placed in this Slot
o[Shoulders] <- In this slot, are placed gear that protects your shoulders
o[Breast] <- In this slot, are placed gear that protects your body, This is the external shell of protection for your body.
o[Torso] <- In this slot, are placed gear that protects your body, This is the internal shell of protection for your body.
o[Waist] <- In this slot, are placed belts and sash that help you carry items like potions
o[Back] <- In this slot, are placed gear that is placed in your back, like Capes and Cloaks
o[Head] <- In this slot, are placed helms that protect your head
o[Legs] <- Pants and Troursers are placed in this Slot
o[Knees] <- Gear for the Knees are placed in this Slot
o[Feet] <- Boots and Greaves will be placed here
o[Quiver] <- Bolts, Arrows, whatever you fire, is placed here
o[Finger 1] <- Slot #1 for Rings
o[Finger 2] <- Slot #2 for Rings
o[Kneck] <- a Simple Scarf, or a Magical Amulet is placed here.
o[Holded] <- In here is placed whatever item you own but you're not using.

7. Rule of the Strenght: Your Stenght makes you carry more items, or heavier items, Also it makes you Strike harder and use Skills that inquire Strenght.

8. Rule of the Perception: Perception determinates how good are your 4 receptive sences, it makes you see/smell/hear/feel things that other can't.

9. Rule of the Endurance: Endurance is your overall forditude, making your stronger or weaker to phisical harm, it also determinates how often you get tired or ill.

10. Rule of the Charisma: Charisma is your ability to spreak, and your phisical aparience. Low Charismatic characters are either slow/bad speakers or ugly.

11. Rule of the Inteligence: Inteligence determinates how smart is your character, It determinates how many new skill points you get when leveling up. Low Inteligent Characters are not able to read, or even speak correctly.

12. Rule of the Agility: Agility determinates how quick you are, in a way... It affects striking chance, evading chance, and other.

13. Rule of the Luck: Determinates how Lucky your character is... What is affects, is a secret...

14. Rule of the Combat Damage: Damage dealt in combat is rolled by a Die, the value rolled is the amount of Damage you deal in that strike. Large creatures can roll up to 2 Dices, or even 3...

15. Rule of the Item Damage: Items deal damage, dont be scared if you see a -2 Damage Item... this means that if the die alone does 1~6 damage, the Item does a 1~4 Damage.

16. Rule of the Perk: You normaly gain one perk each 3 lvls. [lvl1,lvl4,lvl7...]. Perks are gained in other ways too... They're secret, so it is to you to find out, and experiment.

17. Rule of the Consistance: Determinates Character Hit Points.

18. Rule of the Dexterity: Determinates Hand Eye coordination, It affects Striking chance, and others.

Rule Set: V 3.5

Saya
6th September 2004, 03:55 AM
Name: Akari Ren
Gender: female
Age: 18
Race: Half-Elf (Human/Elf)
Apparience: pretty ne? (http://www.team-dears.com/images/tenkai_left_event.jpg)//green haired girl (http://www.team-dears.com/images/tenkai_left_anime.jpg)
Able Hand: right-handed
Initial Perk: Charming
Stats:
Str: 5
Per: 5
End: 4
Con: 4
Cha: 8 [+1]
Int:7
Agi: 7
Dex: 5
Lck: 6
Element: Energy
Hometown: City of Arrendal
Inventory:
-Long Bow- Dur 50/50
-Arrows- Piercing Damage [Damage 5-8] [Special: Critical Hit]

This was mine ..>.> so ^-^ count me in again!

Edited.....are there more problems?

Threbus
6th September 2004, 04:07 AM
Full Name: Threbus Undomiel
Gender: Male
Age: 14
Race: Moon Elves
Apparience: http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/hosted/Pozas/Pictures/FDP/elf_male.jpg
Able Hand: Right Handled
Initial Perk: Forestry
Stats: Elf:
Str: 3 [8]
Per: 6 [11]
End: 3 [8]
Con: 3 [8]
Cha: 6 [11]
Int: 5 [10]
Agi: 7 [12]
Agi: 7 [12]
Lck: 5 [10]
Element: Water
Hometown: Heartwood
Inventory: Bow and Arrows

Mr. Blonde
6th September 2004, 03:57 PM
Full Name: Blonde the Destroyer
Gender: Male
Age: 22
Race: Undead
Apparience: A Skeleton with a black cloak and black boots, 1,74 mts
Able Hand: Left
Initial Perk: Thief
Stats: Str: 5
Per: 4
End: 4
Cha: 5
Int: 6
Knw: 2
Agi: 5
Lck: 12
Con: 4
Dex: 5
Element: Bane
Hometown: Northern Territories
Wizards: -50. Rangers: +50. Rouges: +50. Warriors: +50. Priest: -50
Inventory: Lvl 0: Club and Copper Knife
Auxiliary: Healing Vial

MindFrame
6th September 2004, 04:25 PM
Full Name: Jane Gharnu
Gender: Female
Age: 23
Race: Demonkin
Apparience: Long, Dark brown curly hair and dark blue eyes, well muscled but extremely feminine and her body is extremely seductive and attractive.
Able Hand: Right Hand
Initial Perk: Charming
Stats:

Str: 4
Per: 6
End: 5
Con: 5
Cha: 6
Int: 8
Agi: 8
Dex: 5
Lck: 3

Element: Poison
Hometown: Lang
Inventory:
-Cloak-
-Compass-

Eldan
6th September 2004, 04:57 PM
Day 1 Dawns
Turn 1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arrendal City.

Wellcome to the city of Arrendal, Capital of Blue Moor.
This dense populated peninsular city has many to offer to adventurers, her high walls prevents Swamp creatures to attack civilians, and also divides the city in 4 Main sectors. You can see that the city is mainly human because of it's architecture, You notice a little bit of Dwarf here and there, but the rest is Human architecture. Arrendal is mainly a Military base, than anything else, Fortified till the last inch with ballista and crosbow towers, and many soldier and guard posts all over the City.

The Docks:
In the docks there are shiped almost all merchandise Arrendal posess, You can get yourself Shiped too... For a price of course.

The Comertial Area:
The paradise for the Swindler merchant and the Pickpocketing Rouge. In Arrendal Comertial area you can browse stores like:
-The Blacksmith-
-The Tailor-
-The Black Serpent Inn-
-The Wizard's Tower-
-The Traveling Merchant Square-

The Military Area:
This area is heavily guarded day and night, with many gardens and fountains, some fortifications here and there, and the masterpice of all. The Castle. In The Military Area you can find:
-The Barracks-
-The Academy-
-The Stable-
-The Castle-

The Residential Area:
There is not much to see in this area, but houses, houses... Houses and.... More Houses... Adventurers consider this area dull.

[You just found 20 Gillar in a loose street rock]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Independents
Today's morning is very cold, cloudy and filled with mist... Common in the Moors, and specially in Arrendal...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cid Entrunsarvey

Cid, shaking in cold sips his mug of ale, sitting in a table inside the Black Serpent, hoping for it to recover his body heat. His dagger and Buckler where resting on a side of his chair.

Mr. Blonde
6th September 2004, 05:02 PM
Blonde walks to the blacksmith, looking for stuff

MindFrame
6th September 2004, 07:33 PM
Jane enters the tailor and looks at the person behind the counter

Marushia
6th September 2004, 11:28 PM
Full Name: Nox Kitsune
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Race: Human, Fox
Apparience: Like this (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/Marushia/Relic%20Hunters/Nox.jpg)
Able Hand: Right
Initial Perk: Thief
Stats:

Feralkin:
Str: 3 [11]
Per: 6 [11]
End: 3 [12]
Con: 6 [12]
Cha: 5 [8]
Int: 8 [8]
Agi: 7 [11]
Dex: 6 [11]
Lck: 6 [9]

Element: Energy
Hometown: Groof
Inventory:

+[Right Hand] <- Copper Knife
-[Left Hand] <- Compass
o[Arms] <- None
o[Hands] <- None
o[Shoulders] <- None
o[Breast] <- Clothing Vest.
o[Torso] <- None
o[Waist] <- None
o[Back] <- None
o[Head] <- None
o[Legs] <- None
o[Knees] <- None
o[Feet] <- None
o[Quiver] <- None
o[Finger 1] <- None
o[Finger 2] <- None
o[Neck] <- None
o[Holded] <- None

__________________________________________________ ______________

IC: Nox walks from the Docks to The Traveling Merchant Square and waits there. The sunlight hurts his eyes somewhat.

OOC: Okay, how was that. Sorry, I'm somewhat new to this style of playing.

Saya
7th September 2004, 08:59 AM
(hm can I already start o.O?)

*walks around in the city seeing The Wizard's Tower*
Akari: I think I should be there...*walks in..*

Someone
7th September 2004, 11:55 AM
Full Name: Miranda Oneshot
Gender: Female
Age: 108
Race: Dark Elf
Appearance: Miranda has light blue skin. Her white hair is very long. She keeps it in a tail behind her back. Her hair is light blue to. She is only slightly smaller than the average dark elf. Her eyes are black. She is rather thin, but her body holds more power than you would expect at the first look.
Able Hand: Left
Initial Perk: Forestry
Stats:
Str: 4
Per: 7
End: 3
Con: 3
Cha: 6
Int: 7
Agi: 7
Dex: 5
Lck: 6
Element: Ice
Hometown: Storm Fort
Inventory:

Eldan
7th September 2004, 03:00 PM
Turn 2
Nox Kitsune and Miranda Oneshot have errors in their characters, they can't move untill fixed
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cid Entrunsarvey

Cid noticed that in a blink of an eye, the streets of Arrendal became from a Gloomy loneley streets, to a lively crowded streets.

Cid: "It's still damn cold..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blonde The Destroyer

Conceal Success

The blacksmith looked up noticing a black cloaked man, she removed the dust from her clothing, and aproached the table.

Blacksmith: "Wellcome sir, how can I serve you?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jane Gharnu

The tailor spots the demonkin looking at him. He crosses his arms and speak.

Tailor: "What d'ya want, I don't deal with Demons..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

there is a huge hall with impresive architecture, a "young" elf aproaches you.

Female Elf: "May I request your intentions?"

Mr. Blonde
7th September 2004, 03:06 PM
Blonde is seeing the blacksmith
"What do you got for sale?"

MindFrame
7th September 2004, 03:09 PM
Jane got closer to the man and put her arm onto the counter.

"I know a good looking fella like you could supply me with a few threads. And Im not fully demon, I am half pureblood." She smirked, she knew it was a small lie but she could possibly seduce him and use him to her advantage.

Saya
8th September 2004, 08:44 AM
*looks at the female elf*

this is a nice erm..house? do you live here?
Oh and I have no evil intentions if you think that *smile* just wanting to learn sum spells..?

Marushia
8th September 2004, 05:45 PM
OOC: I'll use Feralkin stats for now until Eldan responds to my PM so I can keep playing.

IC: Nox spies an eccentric looking man walking up towards one of the shops in the open air market of The Traveling Merchant Square. He follows the man silently and and scratches his chin while pretending to look at some jewlry laying on the counter. He is actually pondering a way to rob the man next to him without getting caught.

Harvester
8th September 2004, 06:56 PM
Full Name: White Hardthoan
Gender: Male
Age: -250
Race: Undead
Apparience: He is a Skelleton With a red and black cloak, with, black pants, brown belt, black boots, and he is 1,77mts
Able Hand: Right Hadle
Initial Perk: Trapper
Stats:
Str: 4 [9]
Per: 4 [9]
End: 4 [9]
Con: 4 [9]
Cha: 5 [10]
Int: 8 [11]
Agi: 5 [10]
Dex: 5 [10]
Lck: 11 [12]

Element: Bane
Hometown: Storm Lands
Inventory: Handle Axe
-Auxiliars-
-Compass-

-----------------------------------------------------
White Is walking trough arrendal trying to find somethin to do

Eldan
8th September 2004, 10:38 PM
Turn 3
Nox Kitsune has joined the Realms
White Hardthoan has joined the Realms
The Fog has began to clear
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cid Entrunsarvey

with the fog dissipating, cid felt a bit more warm and stoped shaking, he swallowed his ale in one glup, cleaning his mouth with his arm he readies his shield and seatens his knife in his pants...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blonde The Destroyer

The blacksmith smiles, and directs you to a set of tables filled with items on them.

Blacksmith: "Allrighty.... sir... I guess. Take a look here, don't be afraid to pick anything you want."

Blacksmith

-Iron Cuirass- [50 Gillar]
-Iron Buckler- [20 Gillar]
-Iron Large Shield- [60 Gillar]

-Iron Longsword- [70 Gillar]
-Iron Blade- [55 Gillar]
-Iron Mace- [40 Gillar]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jane Gharnu

Diplomacy:Convince Fails

Tailor: "Pah!... You're clearly a Demon, It's on your gaze... Now leave or I will be forced to use theese."

The angry man pulls a pair of Daggers from under the counter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

Ayumi Whiteleaf: "Learn is a good word to use in a place such as this, Please forgive my maners Elven sister, My name is Ayumi Whiteleaf, I am one of the prime Mages in this tower..."

Ayumi bows a little while introducing herself...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nox Kitsune

Sneak fails

the man turns arround and spots you... he rises one eyebrow and speaks.

Man: "You want something...?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Blonde
8th September 2004, 10:52 PM
Blonde takes the iron buckler and gives the 20 Gillar to the blacksmith
"thanks"
Blonde leaves the store and spot a guy with a red and black cloak, and yell to him
"hey guy come here!"

Marushia
9th September 2004, 12:49 AM
OOC: This is fun. :)

IC: The Feralkin, Nox, was taken aback as the man he stalked turned to question him. He looked around to see if the eccentric man could be referring to anyone else.

"Who me?" Nox pointed to his face. "Er, no, sir. I have no idea what you're talking about." He looked to see the fog beginning to lift. Damn. Gotta' hurry. "I just happened to be going the same way you were. And now, if you'll excuse me, I must be going."

He sidestepped the man, staying very close and let his dagger is his right hand grace the knot of the man's purse to cut it while smoothly catching the purse with the other.

Saya
9th September 2004, 02:43 AM
* bows a little too *
Nice to meet you Ayumi-san, I am Akari Ren..so being a prime Mage..means.. that I can learn from you??

Fallen
9th September 2004, 12:20 PM
Full Name: Astilen Lightfoot
Gender: Male
Age: 345
Race: Moon Elf
Apparience: Brown hair, blue eyes, 5'8.
Able Hand: Left
Initial Perk: Swift Learner
Stats:
Str: 4 [8]
Per: 6 [11]
End: 3 [8]
Con: 3 [8]
Cha: 6 [11]
Int: 7 [10]
Agi: 7 [12]
Dex: 9 [12]
Lck: 5 [10]
Element: Ice
Hometown:--Merk--
-Dandreal- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +0. Rouges: -100. Warriors: +20. Priests: +100
Inventory:
Lv 1:Cloak
Auxiliars: Compass.


Ready to go!

Harvester
9th September 2004, 08:06 PM
(white lisen to blonde call, he turn to blonde) WHAT YOU WANT HUMAN!!??

Eldan
9th September 2004, 08:52 PM
Turn 3
White Hardthoan Has unlocked a hidden Perk!
Astilen Lightfoot Has Joined The Realms.
Cid Entrunsarvey Joins the Realms of Moriens to never return...
Fog has cleared totally.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cid Entrunsarvey

Cid:"Pah!... Im tired of this city... I'm off to see what luck holds to me."

Cid makes haste outside the town, directing his compass he heads south east... Soon he bumps with a Mob of Goblins, who spot him and furious attack him.

*Goblin 1 swings his short sword at Cid, Hits!*

*Cid recieves 6 Slashing Damage.*

*Goblin 2 swings his club but Cid evaded the attack*

*Goblin 3 thrusts his wooden spear at Cid, A Strike!.*

*Cid Recieves 7 Piercing Damage. CRITICAL: Critical Wound! 14 Damage Total!.

*Goblin 4 swings his hand axe at Cid, but failed.*

*Goblin 5 Shoots with his bow aiming at Cid, A Hit!*

*Cid Recieves 9 Piercing Damage.*

*Cid Dies!*

With one last breath, spitting blood, Cid falls dead in the wet soil of the Moors, His eyes wide open gaze at his assasins while they loot his corpse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

Ayumi Whiteleaf: "You Indeed CAN... but, not directly... I mean, I can't be your teacher, Just yet, You have to initiate... Here let me show you how it's done..."

Ayumi walks you to a huge stairway that circles all the way up to the last floor of the tower, you can hardly gaze at it's end... you are both amazed and scared of such structure.

Ayumi Whiteleaf: "You shall Initiate first... Our Initiation master, Druid Eric shall do fine for you... First floor, 2nd door... Run along now Sister."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nox Kitsune

Sneak Fails

The man notices your action, and quickly grab you by the arm, then he began shouting for a guard.

Man: "GUARDS! guards! a Thief!"

The guards quickly overcome the area...

Strenght Fails

You can't scape from the mans grasp.

Guard #1: "Tell us boy, You comming peacefully, or shall We strike you down!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[(( Tip for Rouges: If you get caught once... You will allways get caught... It's more convenient that if your victim let you go, you go and get another target. ))]

Mr. Blonde
9th September 2004, 09:15 PM
after hear white comment, blonde starts to laugh
"hahahaha. nice joke partner of evil. do you lived near northern territories?"

Eldan
9th September 2004, 09:59 PM
[(( Let's Reincarnate. Please notice, Balmont is a special characer, he has lots to do with the story... he was going to be a NonPC player, but I decided to give him concious of his own... So I had to bring him back to lvl 1))]

Full Name: Balmont The Possessed
Gender: Male
Age: 800
Race: Demonkin
Apparience: (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Rikler/BalmontInv.jpg) Balmont Is Clearly a Demonkin. The left half of his face is tainted with darkness, and parts of his body is marked with Arcane Runes. Balmont has long lived thanks to the Evil spirit within Him... He holds a very dark past, that In a way is the History of the Realms since the arrival of Humans.
Able Hand: Left
Initial Perk: Charming

Stats:
Str: 3
Per: 3
End: 4
Con: 4
Cha: 9 [+1]
Int: 10
Agi: 6
Dex: 6
Lck: 5
Element: Energy
Hometown: Antiqua
Inventory: -Cloak-

MindFrame
9th September 2004, 10:06 PM
Jane stomps out the store angrily then goes to the The traveling merchant square where she sees a man who appears of demonkin. "Hello there."

Saya
10th September 2004, 06:11 AM
Akari: ah..*nods* Thank you Ayumi-san
*goes wherever she had to go to, bumps into someone*
Akari: ara sorry! *looks up* are you...perhaps Druid Eric?

Fallen
10th September 2004, 06:19 AM
Astilen confused after awaking so sudden continued to walk down the street from where he woke up
Astilen:"whats with this place.."

Marushia
10th September 2004, 06:28 AM
Nox Kitsune

Sneak Fails

The man notices your action, and quickly grab you by the arm, then he began shouting for a guard.

Man: "GUARDS! guards! a Thief!"

The guards quickly overcome the area...

Strenght Fails

You can't scape from the mans grasp.

Guard #1: "Tell us boy, You comming peacefully, or shall We strike you down!"

OOC: C'mon, you're killing me here. With my stats and the fog I should have been able to pull off that heist.

IC: Damn, this guy must have ESP or a sixth sense or something. Nox sees the guards approaching. Well, I won't allow myself to be caught.

Nox uses the dagger in his right hand to slash at the man's arm. He then runs down the street away from where several guards are coming. [i]If nothing else, at least I can run fast.

OOC: Wait, so do I still have the purse or did he take it back when he grabbed me?

Eldan
10th September 2004, 12:22 PM
Turn 4
Balmont The Possessed Joins The Realms.
Balmont has Unlocked 2 Hidden Perks!.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

Perception Fails

Balmont leaves the shadows of an alleyway, He sees how a Human kid is pursued by the guards, The lad is clearly faster than the guards, and they soon fall behind... Silently he walks trough the merchant square when he's greeted by someone...

Balmont: "are you reffering to me?... You better not be."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

the man turned to you, for you to see that he's a Phanther Feralkin, he sizes you up, and clearly speaks.

Druid:"Yes I am Eric. You must be an Initiate, they allways send them to me... Quickly now... You have many to Learn. Put on this."

Eric gives to you a blue Robe.

[Recieved Initiate's Robe]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nox Kitsune:

[Attack of Opportunity]

*Guard #1 Swings his Long Blade, but Nox Evaded the Blow!*

[Agility Success]

as you run, the encrumbled guards fall behind. hiding in a alleyway to recover your breath, you pop up your loot, and count it.

[You just made yourself 50 Gillar]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[(( You have to read the Independent turn... The Fog cleared 2 turns ago. Also like I told you, the man allready spoted you... That means that he's looking after you, and you just did a foolish act to try to steal from him again... If you get caught once, You will get caught twice. If you do it again... I'll make sure that you learn the lesson. :nervous:
Anyways... I have calculated what i think it's all our player's Skills atributes, Hp and Mp... So... From now on, It's all legal. You can request me your stuff for you to see what you're good for.))]

Saya
10th September 2004, 02:36 PM
*looks at her new robe*.....doesn't really suit me.....oh well *tags along with the Druid* So, what am I able to learn Eric-san?

MindFrame
10th September 2004, 07:24 PM
Jane gets a bit closer to the man and whispers, "What brings you here? You selling anything or such. We are both demonkin, Id lvoe to partner up with you and travel around."

Harvester
10th September 2004, 07:25 PM
(white walks to blonde) I from Storm Lands why do you care??

Marushia
10th September 2004, 07:35 PM
as you run, the encrumbled guards fall behind. hiding in a alleyway to recover your breath, you pop up your loot, and count it.

[You just made yourself 50 Gillar]

IC: Nox continued to pant as he peeked out around the corner. "Whew, guess I lost 'em. All the same, I'd better hide here until things settle down. They'll forget me in an hour or so. From what I've heard, this town is full of crooks."

Nox put the pouch in his shirt and sat down behind some crates. I wonder what time it it.



(( You have to read the Independent turn... The Fog cleared 2 turns ago. Also like I told you, the man allready spoted you... That means that he's looking after you, and you just did a foolish act to try to steal from him again... If you get caught once, You will get caught twice. If you do it again... I'll make sure that you learn the lesson.

If I remember correctly, you said the fog "started to lift" and the man "spotted me" but I was just following him at the time. I didn't try to steal anything until my second to last post.

Oh, well. I won't complain, seeing as how I scored 50 Gillar (however much THAT is)

EDIT - Never mind, stupid me can't read. Sorry.

Mr. Blonde
10th September 2004, 08:06 PM
(Blonde is talking with white) "because i am suspecting of you, i believe you are an undead. you dont have to show who you are, but im gonna show you something..."
*Blonde slowly reveals his right bony hand to white*

Harvester
10th September 2004, 08:27 PM
(White looks at the bony hand from Blonde) I can belive it I'm not alone, from were are you undead??

Mr. Blonde
10th September 2004, 08:56 PM
"Im from northern territories, your cloak looks familiar, i have a friend who used to live in storm lands. anyway, lets walk to the merchant square"
*Blonde starts to walk to the merchant square and the same time hes hiding his hand*

Oceana
10th September 2004, 10:52 PM
Full Name: Oceana Galahad
Gender: Female
Age: 150
Race: Elvin
Appearance: Oceana’s eyes are as blue as the streams that she spent most of her childhood life by. Her long, dark brown hair often hides her Elvin ears from those that are not so keen. She is about 5’8 and weighs 120 pounds, but does not appear so because she has a muscular, yet feminine body type.
Able Hand: Right
Initial Perk: rejuvenation
Stats:
Str: 3
Per: 7
End: 4
Con: 4
Cha: 7
Int: 6
Agi: 7
Dex: 7
Lck: 5
Element: Water
Hometown: Heartwood- Wooden Gate
Inventory:
Level 1- Bow
Auxiliars- Arrows

Eldan
10th September 2004, 10:54 PM
Turn 4
Oceana Galahad Joins The Realms
Suddenly It begins to Rain
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

Balmont: "Step back, Lesser Demon... I have not the time to waste on you... "

Balmont pushes aside the Demonkin woman, and runs trough the merchant square, all the merchants are deploying their tents, or are making ones from scrap "The perfect Disstraction".

[Agility Success]

Balmont was able to steal some stuff while the merchant's were bussy protecting them from the Rain and run away...

[You stole a pair of Magical Earings]
[You stole a Bronze Dagger]
[You stole 2 Magical Scrolls]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

speakless the druid pulls out a wand with a cristal on the end, he gets your hand and makes you grab the wand... the cristal shines in Yellow...

Eric: "Energy... One of my favourite Elements. You young lady, have been bestowed by Eri, the elemental goddess of the Energy... Saying this, You must understand this... Energy spells will have inmense power within you, but if you cast Ice spells, will take much more Magical power and will not be as efficient as any other spells... That's because Eri, and Frica the elemental goddess of Ice, are eternal enemies... Did I made myself clear?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

MindFrame
10th September 2004, 10:57 PM
Jane tries to run and steal more loot as did the former demonkin

Oceana
10th September 2004, 11:03 PM
Oceana quietly walks through the streets, trying not to attract any attention to herself. She hated being around so many people but she needed to get to the traveling merchants square. She wasn't sure where she was going but she knew anything she would need could be found at the square.

Marushia
10th September 2004, 11:05 PM
OOC: YAY!! RAIN!!

IC: Nox felt several drops fall on his head and soon after a sudden downpour. Aw, what the hell is this?

He looks around to make sure the coast is clear before ducking into the first building he sees. Shaking himself off, he finds that he is in some sort of magic shop. A man approaches him.

Saya
11th September 2004, 12:00 PM
Akari Ren: I understand...? hm, are you Energy type as well?
*stares at the wand with the crystal*
I like it ^-^, so when do we start -.-?

Harvester
11th September 2004, 05:01 PM
(white follow blonde to the merchants square) I think I know you, are you from northen territories???

Mr. Blonde
11th September 2004, 06:54 PM
"Thats right. im from northern territories. if you think you know me, said my name"

Eldan
11th September 2004, 08:28 PM
Turn 5
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

Balmont finds cover in a corner, and decides to Identify his newly aquired items.

Balmont: "What is this... Magical Earings... too bad I can't tell what Kind of magic... A dagger, could find usefull in harsh situations... Now my favorite adquisition... The Scrolls."

[Magical Language Success]
[You successfully identified 2 items:
Summon Sky Maiden Scroll
Death Ray Scroll]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

The Druid, Puts the Wand away, he places it carefully on a table, then turns back to you.

Eric: "Ummm... No, I am bestowed by Lithos... The Elemental God of Earth...*ehem*... Well, we just started... That was a part of your initiation..."
Eric takes a scroll from the table, and shows it to you oppening it.

Eric: "This, Is a Magical Scroll, It's the easiest way to conjure magic. It power will allways be the same, and if you fail the casting, there's no harm... you'll probably lose your scroll but not your life... To conjure the magic, you only have to possess the scroll, tap into the Ethereal plane, and conjure the words of power... For I shall teach you how to do all theese."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jane Gharnu

[Agility Success]

You managed to take possession of some items from here and there, before the Merchants could react... they where too bussy fixing their tents.

[You Stole a Leather Vest]
[You Stole a pair of Magical Gloves]
[You Stole a Magical Scroll]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nox Kitsune

you are approached by an old Wizard, he seizes you up behind his thick glasses.

Wizard:"Most Interesting... A Fox lad... Tell me, what brings your colourfull heritage to the house of all mages of Blue Moor?"

[((Because there's no "Magic Shop" in Arrendal, Let's say you entered the Wizard Tower, okay?...))]

Mr. Blonde
11th September 2004, 08:34 PM
Blonde sees a demonkin running from the merchant square and spots the corner where he is hiding
"before you say my name, lets take a look where that demonkin is hiding"
*Blonde walks calmly to the corner where balmont is*

MindFrame
11th September 2004, 08:58 PM
"These look nice, I wonder what they do."

Jane attempted to identify the scroll and magical gloves purpose and such.

Harvester
11th September 2004, 09:47 PM
shure (white walks to the corner where balmont is) you now something I don't like flesh one the are to alive

Oceana
11th September 2004, 10:13 PM
Oceana wiped the water from her eyes and picked her pace up. "A cloak wouldn't hurt right now. The rain feels good now but I shall have to look for one for future use." Oceana smiled as she finally reached her destination. She quickly entered the first tent she came upon and began to browse the store.

Eldan
11th September 2004, 10:47 PM
Turn 6
The couds beging to clear, letting some sun rays to leek trough
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

[Perception Fails]

Balmont spots two Cloaked humans walking towards him, he quickly hides his loot in his pockets, and stands menacingly.

Balmont: "Scram, pitfull humans, This is nothing your concern..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jane Gharnu

[Character lacks required ability: Magical Language]
[Character lacks required ability: Arcane Lore]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oceana Galahad

you see several items in the table, inside the small tent. The young attendant encourages you to buy him something.

Merchant: "Greetings Young lady, I have many items from all over the Realm."

-Crimson Green Moon Elven Cape- [100 Gillar]
-Glowing Iron Long Sword- [230 Gillar]
-Quarter Staff- [5 Gillar]
-Leather Panst- [13 Gillar]
-Compass- [5 Gillar]
-Realm Map- [13 Gillar]

MindFrame
11th September 2004, 10:50 PM
Jane leaves to barracks and enters.

"Id like to join training."

Harvester
11th September 2004, 10:55 PM
(white stops near to Balmont) funny you call us humas, we can't be any more diferent from them because is imposible

Mr. Blonde
11th September 2004, 10:58 PM
*blonde is looking balmont* "Hahahahaha, i think youre blind. im gonna show you something, hahahahaha"
*blonde reveal his head to balmont*

Harvester
11th September 2004, 11:05 PM
(white waits for the reaccion of Balmont) as you can see we are undeads!

Oceana
11th September 2004, 11:30 PM
Oceana looked over the items and their prices before returning the merchant's smile, "You have a nice selection. It is my first time in the Merchant's square though, so I am going to go look at the other tents before making my selection. You may just see me soon." With that Oceana left the merchant's tent before he could try to talk her into buying anything and entered the next closest one.

Saya
12th September 2004, 12:21 AM
*looks at the scroll*

Akari: understood.. so this one can dissapear when used not properly? or something...and this is..type Energy right?

Marushia
12th September 2004, 12:42 AM
OOC: Crap, I missed last turn.

IC:
"Most Interesting... A Fox lad... Tell me, what brings your colourfull heritage to the house of all mages of Blue Moor?"

The Feralkin looked around and noticed that he had indeed entered into a place full of many wizards. Aw, crap. Just my luck. Gotta think of something, though. I can't say I need to hide out or they'll start asking questions.

"Er, uh, I'm uh, here to study ... magic. Yeah that's it. But first, I need a place to rest."

Damn, shouldn't have said that. I don't really know magic. Hmm, I just hope I'm smart enough to at least do some basic stuff or else I'll be in real trouble.

Eldan
12th September 2004, 01:10 AM
Turn 7
As the Sky clears, the rain begins to die out.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont

Balmont grins a bit, as he sees the hollow eyes of the undead.

Balmont: "I praise Moriens himself, for bestowing Me with such visions, For now I am in a good company. Tell Me undead, what are you planing to put ablaze in this pathetic city?. Maybe this half blind Demonkin could asist in your demonic crusade."

Balmont bows to both undead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

The druid smiles a bit.

Eric: "yes my dear, If you conjure the spell wrong, the scroll will consume itself. And to awnser your second question, Scrolls can be of any Element, they only require a good Arcane scribe to write them, and a good Arcane reader to conjure. Only by knowing the Arcane Runes you will master this form of spellcasting... I shall instruct you on them."

Eric puts the magical scroll away, he pulls up the selvees of his robe, and raises both hands into the air...

Eric: "Kal Grav Ylem!"

suddenly, the room iluminates in light blue, and bolts of thunder fall in a spot pointed by the Druid with his left hand finger after he chanted the spell... The energy concentrates, and charges up in that spot, then It starts taking form of a cyan skinned and blue haired young woman. After she is fully formed, the Druid puts down his arms, and rests... You couldnt belive your eyes, but He just summoned a mystic creature.

Sky Maiden: "You have called master?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nox Kitsune

Wizard: "Allright lad, but for you to stay here to rest, you must Initiate, otherwise I recomend you to stay in the Black Serpent Inn... If you decide to Initiate, you have to go with Eric, The Druid... His laboratory is in the first floor, Door number two... Run along now lad."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jane Gharnu

[Conceal Failed]

Barrack Guard: "A Demonkin!?... What is your business here Demon!. Speak!!"

[Luck Success]

you thought you were just going to be thrown in the dungeons when an old man speaks.

Man: "Shut up you Idiot... Please don't mind him, come inside... I presume you're here to train yourself in the way of the warrior, eh?... well, You'll only need to pay the fee for Civilian training, and you're in. That's 5 coins, what you say?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oceana Galahad

in the tent next door you spot more sophisticated stuff, and more of them.
the vendor, this time a sister Elf.

Elf: "Wellcome to my humble Tent, ma´m... Please take a look on my Items... I also can take a look at yours and tell you what kind of magic they possess."

-Scarf of the Scholar- [205 Gillar]
-Azure Ring- [50 Gillar]
-Leather Cap of the Beholder- [70 Gillar]
-Longbow- [30 Gillar]
-Copper Tip Javelin- [20 Gillar]
-Leather Boots- [3 Gillar]
-Leather Vest- [23 Gillar]

+Identify+ [10 Gillar]

Saya
12th September 2004, 02:22 AM
*plainsly stares at the scene*

Akari: What a cute girl >.<!! you do this all the time? (thinks: pervert) Why have you summoned her? can I summone sumthing like that too?

Oceana
12th September 2004, 11:01 AM
Oceana smiles in relief, it was about time she see another elf. "Thank you, I am new to this place. Its good to see a friendly face. I don't believe my items are magical, I've had them for as long as I can remember." Oceana slipped off her belt with her quiver of arrows and held it one hand. With the other hand, she slipped her bow from her shoulder.

Mr. Blonde
12th September 2004, 04:17 PM
*Blonde covers his head quickly with his cloak to avoid been discovered*
"So, you are with Moriens too, thats good. My idea is steal the castle, but first i need some equipment. If you want to be with us, then you must help us stealing, the blacksmith and other places. My name is Blonde the Destroyer, whats yours?"

MindFrame
12th September 2004, 08:10 PM
"Ill take it"

*gives 5 coins*

"Is this only warrior training or do you have something special for assasins, if not let's get started."

Eldan
12th September 2004, 09:27 PM
Turn 8
The clouds clear a bit more, and it stoped raining, It's a sunny day now... The sun is high in the firmament, anouncing mid day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

Balmont reveals his loot to the undead.

Balmont: "I have what I need right here, still I don't know what theese earings do, but, I'm sure I'll find out soon. We shall make haste if we wish to strike the castle at night. I feel we have much to do before our master plan to be in action"

Balmont aproaches the Tailor's Store, he awaits next to the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

The Druid looks back up at you.

Eric: "She Is a Sky Maiden, She's an "Angel" of the Elemental Goddess of Energy... We reffer to creatures like her, Summons... With constant study, You might also Conjure a Summon spell... Also I used her as an example to teach you the Arcane Language... You did noticed that I chanted "Kal" "Grav" and "Ylem"... Those are power words, Kal Stands for Summon, or Call; Grav goes for Energy and Ylem goes for Matter... So the enhancement goes Summon Energy Matter, In our language... Summons are the easyest to remember because all have Kal, then the word for the element desired, in this case Grav, and finally Ylem"

The Druid readies his pose again, pointing with one hand to the Sky Maiden, and the other hand open facing the sky, he chants...

Eric: "Ort Ylem Ex!"

The sky maiden waves goodbye to you and to Eric, then she fades into infinity.

Eric: "That spell was, Bannish Summon, It will take your target, back to it's Ethereal plane... Very usefull when being attacked by enemy Summon. So far so good?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jane Gharnu

Man: "assasin!?. GUARDS! Arrest this woman!!"

out of nowhere a huge mob of guards readied their weapons all around you.

Guard #1: "You coming with us peacefully or we'll have to strike you down?."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oceana Galahad

Elf: "Hmmm... I am sorry, but Your items don't possess magic within them... Anything else I can assist you with?"

MindFrame
12th September 2004, 09:31 PM
OOC: Damn, me and my big mouth.

IC: Jane spots a hole in the wall behind her and tries to run out of it.

Mr. Blonde
12th September 2004, 09:41 PM
*Blonde follows balmont to the tailor's store and enter to start the looting, as blonde enter he spots a man*
"Hi..."

Oceana
12th September 2004, 10:11 PM
Oceana nodded and smiled as she put her belt back around her waist and her bow over her shoulder. "I did not think they were magical. Thank you for looking. I am going to continue to browse around the tents but I will probably return to ask about a few of your items. Thank you." Oceana bowed slightly to the Elf and walked out of the store. She walked over to the next nearest store.

Marushia
12th September 2004, 11:49 PM
OOC: Crap, I missed a turn again.

IC: Wizard: "Allright lad, but for you to stay here to rest, you must Initiate, otherwise I recomend you to stay in the Black Serpent Inn... If you decide to Initiate, you have to go with Eric, The Druid... His laboratory is in the first floor, Door number two... Run along now lad."

Nox gave a short bow and walked past the wizard to a flight of spiralling stairs. Whew, for now I'm safe. I'll just get some rest and hide out until tomorrow and then make up a story that I can't stay. What gullible fools.

As the feralkin came to the top of the stairs, he saw a long hallway with many wooden doors lining the stone walls on either side and great banners hung from the ceiling. Nox walked to the second door on his left and pushed it open. He entered and saw many scientific instruments as well as many books and scrolls.

WoW! That's so cool. Ooh, what is that? And this? I could really get used to this, I think.

As Nox continued to eye the instruments with interest and curiosity, a wise, yet eerie presence loomed over him.

Saya
13th September 2004, 01:23 AM
Akari: it's very good, but.. do you need to speak in another language too to command her, what's .. her purpose?

*starts saying repeatingly Kal Grav Ylem very soft to not forget them*

Eldan
13th September 2004, 04:00 PM
Turn 9
Balmont Is Getting Hungry.
Akari Is Getting Hungry.
Jane Gharnu Has been sent back to the Realm of Moriens to never Return...
Oceana Is Getting Hungry.
Nox Is Getting Hungry.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

Balmont followed The skelleton into the Tailor's shop, the tailor was just going to greet the concealed skelleton when he spoted Balmont.

Tailor: "I don't do bussiness with demons!... Leave or else!".

Balmont, mad, pulls out his scroll of Death Ray, and pops it open.

Balmont: "I shalt not tolerate such insolence from a low life creature as yourself... I will make you suffer as the maggot that you are burning in the flames of hell!"

Diplomacy: Taunt Success!

Balmont: "Ort Corp!!"

Then, from the hands of Balmont a condensed ray of black magic, blasts it's way trough the air and violently hits the Tailor.

[Death Ray Hits for 5 Bane Damage!]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren & Nox Kitsune

The door its open, and a Fox Feralkin tumbles inside, The Druid turns to meet the lad.

Eric: "Great... Another apprentice... You there, Kid... You'll have to wait outside for this lesson to finish, you have arrived very late, so turn around and close the door when you leave."

The Druid turns back to Akari, and resumes his lesson.

Eric: "ehem... where were we?... Ah yes... No, They understand our language, as you allready noticed... You can command most of the Summon by just speaking to them... Her purpose is simply protect Her master from harm... It is sad, yes... But, She, and many other summon, can become your bests friends if you allow it... It all depends on the caster... Also, All Summon has their own speciallity... The Sky Maiden is an aereal Summon, this means, she can float in the air... Any other question before we proceede to your next lesson?... I bet you can't wait to summon her into your aid."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jane Gharnu

[Agility Failed]

[Attack Of Opportunity]

[Guard #1 Thrusts his spear Towards Jane, but Failed]

[Guard #2 Swings his long blade, but misses]

[Guard #3 Trusts his spear, but Missed.]

[Guard #4 Swings his mace aiming high, but Failed]

[Guard #5 Swings his long blade, A Hit!]

[Guard #5 Deals 11 Slashing Damage]

[Guard #6 Trusts his spear, But Missed]

[Guard #7 Swings his mace aiming low, A Strike!]

[Guard #7 Deals 6 Crushing Damage]

[Jane Dies]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oceana Galahad

On your entry to the next tent, you were greeted by an old man, with a magician look.

Magician: "Come Inside my child, I have many magical mixtures that might come handy in difficult times... Please take a look"

-Healing Vial- [20 Gillar] Qty: 5
-Healing Potion- [50 Gillar] Qty: 3
-Healing Elixir- [120 Gillar]

Mr. Blonde
13th September 2004, 04:11 PM
"Dont mess with us pathetic human, face your death. DIE!"
*blonde swings his club to the tailor head*

MindFrame
13th September 2004, 08:09 PM
OOC:Well this really sucks 8/

IC:

Full Name: Rolandi Manth
Gender: Female
Age: 22
Race: Dark Elf
Apparience: Long, blonde hair and light blue eyes with an extremely attractive body and charming face.
Able Hand: Right Hand
Initial Perk: Charming
Stats:

Dark Elf:
Str: 4 [8]
Per: 6 [12]
End: 3 [8]
Con: 3 [8]
Cha: 10 [11]
Int: 5 [10]
Agi: 6 [10]
Dex: 5 [10]
Lck: 6 [11]

Element: Poison
Hometown: Lang
Inventory:
-Cloak-
-Healing Vial-

SunouNeozaki
13th September 2004, 09:42 PM
Name: Carbox the Dark Paladin
Gender: Male
Age 109
Race: Dark Elf
Apparience: Carbox is rather tall for a dark elf. He is very masculen and quiet Charming. Carbox is a Rear Dark Elf because most Dark Elfs have brown blue or green eyes. Carbox has Red Eyes. His Rose White hair is ruffly shoulder blade length. He wears a Black cloak black boats black pants and has a black clothe vest.
Able Hand: Left
Initial Perk: Charming
Stats:
Str: 6
Per: 7
End: 3
Con: 3
Cha: 8 (+ 1 do to Charming perk)
Int: 5
Agi: 5
Dex: 5
Lck: 6
Element: Bane
Home: Storm Fort
Inventory:
Clothing Vest
Wooden spear
Aux:
Healing Vial.

Harvester
14th September 2004, 03:17 PM
OCC: DAMN IT I MISS 2 TURNS!!

(white enter to Tailor's shop behind balmont, afther looking tje atack from Blonde and Balmont white start to laugh) JAJAJAJAJAJAJA YOU PATETIC HUMANS DESERVE TO DIE!!

Marushia
14th September 2004, 03:54 PM
IC:
Eric: "Great... Another apprentice... You there, Kid... You'll have to wait outside for this lesson to finish, you have arrived very late, so turn around and close the door when you leave."

Nox turned to the man who just spoke and pointed to himself. "Huh? You mean me?"


The Druid turns back to Akari, and resumes his lesson.

The Feralkin's stomach began to growl. He had not eaten all day. His hunger was overcome, however, as he spotted a beutiful woman with green hair speaking with the mage. His jaw dropped and he ran over to her, interrupting the lecture.

"Hey there, gorgeous. I didn't know angels needed to learn magic too. What's your name, baby?"

Nox then turned to the old man. "Hey, whatever she's studying, sign me up too."

OOC: Hehe, actually, I had been planning that for a while. ;) Sorry, Saria.

Oceana
15th September 2004, 02:53 PM
Oceana smiled and nodded her head at the elderly gentleman. As she began to look around at the items, her stomach growled. "Thank you sir, you have a great collection. I'll remember this shop when I need mixtures." She walked out of the tent and looked around. "The Inn should serve food. I've got to get something to eat.." Oceana started towards the Inn at a quick pace, trying to avoid bumping into other people.

Saya
16th September 2004, 06:02 AM
Akari: yes you are right, I can´t wait to have a tea party with her (hahaha)
anyway what else do I have to learn to complete this learn thing

Eldan
16th September 2004, 10:31 AM
Turn 10
Carbox the Dark Paladin Joined The Realms
Rolandi Manth Joined The Realms
Akari Ren has gone up 1 Level!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tailor Store

[Blonde Fails the Target]

Balmont puts the death ray scroll away, and unscrolls the Sky Maiden scroll.

Balmont:"Kal Grav Ylem!!"

The sky maiden slowly takes form in the phisical plane.

Sky Maiden:"You have need of me, Master?"

Balmont: "Lady of the Sky! make him pay!"

[The tailor throws a dagger towards the Sky Maiden, but fails]

[The Sky maiden slaps the Tailor, A Hit!]

[The Sky maiden deals 13 Energy Damage!]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

Eric: "Fox! I will not tolerate more interruptions, I don't care if You're of my kind or not... One more interruption, and You will allways be sorry!"

The Druid turns back to Akari...

Eric: "There is nothing more that I can teach you about Scroll casting... But to give you this scroll that records each one of the rune symbols, how are they chanted, and what they mean... You are ready to Advance to the next level in Wizardry, Evocation Spells... Good luck."

The Druid hands over a well preserved scroll, there are a whole bunch of wierd symbols, and next to them their chants... You quickly spoted the Kal symbol and the Grav symbol, Further refference on the scroll will make you understand more about the Power runes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nox Kitsune

Eric: "Fox! I will not tolerate more interruptions, I don't care if You're of my kind or not... One more interruption, and You will allways be sorry!"

The druid ignores you for a while, he gives the girl a short speech, gives her a scroll and bids her good luck, then he turns on you...

Eric: "I will not teach you anything if your adtitude remains the same... Leave before My anger towards you grows."

Oceana
16th September 2004, 01:37 PM
Oceana quickly entered the Inn and walked up to the first person she saw that looked like they worked there. "Hello, I was looking for a place to eat and I was wondering if this Inn serves meals. I'd appreciate it if you'd direct me to place I can get a meal." Oceana smiled warmly at the person as she spoke.

SunouNeozaki
16th September 2004, 02:28 PM
The dark elf hastedly walked through the town square. (center of town.) The town was very crowded with people bying selling and fighting non-the-less. Carbox walk slowed down to see what was going on around him. People were selling goods to become more powerfull. "Hello mister may i have a word with you." the harsh cold words slipt through his lips as he said it. "Were is the Dark Mage. I need to talk to him" Carbox said coldly again.

Mr. Blonde
16th September 2004, 04:16 PM
*Blonde swings his club to the tailor's chest*

"Don't move you bastard"

Marushia
16th September 2004, 09:19 PM
Eric: "Fox! I will not tolerate more interruptions, I don't care if You're of my kind or not... One more interruption, and You will allways be sorry!"

The druid ignores you for a while, he gives the girl a short speech, gives her a scroll and bids her good luck, then he turns on you...

The Feralkin winced at the man's words but didn't leave. He was too affixiated on the beautiful woman in front of him, who had apparently not even noticed he was there.

Eric: "I will not teach you anything if your adtitude remains the same... Leave before My anger towards you grows."

Nox was snapped back into reality by the mage's harsh scolding.

"Alright, already," he said with a dying attitude, "What do you want me to do? Wait outside? Fine. Just call me when it's time for my appointment, doctor. See ya' later, babe."

His attitude starting to rekindle, Nox walked back out the way he came in, but not after blowing a kiss to the gorgeous Akari Ren. He pressed his back against the wall of the corridor and folded his arms as he waited for the mage to call him back in.

His stomach growled again. Damn, I should have asked him where the kitchen was. Oh well. Nox grabbed a coin from his newly stolen loot and proceeded to suck on it, trying to trick his body into thinking he was eating.

Eldan
16th September 2004, 10:23 PM
Turn 11
suddenly a slight breeze cools the warmth of the afternoon
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tailor Store

[Blonde Fails to hit the tailor]

[Balmont thrusts his dagger trying to stab the tailor, but Missed.]

[The Sky Maiden slaps the Tailor, A hit!]

[The Sky Maiden deals 13 Energy Damage]

[The Tailor Dies]

Balmont: "Hmph!... That's what you get when You mess with a Demonkin You stupid Maggot."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nox Kitsune

The door opens... It was the Druid.

Druid: "You may enter now... But I have already warned you"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oceana Galahad

The waitress bows a little with a smile, and passes you the menu as she allocated you in a table nearby.

-Chiken with Guasacaca Sauce- [Portion: Medium] [5 Gillar]
-Meat Steak- [Portion: Medium] [7 Gillar]
-Eggs and Bread- [Portion: Small] [3 Gillar]
-Kith Filet- [Portion: Large] [10 Gillar]

-Wine- [5 Gillar]
-Ale- [2 Gillar]
-Rum- [3 Gillar]
-Sweet Wine- [6 Gillar]

The waitress stood by you, awaiting your order.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox the Dark Paladin

[Conceal Success]

The man turn around, and seizes you up...

Man: "err... If not in the Wizard Tower, It beats me."

Mr. Blonde
16th September 2004, 10:36 PM
"hahahahahahaha, nice job demonkin, i like your style"
*Blonde uses his finding skills to search for items and money*

Marushia
16th September 2004, 11:38 PM
Nox scoffed. As he followed the Druid into the room, he spit out the coin and replaced it in his pouch.

"Alright, so what am I supposed to do exactly? And is it going to take long? Because right now, I'm hungry and tired. I haven't eaten all day. So, if we could just get through this quickly, or if we could eat first, or something, that'd be swell."

The Feralkin glanced around the room. "Hey, where'd that girl go?" he said to himself.

SunouNeozaki
17th September 2004, 05:31 AM
"Thank you" said Carbox, he then turned and walked off to the Wizards Tower. Apon ariving he opened the dark and walked in. *This is very strange* he said to himself as he walked through the doors to the man cordoor... "Master wizard" He yell. "Master wizard I have come to train to become a better Dark Paladin" he hissed in a cold, dark and deep voice. Carbox then awaited to see what the wizard had to say.

Saya
17th September 2004, 05:56 AM
* bows to Eric*
arigato gozai masu *takes scroll and walks out of the tower*

* looks at the Fox and smiles a bit*
Akari: good luck *big smile*

(Eldan I will update my stats when I have my I-Net back)

Eldan
17th September 2004, 06:24 PM
Turn 12
Nox Kitsune joins the realm of Moriens to never return

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

balmont looked around for items to loot...

In a table nearby Balmont and Blonde found the following items.

-Magical Cloak-
-Leather Vest- X4
-Leather Pants-
-Leather Arm Bands-
-Cloth Sling-
-Clothing Vest- X10
-Leather Cap- X2

Balmont: "Interesting loot we have here Skelleton Warrior."

Balmont picks up the Magical Cloak, two Leather Vest's, the cloth sling and 5 Clothing Vests.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nox Kitsune

Druid: "Allright, I had enough of your adtitude, I do not agree with making you an initiate wizard, and not even allowing you to live further... This will teach you to not to anger a Wizard, and to subestimate arcane arts!"

Druid:"IN CORP!"

In a blink of a black aura, the cold body of Nox tumbles to the floor...

[Nox Kitsune Dies]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox the Dark Paladin

a black robed Dark elf comes forth...

Dark Elf: "A dark paladin?..."

he takes a better look on you.

Dark Elf: "ha ha ha ha ha!!... For that my friend you have to look for Moriens, not the Arcane gods... Here we teach to Tap onto the Ethereal Plane, not the Divine."

Mr. Blonde
17th September 2004, 06:43 PM
*Blonde picks up the leather pants, two leather vests, leather arm bands, five clothing vests and two leather caps and equips the leather pants, the leather arm bands, a leather vest, a clothing vest, a leather cap and the iron buckler in the right hand*

"Indeed demon, do you need something else before we steal the castle?"

Seguro
17th September 2004, 09:50 PM
I Güant In :groovy2:
Full Name: Art Vanderlay
Gender:Macho
Age:21
Race:Dwarf
Apparience: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/seguro/happy_dude.jpg
Able Hand: right
Initial Perk:Rejuvenation: As a child, your mother dipped you in a magical pool, and since then you have an unatural haling speed. Improves natural healing rate.
Stats:
Dwarf:
Str: 7 [11]
Per: 5 [10]
End: 7 [12]
Con: 8 [12]
Cha: 4 [9]
Int: 4 [9]
Agi: 4 [8]
Dex: 4 [8]
Lck: 7 [11]

Element:Earth
Hometown: Deepmir
Inventory:-Hand Axe- -Compass-

Legion
17th September 2004, 10:11 PM
Marushia, I thought you said you wouldn't hit on girls when roleplaying? *Angry glare.*

Full Name: Nicolay Ashblack
Gender: Male
Age: 17 years
Race: Pureblood Human
Apparience: Nicolay is about 5'10" tall, has reddish hair, is clothed in black and tends to look angry. - Wish the picy was bigger. - (http://www.giveupalready.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=87)
Able Hand: Right
Initial Perk: Rejuvenation
Stats:
Str: 5
Per: 5
End: 6
Con: 5
Cha: 5
Int: 7
Agi: 6
Dex: 6
Lck: 5
Element: Bane
Hometown: Antiqua
Inventory:
+[Right Hand] <- Quarter Staff
-[Left Hand] <- None
o[Arms] <- None
o[Hands] <- None
o[Shoulders] <- None
o[Breast] <- Clothing Vest.
o[Torso] <- None
o[Waist] <- None
o[Back] <- None
o[Head] <- None
o[Legs] <- None
o[Knees] <- None
o[Feet] <- None
o[Quiver] <- None
o[Finger 1] <- None
o[Finger 2] <- None
o[Neck] <- None
o[Holded] <- Compass

Saya
18th September 2004, 11:00 AM
Akari: So where did that Ayumi girl have gone to... I really need her help >.>

*searches for Ayumi*

Marushia
18th September 2004, 04:11 PM
OOC: Dude, that was harsh. Killed for acting like himself. Remind me never to play this game again.

Nah, I might play again. Maybe.

Oceana
18th September 2004, 09:17 PM
Oceana takes a seat and quickly reads over the menu. She looks up at the waitress and smiles, "Everything looks good, but I believe I'll have the Meat Steak. If possible, can I get a glass of water with that?" Oceana handed the menu back to the waitress.

SunouNeozaki
19th September 2004, 02:49 PM
"Well can you tell me were that is" he hissed in anger. "Im sorry for my tone but ive been traviling for a long time with no sleep" he said once again. Carbox eyed the dark elf down and smiled a small smile

Eldan
19th September 2004, 04:42 PM
[(( That only teaches you one lesson Marushia... Don't mess with an irish druid. :dead: ))]

Turn 13
Art Vanderlay Joins The Realms
Nicolay Ashblack Joins The Realms

The sun lost most of its brightness, this announces that soon It will be Night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

Balmont: " We shall outrun the castle, and loot all their treasures!"

Balmont's stomach growls...

Balmont: "Damnable Survial nescesities... We shall make a stop at the local Inn"

Balmont gives all his bagage to The Sky Maiden, she dressed the leather vest and over it a clothing vest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

[Percepcion Success]

you spoted Ayumi comming down the stairs...

Ayumi Whiteleaf: "Well, hello there... How it went with Eric?... but what question is that... I can see your Initiate Robe... Ready to the Evocation lesson?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oceana Galahad

Waitress: "Allright miss... Please wait here while we bring you your meal"

The waitress takes the menu back, bows a little and walks back to the kitchen...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox the Dark Paladin

Dark Elf Wizard: "I am afraid that the only way to contact Moriens is by Morien's Priests... That is in The Northen Territories or in our precious homeland... The Storm Valley, so called Stormlands... It is a long trip back to the Storm Valley, I suggest you find yourself companions of evil, to make sure you get there alive, brother... I cannot leave this tower just yet... I wish you the best luck, and may Moriens and all the Stormlord be with you"

SunouNeozaki
19th September 2004, 06:17 PM
"Thank you brother" he said turning around and walking out. walking through the torn a young man brushed up aginst him. The thief started to run. "Damn you get back here" Carbox yelled as he ran after him. Carbox caught up with the man and shoulder tackled him to the ground. Carbox slowly pulled out his wooden Spear from his cloak. "Draw your weapon you piece of Garbage." he said slowly his eyes glowinhg redder.


Dew to Tired
car-1
speed-1

Mr. Blonde
19th September 2004, 06:25 PM
"Ok, lets go, we have much to do"
*Blonde walks to the Inn*

Legion
20th September 2004, 06:02 AM
OOC: Damn... Late start. Thought I had to wait for Eldan to tell me where I was. Blah...

Hmmm... Nicolay didn't like this. He had spent ages trying to find the Wizard Tower, and now, dusk was approaching. And night brought out the worst of creatures; the type he wouldn't want to meet. Not before he had learned some spells. Now WHERE is that infernal tower?!

Stopping in his tracks, he stared around, trying to find some sign of the tower he was looking for. Perhaps I should ask someone where it is...

Saya
20th September 2004, 09:31 AM
Akari: yes that's why I was looking for you ^-^, so where is that?

*looks around a bit*

Oceana
20th September 2004, 04:44 PM
Oceana sighed and held a hand over her stomach. She rubbed her stomach, hoping that it wasn't growling as loud as she thought it was. Night was falling and she hadn't gotten much acomplished today. She would need to get a room tonight and then find something which to apply herself too. "Maybe, in the morning I will go to the Wizard's tower to get some training." She said aloud to herself.

Eldan
20th September 2004, 05:21 PM
Turn 14

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed:

Balmont walks his way to the Black Serpent Inn, just in time, a Waitress just gave a Woman her dish, so He called her attention...

Waitress: "Greetings sir, How may I serve you?"

Balmont: "I want you to give me something to eat, I don't care what it is... Give me what she had!"

Waitress: "Yes sir Right away!"

She leaves to the kitchen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

Ayumi smiles...

Ayumi Whiteleaf: "Well... I am the Evoker Teacher... Come I will take you to my Laboratory"

Ayumi turns around and goes upstairs again, going all the way trough the short corridor, she opens a door, and awaits for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oceana Galahad

Soon the waitress cames and gives you your dish...

Waitress: "here you go"

Then she leaves to atend a Demonkin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox the Dark Paladin

The man takes his Short Blade from his belt, and swings it towards you!.

[Thief Swings his Short Blade, But fails]

SunouNeozaki
20th September 2004, 05:28 PM
Carboxs thrusted his spear at the Thief.

Mr. Blonde
20th September 2004, 05:33 PM
*Blonde is near to balmont*
"so demon, why are you here in this living city?"

Saya
21st September 2004, 03:16 AM
Akari(thinking): this is soo cool! but way too many stairs.

*follows Ayumi into the room*

Akari: ne Ayumi-san so I will be able to cast spells after this right? Anyway am I now able to cast that element girl at the moment? Or..also after this..?

Oceana
21st September 2004, 01:01 PM
Oceana smiled and thanked the waitress, but the waitress had to immediately leave to serve a demonkin. Oceana shook her head gently at the demonkin's behavior, before she cut into her meat steak. Oceana tried to stay on alert while eating and drinking, but she was so hungry that she mainly concentrated on her food.

Fallen
21st September 2004, 02:57 PM
OOC: Dam I must of missed like 20 turns or something >.<

Astilin stumbled into the bar from the street he had just woke up on, slightly dazed by the shift he ended up sitting at the corner of the bar slightly nervous of himself he asked for some water from the bar keeper, his elven ears twitching.

Legion
22nd September 2004, 06:49 AM
OOC: Unless I'm horribly lost, Balmont should be in the same town as Nicolay... Didn't expect to find Oceana there though. O.o

Having failed to spot anything to indicate the presence of the Wizard Tower, Nicolay was starting to get anxious. He had to find some shelther before night fell, he wasn't very well equipted, nor experienced in battles without his sight. Turning to the side, he headed for the nearest inn he could find, and walked in. Hmmm... It was hard to miss that a Demonkin was sitting there. Blah! He should've been more careful in what Inn he would wander next... Trouble wasn't something he was looking for.

Heading for the main bar, he sat down at a far corner, out of anyone's way. Hmmm... Might as well ask now. He lowered his head for a moment, but then raised it again. Hopefully he wouldn't attrack the attention of the wrong people.

"Barkeep? I need to know something about this city..."

Eldan
22nd September 2004, 02:58 PM
Turn 15
Night Falls!. The Arrendal Soldiers and Guards efficiently light every torch and light post in town. But the shadows are still present in the city.
Balmont's Night Vision is Activated!
Rolandi's Night Vision is Activated!
Carbox's Night Vision is Activated!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Posessed

Balmont gets a table in the corner next to the door, The Sky Maiden follows him and Sits by her master.

"I was sent here by Moriens to re learn all my lost knowledge..."

Balmont looks at the Sky Maiden.

"Don't You have a name to be called with Summon?"

"No master... I have no name but Sky Maiden"

"That's boring... I will call you ... Exan."

The waitress comes with Balmont's order, she bows a little then leaves. Balmont begins to eat with a disgracefull face... It seems he doesn't enjoy eating at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

Ayumi closes the door behind you, and walks to the center of the room.

Ayumi Whiteleaf: "No, My dear apprentice... In the Evocation school We teach the Spells that harm... I'm afraid you have to take the lesson of Summoning when you're finished with mine... So Let us not waste time, for the sun already has set... First I will explain how the Evocation works... First you have to tap into the Elemental Plane... I'm sure Eric told you something about this, How can I tap into the Elemental Plane, you may wonder right now... That is by directly contact with your Elemental god, or goddess... Is everything clear till now?"

[((This is why Charisma directly influentiates Spellcasting and Mana Power... because it influentiates in your relation with your god.))]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox the Dark Paladin

[Attack Failed]
[Luck Failed]

The thief swings his dagger towards you, but Fails.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Astilen Lightfoot

the waitress comes over, and hears your order, she smiles, and fill a mug with water.

Waitress: "Here you go handsome..."

She leaves the mug next to you and walks away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicolay Ashblack

The waitress comes over...

Waitress:"We have many customers tonight... Tell me, what can I do for you?... Yeah, sure, Ask away!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[((We're all in the same City.
Announcement
Ok I have calculated everything of every Character. And done your Inventory Image... Want it?))]

Mr. Blonde
22nd September 2004, 05:01 PM
*blonde talks in a low voice to balmont to avoid been discovered*
"Hmmm.. thats interesting. but thats not important a this moment, what we are going to do to enter to the castle?"

SunouNeozaki
22nd September 2004, 05:12 PM
Carbox thrusted his spear again

Saya
22nd September 2004, 05:55 PM
Akari: I understand...It was something like...*takes a quick look on her magical scrolland chants* Kal Grav Ylem

*closes eyes* maybe I did sumthing wrong.....*hears a poof*

Seguro
22nd September 2004, 06:46 PM
Art Vanderlay spawns at the Military Area.

Art moves his arse till he reaches the Baracks and talked to the man in charge.

"'ello there i came to n'roll"

does a military wave

Oceana
22nd September 2004, 07:23 PM
Oceana yawned after she finished her meal and drank the last of her water. She leaned back in her chair and surveyed the other customers while waiting for her waitress to come back so she could pay her bill and ask her a question.

Legion
23rd September 2004, 06:40 AM
Announcement
Ok I have calculated everything of every Character. And done your Inventory Image... Want it?))]

OOC: I don't see why not. GIMME! O.o; Damned should've invested in charisma then... Blah...

Nicolay again lowered his head, realising something; it would look very odd if he was sitting there, but not ordering something... But so far it didn't look like anyone noticed. Perhaps he could continue sitting like that until he was shouted at and had to leave... As the waitress approached him, he slowly looked up at her.

"I would like to know where I can find the Wizard Tower. Could you give me the directions to it?"

Eldan
23rd September 2004, 10:00 AM
Turn 16

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Posessed

Balmont finishes his meal, he leaves 10 gillar in the table and get's up.

"I have aplan, but We must Leave now... We have to strike the castle while the guards are still lightning things up..."

As Balmont leaves the Inn, his summon Exan follows him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

Ayumi laughs softly...

Ayumi: "I'm sure Your God does not know you yet... But we can fix that... Please stay still"

Ayumi takes a Spellcasting position, she rises her arms into the air and she chants out loud

Ayumi: "Wis Mani!"

Shadows overcome the room, you can clearly spot yourself and Ayumi, but everything is in darkness. a warm voice speaks to you...

"What is it now Ayumi... Who do we have here... Akari Right?... So you want my favour to make you cast spells right?... I can do that, but you have to be ever devoted to me... If you can do that, I can grant you with infinite power."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oceana Galahad

The waitress comes over...

Waitress: "Do you need anything else ma'm?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox the Dark Paladin

[Attack Success!]
[Luck Success!]
[Carbox deals 10 Piercing Damage to the Thief]

The thief covers his wound with his hand, and runs away.

[Agility Failed]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicolay Ashblack

Waitress: "I think your trip has made you weary, It's almost imposible to miss... It's the huge tower in the middle of the Comertial area, and more imposible by night, it's all lightned up with magic... I'm sure you can find it."

Saying that she leaves to atend other customers...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Art Vanderlay

The Captain sizes you up...

Captain: "It's late for that, go back to you home and come tomorrow..."

Legion
23rd September 2004, 10:45 AM
I must be blind... He shook his head in shame. Why on earth didn't he spot it earlier if it was so easy? Sighing, he got up. Perhaps this was just one of those cases where the thing you were looking for was right under your nose, but you kept missing it. He noticed the Demonkin and a lackey of sorts was heading out, too. He waited until they were clear.

"Thank you, miss. I guess I'm indeed weary."

He headed out of the Inn again. Turning around, he finally noticed the tower as it stood glowing. At last! He started walking, lifting the staff up somewhat so it wouldn't hit the ground; he was still young. He didn't need the staff to lean on just yet.

Saya
23rd September 2004, 11:49 AM
*stares at the darkness*

Akari: umm.. how does he/she know my name -.-? Well If you are My element god ..I will devote myself to you

Mr. Blonde
23rd September 2004, 03:40 PM
"ok, let's go"
*blonde follows balmont*

SunouNeozaki
23rd September 2004, 04:20 PM
Carbox begain to run towards the inn. He runs and bumps into Balmont. Carbopx slowly got up and says he was sorry. Carbox then outstrected his hand. "Are you ok young one." Carbox said slowly

Oceana
23rd September 2004, 05:24 PM
"Yes, I was wondering if you knew the cost of staying a night in the inn and where I would go to pay for my food and drink. I'm sorry to distract you from your other customers but I am a bit new to this town. My apologies."

Seguro
26th September 2004, 09:35 AM
Talk: But I don't have a home

waves arms

Talk: I'm an adventure dwarf... I need something to get me busy

Eldan
26th September 2004, 01:11 PM
Turn 17
Akari Ren gained her god's favour.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Posessed

as he backs up by the impact, the Demonkin sizes his agresor, before Balmont could ever strike back the Dark Elf speaks...

"Young one!?... I am older than what you possibly can be... I could break your mind into pices, but I am in a rush... You better be carefull on who you bump and call Young one!"

saying this Balmont walks away trough the main street across Comertial Area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

"I am The Elemental Goddess of Energy... I have bestowed you with some of my power. and Today is the day when you accepted such power... I will favour your side everytime you need it... I must go now."

the voice fades and the surroundings comes back to normality... You spoted Ayumi looking at you smileing...

Ayumi: "Congratulations, Your Elemental god has accepted you... This means that you can tap into the Elemental plane to channel the magical power needed for your spells... compleeting the first step of being an Evocator... Now I will teach you the art of the Spellcasting... Any questions up to now?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oceana Galahad

Waitress: "It is Ok Ma'm, It is my job... The cost of the room is 5 Gillar, and I am equiped to asign a room to you, so... If you want a room, You can allways ask me... so, Want a room key?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Art Vanderlay

The captain crosses his arms...

Captain: "Well, then go look for something to do... We are off duties now! You will come back tomorrow!!"

Two soldiers haul you outside the barracks and shuts the door afterwards, leaving you outside.

Mr. Blonde
26th September 2004, 01:15 PM
*blonde is following balmont *

Saya
26th September 2004, 01:21 PM
Akari(smiling): hn....does that means....I can call her now?

Legion
26th September 2004, 01:22 PM
OOC: I hate short replies. At least no one went and attacked me! ^_^

Nicolay stopped walking as he approached the Wizard Tower, smiling a little. How could I have been so stupid? Perhaps he should've used the compass he had instead of pocketing it. He had an odd way of getting himself misplaced. Walking into the entrance, he looked around, wondering whether they took new recruits at night. He hoped he did, he was willing to slump over some book if it helped him learn to use magic.

"Excuse me? Is anyone here? I would like to learn how to use spells and magic."

OOC: My exp didn't lower? SWEET! ^_^

SunouNeozaki
26th September 2004, 01:50 PM
*That bastard* he said to himself.

*Walks to the bar and posts a small ad*

"searching for adventurers to go the Storm Valley"

Oceana
27th September 2004, 10:12 AM
Oceana rubbed her temples while tried to work out what she was going to do for the night and how she would eventually get more money. "Thank you, I will remember that but I believe I am going to go to the Wizard's tower right now. I am sorry for taking your time. If you could please show me where I can pay my bill, I will be on my way. Thank you again, for all the help."

Eldan
28th September 2004, 07:38 PM
[(( I had a problem with the timeline during the turns... Money used in Eating and Sleeping in day one will be replenished... I have stablished 20 Turns per day... and It's not even close to midnight when we are in turn 18... So im starting day 2 with theese setings... dont worry nothing happens to your characters.))]

Day 2 Dawns
Blonde The Destroyer gains 12 Survivor Experience.
Akari Ren gains 15 Survivor Experience.
Balmont The Possessed gains 20 Survivor Experience.
Rolandi Manth gains 10 Survivor Experience.
White Hardthoan gains 16 Survivor Experience.
Astilen Lightfoot gains 14 Survivor Experience.
Carbox The Dark Paladin gains 10 Survivor Experience.
Oceana Galahad gains 12 Survivor Experience.
Nicolai Ashblack gains 14 Survivor Experience.
Art Vanderlay gains 08 Survivor Experience.
Turn 1
As the first ray of sun fills the icy cold and cloudy morning of Blue Moor, the city slowly comes back to life.
Balmont's Night Vision is Deactivated!
Rolandi's Night Vision is Deactivated!
Carbox's Night Vision is Deactivated!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

Balmont slowly regains conciousness... He blacked out with no aparent reason, but when he pulled himself together he realized it was too late to assault the castle, the sun is comming up and with it any chances they had... He took a closer examination to his surrounding, he was lieing down in a yet darkened allweyway, The summon Exan was kneeing by his side, lookung up to him... close to Balmont lied Blonde, shattered into pices...

"Exan! Help the skelleton to put itself together again... We have failed on our mission for now..."

Questionless the Sky Maiden begins by placing the skull in place with the kneck vertebrae and the arms with their respective junctures in the back of the chest...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
[((You'll have to RP your way back to life... meet again with the persons you where with in the place you where with them, and continue your quest.))]

Mr. Blonde
28th September 2004, 08:08 PM
*Blonde is unconcious*

Legion
29th September 2004, 06:33 AM
OOC: O.o How much to next level?

Nicolay slowly woke up again. What the... Eeeeh... What was he doing again? Oh yes... He was waiting to find some wizard or someone who could help him, until suddenly something shot past and he fell over, hitting his head. After a night of lying unconsious, it still felt sore, a little. Damned! He was not having the best of luck lately. Slowly, he got up, eyes still somewhat foggy, but he slowly approached a woman who appeared to work in the Wizard Tower.

"Excuse me, I'd like to learn about magic here. Could you tell me what I'm supposed to do?"

Oceana
29th September 2004, 02:05 PM
Oceana yawned as she pushed herself away from the building. She had spent the night sleeping against the alley wall of the Inn. By the time she had left the Inn it was to late to go to the wizard's tower and she was too tired. She stretched her arms and stepped out of the alley into the streets, blinking as the sun caught her eyes. After the spots from the sun disappeared from her eyes, she began walking towards where she believe the Wizard's Tower was. If possible, she wanted to get trained today.

SunouNeozaki
29th September 2004, 02:16 PM
Carbox woke up and asked the barkeep for a beer.

Saya
30th September 2004, 05:04 AM
Akari: what happened... I rmember a light or sumthing o.O

*looks around her noticing the room*

Akari: oh right, where is Ayumi-san? *goes searching for Ayumi*

Fallen
30th September 2004, 06:36 AM
Astilen continued on his mission, he was looking for training in the path of a cleric but didn't have a clue where to go. He asked many people but they either didn't seem to want to talk to him or apparantly didn't have an idea but then he saw a tall tower and feeling its power wondered if that could be the place so headed to it.

Seguro
30th September 2004, 12:22 PM
talk: yawn

Art Vanderlay wakes up at the shadow of a building wondering why he has arequipe on his ass

Talk: Well time to get a job

Art gets on his way to the barracks

Eldan
1st October 2004, 07:44 PM
Turn 2
The cloudy sky clears a bit letting the sun to prove his mighty self to the population of arrendal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

Balmont rises on his feet as Exan finished putting all parts into place.

"Now, I'll have to Imbue the Skelleton with Negative Energy, and I know exactly how to do it"

Balmont puts his hand in his pocket and pulls a scroll, he unrolls it and chants the ecrypt.

"Ort Corp!"



[b]"Now Rise Skelleton there is still too much to do!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

Before you left the room, a familiar voice stops you...

Ayumi: "I am here sister... I'm afraid you collapsed after your chat with Eri, I guess it was too much power than your body could handle, but You seem fine now... Want to continue, or you preffer to take a break?"

You turn back, and spot Ayumi sitting on a Throne like chair, smileing at you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicolai Ashblack

The woman turns around, she looked at you stranged...

Woman: " I am sorry sir, but I'm not from... *this* tower, I come from Antiqua, I'm in an important business here... I'm sure there are some Initiation Masters around... Let me see If I can get you one"

The woman walks away and in about a minute, a phanter Feralkin aproaches to you, he seizes you up...

Phanter: "You have the look of an apprentice... But you are not one... One of the Circle of Wizards that is... Well, If you're ready we can start your initiation course... What say you?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[((New rule: Rule of Charging. Mp and Hp can be charged avove the maximum by a number equal to Con or Cha (respectively). Example: You have Con 5, and 15 maximum Hp... You drink a Healing Vial and the maxinum will remporarily rise to 20 Hp... Each turn you'll loose a Charged Hp.))]

Oceana
1st October 2004, 09:43 PM
Oceana stopped and stared at the large tower before her. She shivered slightly from the power that seemed to radiate from the building. "Keep your focus, have to show them that I truly want to learn.." Oceana took a deep breath and entered the tower in hopes of finding a wizard or sorceress to train her.

SunouNeozaki
1st October 2004, 09:44 PM
Walking out of the bar Carbox desided that is was time to go to his home land in the storm valley. Carbox began walking out of the town.

Later:
about 2 or so hours later he stop to rest.

Legion
1st October 2004, 10:03 PM
OOC: Reminds me of quake :D

"Oh... Excuse me, miss."

Nicolay remained standing as he waited for the lady of his hometown to find one of the Initiation Masters, waiting patiently. But then, as a Feralkin approached, he smiled.

"You have the look of an apprentice... But you are not one... One of the Circle of Wizards that is... Well, If you're ready we can start your initiation course... What say you?"

"I would like to become an apprentice, sir."

Mr. Blonde
1st October 2004, 10:51 PM
*Blonde regains consciousness*

"thanks for the hand demon, now what we are going to do?"

Saya
5th October 2004, 12:08 PM
Akari: Ayumi-san, I want to continue....the sooner the better ^-^

Seguro
5th October 2004, 05:01 PM
Art Vanderlay arrives at the Military Area.

Art goes to the Baracks and talked to the man in charge.

"'ello there i came to n'roll.... again"

Güits patiently

Eldan
5th October 2004, 05:26 PM
Turn 3
a slight breeze cools things up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

Balmont readies everything for travel...

"We are but wasting our time in this city filled of weaklings... We'll make a last stop in the Inn, then we'll make our leave to the Eastern Realms"

Balmont walks his way to the Inn...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

Ayumi stands up and walks towards you...

"Well, if you say so... Let's continue then..."

Ayumi browses her library and pulls a dark red book, She opens it in a certain page...

"Come over here and take a look..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicolai Ashblack

Phanther: "Allright... Meet with me in the first room upstairs within an hour... I'll get everything ready to start... If anyone else comes to become an aprentice, take it with you..."

saying this the phanther leaves you going upstairs...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Art Vanderlay

Captain: "Allright Dwarf... Fill theese papers..."

The captain gives you some papers... They ask stuff about you that you even dont know...

Mr. Blonde
5th October 2004, 05:29 PM
"ok let's go."
*blonde starts to walk to the inn*

SunouNeozaki
5th October 2004, 08:40 PM
Keeps walking to Storm Valley.

Legion
6th October 2004, 06:26 AM
OOC: <3 Saria-chan's new sig! ^___^

"Yes, sir."

Nicolay nodded. Though he was kind of annoyed about the fact that he had to wait for a hour (in fact, he wouldn't even know when to come upstairs, but he would figure something out), he guessed that he had little choise. Slowly, he walked over to the wall, leaning against it while he waited for either someone to show who also wanted to become an apprentance, or when the time was ready for him to go up the stairs.

Saya
6th October 2004, 07:32 AM
OOC: heheh thanks *glomps Legion*

*walks up to Ayumi and stares at the red book*

Akari (thought): wonder what that is for......new spells???
Akari: what's that Ayumi-san? it looks really...lots of information having *points at little letters in the book*

Harvester
10th October 2004, 07:58 PM
[((OOC: I'M BACK FINALY MY I SOLVE MY INTERNET PROBLEMS!!!!!, Let's continue this Rp's))]

(Nox looks at blonde enter to the Inn, he run to reach blonde) I rebember you now blonde the destroyer, I'm White Harthoan we find ourself near to Stomr Fort wend we use to be zombies rebember??

Eldan
11th October 2004, 11:14 AM
Turn 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Posessed

Balmont steps into the Inn... Despite his colourfull heritage, the waitress comes over smileing, and asks what he would have.

"I need Drink and Food for a trip... Take theese 10 coins, and make it quick!"

Balmont crosses his arms, and awaits for his order to be brought to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

[Magical Language Success]

You notice many runic words writen in the Book... You quickly presumed Spell Formulaes...

"This books Will insight You in wich runes you must chant, In order to summon your god's power... And this scroll will teach you, how you have to be possissioned in order to cast a certain spell"

You quickly wrote the page you where shown of the book in the back of the scroll given to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicolay Ashblack

Your trance was interrupted by the sound of a Clock announcing 10 In the Morning... You quickly deduced It was time to go up and start your initiation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox The Dark Paladin

To your left you noticed slight smoke pillars... You quickly noticed a Small Village.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[((Sorry for the delay... I was very angry, and could not think clearly...
Barret another suggestion... You dont know where the storm valley is (neither your character does... Amnesia, Blindly Kidnaped... Whatever you want) You doubtly know where is East because of the sun... I'll let you Reach Forg, but from there to the Storm Valley, Won't be as easy as from Arrendal to Forg.))]

Legion
11th October 2004, 11:28 AM
Hmmm..? Nicolay stood up, staring at the clock. Time already? Staring up the stairs, he headed for them, and not after long, started climbing them, only feeling slightly anxious about it. Though... That axienty started to grow as he climbed higher. What if he failed? He heard stories of Wizards killing people that were incompotent. Before he knew it he stood before the door, eyes widening from surprise - he thought the climb would take longer then this. He sighed. Time speeds up when you're dreading something.

"Well, here goes nothing."

Nicolay knocked on the door, wondering what he would find on the other side.

Mr. Blonde
11th October 2004, 11:31 AM
OOC: Harvester, i think you change your name in the game, is not Nox Harthoan, it's White Harthoan.

Blonde talks to White
"I remember you. but what happened with you? you didnt appear in the tailor shop "

SunouNeozaki
11th October 2004, 11:43 AM
Walks to small Village. He know this Village for some resin maybe it was in a dream our something.

Long Turm Amnesa

Harvester
11th October 2004, 03:55 PM
I have things to do, so what are you up to?? and who is the life one??

Eldan
11th October 2004, 06:24 PM
[Turn 4]
The sun is almost directly up in the sky, announcing soon it will be mid day

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

Balmont turns to the second skelleton.

[Diplomacy: Bluff. Success]
"Show respect rotting pile of bones. for I have the power to grant your ethernal rest!"

The waitress comes with Balmont's order... Exan shows initiative and takes the package.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicolay Ashblack

The door pops open, Inside the slightly large room you spot the Panther Druid holding a magical scepter glowing brown.

"Please come in lad, Don't be *too* afraid of a Panther... I see You're our only aspirant for Wizardry today... First we will discover wich Elemental god bestowed you..."

The Panther stretches his arm holding the cepter towards you, like inviting you to grab it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox The Dark Paladin

In no time you reached the Village... You notice Elven construction here and there, some halfling too... a wee bit of dwarven, and the common human...

not far from where you are is a small plaza, with a well in the middle... The plaza is slightly crowded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[((Entering new towns: Be sure to gather as much information as you can about the town from the locals... So you can browse all what it can offer.))]

Harvester
11th October 2004, 07:57 PM
*white turns to Balmond* Good respond flesh one, I respect you what's your name??, *then he turns to Blonde* what have you been up to wile I was gone blonde??

Mr. Blonde
11th October 2004, 08:03 PM
"The demon and i planned to try to steal the castle but we didnt, i cant remember anything of that." *Blonde turns to Balmont* "what we are going to do in the eastern realm?"

SunouNeozaki
11th October 2004, 08:23 PM
Carbox walks into town looking around spoting alot of other human, some Halflings and a few dwarves. Carbox walked to a Building with letters on it spelling out pub. He slowly walked into the pub. The pub was crowded, Carbox walked up to the counter asking for a Ale. He then looked into the eyes off the Half Elf that was the barkeep. "Excuse me sir would you mind telling me about this town please" he said softly.

Saya
12th October 2004, 06:14 AM
Akari: Thank you for learning me how to use magic Ayumi-san.
Is this the last thing to do before I can call myself a magician....wizard or sumthing?

Legion
12th October 2004, 06:21 AM
Nicolay stared at the Phanter, then at the scepter before he entered the building. He wondered slightly why it was glowing brownish - did that have anything to do with which element one would have? Brown... That reminded him of the Earth.

"Please come in lad, Don't be *too* afraid of a Panther... I see You're our only aspirant for Wizardry today... First we will discover wich Elemental god bestowed you..."

He hadn't realised that he was staring at the Phanter. Grinning a bit sheepishly, he walked into the room, taking the scepter as the man extended it to him.

"I apologige. I have never seen a being such as yourself, sir. With new things, people don't know what to expect."

I'm betting the scepter will glow blackish now. >.>

Seguro
12th October 2004, 07:14 AM
Damn I missed two turns... anyway I'll pretende that I was filling my application the whole time

*Art Vanderlay fills the papers and handles them to the officer

Eldan
13th October 2004, 03:12 PM
[(( I lost the fucking map again!... Crap this is endless... Realm Locations will be changed in some time now...again.))]

Turn 5
It is mid day.
Akari Ren Is Hungry
Balmont The Possessed Is Hungry
Rolandi Manth Is Hungry
Astilen Lightfoot Is Hungry
Carbox The Dark Paladin Is Hungry
Oceana Galahad is Hungry
Nicolay Ashblack Is Hungry
Art Vanderlay Is Hungry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

[Diplomaciy: Bluff Success]

"I'm returning to where I was "Born"... Only There I can prepare to bring the word of Moriens to the whole Realm."

Balmont walks out of the Inn and looks up on the sky... He then get's his old compass from his pocket, the thing barely worked, but he managed to use it to direct himself to the East.

[Intelligence success]

He noticed that the road exiting Arrendal leaded South East... So He decided to take that road, straight to the outter wall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

Ayumi Smiles...

"You are a Wizard now... Well... Evocation Wizard. That's all what I can teach you dear Akari... I taught you the basics of Evocation, The rest is up to you... Practice your poses, and the chant's i gave you on wild creatures... Or if you wish I can train you..."

Ayumi takes a Blue gem amulet from a small chest... The gem looks like a sharp crystal incrusted on a ring, that are holded by little chains forming the amulet.

"By wearing this amulet, my dearest aprentice, You'll show the world that you're an Evocator, not just a simple apprentice... Wear it proudly

Ayumi takes your hand and places the amulet on it, and then closes your hand, making your grip it tightly...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicolay Ashblack

[((Isn't that obvious?? all for the sake of the RP.))]

as you grip the scepter it stops glowing... Amazed the Phanther scratches his chin, but then his ignorance goes away...

"It seems The god that chose you is not an Elemental god, but a Divine... Sadly I'm not prepared to make you know who is your god... Perhaps you should go and seek the Evocation master, Ayumi... She's been around more than you could ever think..."

The Phanter takes the scepter back, and gives you a Blue Robe.

"With this robe you'll show her that I aprooved you... Once you finish with her, I suggest you come back here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox The Dark Paladin

The Half elf looks at you, he realizes you're a dark elf.

HALF ELF: "In this place we don't serve the one of your kind... Leave now, or else..."

[Preception Success]

A black suited young woman spoted your argue with the half elf, and watched you from two tables behind you
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Art Vanderlay

Captain: "Okay Chump... It's time to enslave... errr... Enlist you... Get your sorry arse trough that door. PRONTO!!"

the soldier slams the table with his hand.

Mr. Blonde
13th October 2004, 03:15 PM
"i'm going with you demon. lets go white"
*blonde follows balmont*

Saya
13th October 2004, 03:21 PM
*bows to Ayumi*

Akari: Arigatogozaimasu (thank you very much) Ayumi-san. I'm going off to my adventure now.. (but I really have to eat sumthing too....booh)

*walks through door and smiles happily at Ayumi until she left, then notices a boy walking in the hall*(yeh it's you Nic-kun!)

Akari: *sweet smiling while walking past him* (well I dunnow him :p)

Harvester
13th October 2004, 08:49 PM
((->Mente<-))
"I'm not sure blonde. going from a city full of flesh ones to another won't do us any good, we shall get back to the norther territories to be stronger and take all this realm in the name of the Undeads"

SunouNeozaki
13th October 2004, 10:29 PM
"Sorry about that Im just trying to find my way home" he said slowly turning around and walking off. He stoped to look around. There was a women in black looking at hm. Carbox slowly walked over to him. He stopped infromt of him.At last e manged to say Hello.



[(my posts may not be good this weel because i have a killer ear infection and it hirts like somethin fearce)]

Seguro
14th October 2004, 03:41 AM
*Art Vanderlay goes through the pointed door, wondering what's going to happen next*

Legion
14th October 2004, 07:30 AM
>.<! Ooooh! >.> Perhaps I can fix it so that I can have lunch with Saria-chan... Eldan: it's obvious but also tempting.

"A divine God? Ayumi... Yes sir."

Nicolay took the robe, putting it on his shoulders, before bowing a little and heading out of the room. As he headed down, he was starting to feel hungry, though that wasn't so much of a surprise as he hadn't eaten since dawn. Grmn... And I'm all outta money... Hopefully I can ask this Ayumi where I can find some place where I can eat.

As he entered the halls again, he saw a young half Elven girl leaving who was smiling at him. In a way which made him stop dead in his tracks, staring after her blushing severely. Who was that? He halfly wanted to go after her, but then remembered that the Phanter had told him to find Ayumi, so after praying to whatever divine God he was chosen by that he could meet this girl again, he went to where she came out off in good luck. Until he had managed to get himself lost again. Sighing, he walked over to the first door he saw, and knocked on it, hoping that whoever taught here could help him on his way.

"Hello? I'm sorry to disturb you, but I'm looking for Ayumi, the Evocation master. And I kind of lost my way."

I hope I'll meet that girl agian...

Eldan: would you please give me the stats again? >.>

Mr. Blonde
23rd October 2004, 07:27 PM
Hey guys, eldan has problems with his computer right now, so dont forget this RP and if you havent move your chars, please do your play. have fun

Saya
24th October 2004, 07:50 AM
yes boss :p I hope Eldan is okay o.O

Eldan
3rd November 2004, 07:27 PM
[((Im finally back... No welcoming please... Just do your things, as i do mine.))]

Turn 6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

" Correction Skelleton... I could be from Antiqua... But my birthplace is the halls of Moriens, in the Northen Territories... You instult my birthplace by reffering to it as a City of the Living, and I will put your bones to a rest."

Balmont find his way out of the city.

"Exan... Be very vigilant... I'm confident that we will encounter some wild beast in our way to the Northen Territories..."

Exan heeding Balmont's orders, changes to a defensive stance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicolai Ashblack

A gorgeous Moon Elven young woman, was standing in the middle of the room...

Moon Elf: "You did lost your way, but you were not sucessfull about it much longer... I am Ayumi Whiteleaf... And I see that Eric, allready aprooved you... I'm glad that we have so many apprentices this season... You have questions yes?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
White whateveryournamewas...

[Mente Fails] (Can't compete with Balmont in the art of generating "Mentes"... Thus your "Mente" is not acurate.)

[((Note to all players... When a Demonkin reffers to be "born" is when they where transformed into Demonkins (You'll eventually hear this story from someone)... Because most demonkins are still the 1st generation. (They dont actually die of old... Moriens grant them life. If moriens wants to... a Demonkin can live forever, and they will allways look like it was the day they where born.))]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox The Dark Paladin

The lady smiled, then offered Carbox a seat by her... Looking at her more closely, you Identified her as a Dark Elf... She was wearing Necromantic clothes.

Necromantic Dark Elf: "First, Let me ask you a question brother Dark Elf... Are you from the clan of the Fenix or from the clan of the Fist?"...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Art Vanderlay

Once inside, you noticed you where one in a numerous crowd of humans... You managed to spot an officer behind the thousand pair of legs...

Officer: "First, let's see what are you all good at!. Take a weapon from the rack!".

saying this a huge avalanche of humans looted the rack, leaving you an Iron Short Sword... then all the trainees lined up again to hear the officer's explanation...

Legion
4th November 2004, 06:50 AM
"You did lost your way, but you were not sucessfull about it much longer... I am Ayumi Whiteleaf... And I see that Eric, allready aprooved you... I'm glad that we have so many apprentices this season... You have questions yes?"

Nicolay stared at Ayumi, wondering slightly how she knew what he was thinking about... But she was obviously an Elf and if he was supposed to believe the rumours he had heard. He smiled a bit sheepishly at her, slowly stepping into the room. She is supposed to be old?

"Eh... Well... I've got some questions... I would like to know who my God is. Eric told me to find you. And... I'm getting hungry, but don't have any money to buy something with... Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Nicolay Ashblack, nice to meet you."

He didn't quite feel like mentioning the beautiful Half-Elf he walked past earlier... It wasn't very appropiat to ask it to Ayumi... Plus he didn't know whether the two knew each other.

Harvester
4th November 2004, 03:13 PM
OOC: Is White Harthoan


Balmont The Possessed

" Correction Skelleton... I could be from Antiqua... But my birthplace is the halls of Moriens, in the Northen Territories... You instult my birthplace by reffering to it as a City of the Living, and I will put your bones to a rest."


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
White Harthoan

Let just said that's true demonkin, then why should we go to Antigua??, there is nothing good for us there, we should go back to our home the Norther Territories there's were we belong and there's were we will increase our power. What do you think Blonde??

Mr. Blonde
4th November 2004, 07:35 PM
(Hey guys i got a job and ill be less available in my computer)

"well, i think we should go to spread the word of Moriens with the demon, could be useful as an experience, i'm going with him, how about you white?"

SunouNeozaki
5th November 2004, 05:52 AM
"I do not remeber Miss" Carbox said taking a set next to her

Eldan
6th November 2004, 01:00 PM
[((C'mon c'mon! BUMP ))]

Saya
6th November 2004, 02:00 PM
(did I die not eating?)

*walks around the city looking for food, sees a small lunchroom, steps in* o.O

Eldan
8th November 2004, 01:41 PM
[((ITs damn difficult to code Battle Realms in this crappy PC... so I'll just bump the thread. and wait for my new PC... in the meanwhile well wait for others to move))]

Eldan
11th November 2004, 03:55 PM
[((Okay. I fixed my Keyboard problems... let's get done with this.))]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Turn 7

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Posessed

"It looks like Moriens did not granted you the power to think skelleton... Do what you will, but I am going to re join with my master."

Balmont directs his compass to the east... It is obvious that if he want's to reach the eastern realms, he'll have to travel east... He continues to walk following his compass direction. Exan is right behind him...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

As you entered the Black Serpent Inn, the Waitress greeted you...

Waitress: "Good evening Miss Wizard... What can we do for you?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicolay Ashblack

"Very well Mr. Ashblack... I can easily tell by your magical aura, that You have been Bestowed by the Dark Lord Moriens... Master of Bane, Ruler of The Demonkin and the Undead... You have got yourself a very heavy burden. Westerners dont worship Moriens, In fact They execute anyone that follows him. I wont unmask you, because I can't blame you to have been chosen by the Demon king... Heed my advice before you exit my laboratory... Flee Arrendal. Run as quick as you can... You must head to the Eastern Realms, There and only there you can meet with your god, Look for my fallen brothers and sisters's city; The Storm Fort, The dark elves are the closest to Moriens besides the Undead of the Northen Territories."

saying this she invites you to leave. but before that, she asked you to return the robe saying that it can only make your trip harder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox The Dark Paladin

The Dark Elf smiled with amuse...

Necromantic Dark Elf: "What do you mean you can't remember?... Well, It does not matters much to me... I can tell you that we are not above all, safe here... Westerners don't like the ones like us, as you already saw."

Harvester
11th November 2004, 07:55 PM
((-> Mente to Blonde <-))

Come on Blonde let's get out of here there is better things for us in the Nother Territories

(White directs his compass to the north to reach the norther realm) that's my road so are you coming Blonde or not??

Mr. Blonde
11th November 2004, 11:11 PM
*Blonde is confused*
"I dont know what to do, i want to go with the demon to find Moriens but also i want to go to northern territories where we can train to grow stronger and destroy some living towns in the path. the one who give me the best reason, ill follow him."

SunouNeozaki
12th November 2004, 07:26 AM
"I had an injury that mayed me forget my child hood. All I remember is this place." he said softly. "Your right about not being safe. If I only had a real spear instead of this wood hunk of junck." He said with a dark demonic voice.

Harvester
12th November 2004, 08:16 PM
OOC: ALL OF YOU TRY TO THINK THAT I NEVER MAKE THIS POST AND THIS POST NEVER HAPPEN


((-> Mente to Blonde <-))

Come on Blonde let's get out of here there is better things for us in the Nother Territories

(White directs his compass to the north to reach the norther realm) that's my road so are you coming Blonde or not??



Let's get out of the "Living City" come on blonde let's go to morients (White directs his compass to the east to reach the easter realm)

Legion
16th November 2004, 01:17 PM
Sorry for not replying so soon. >.< I picked the wrong element there. Big time... Sorry Saria-chan.

"Very well Mr. Ashblack... I can easily tell by your magical aura, that You have been Bestowed by the Dark Lord Moriens... Master of Bane, Ruler of The Demonkin and the Undead... You have got yourself a very heavy burden. Westerners dont worship Moriens, In fact They execute anyone that follows him. I wont unmask you, because I can't blame you to have been chosen by the Demon king... Heed my advice before you exit my laboratory... Flee Arrendal. Run as quick as you can... You must head to the Eastern Realms, There and only there you can meet with your god, Look for my fallen brothers and sisters's city; The Storm Fort, The dark elves are the closest to Moriens besides the Undead of the Northen Territories."

"... I didn't even know this... Thank you, Ayumi, for not betraying me. Farewell, then..."

Nicolay took off the robe, handing it to the Elf, but then headed out of the room, feeling confused and not really believing it all. He had never had a single problem before - in fact, after seeing that Half-Elven girl, he was sure things were looking up. But now, it turned out he had been cursed? Sighing, he walked down again, out of the Wizard's Tower, into the streets. Now what... He could go towards the Eastern Realms as Ayumi had told him... But he would have to find something to eat first. That inn he walked in... Where was it again? Oh yes... He remembered and headed for it, though this time he walked more cautiously then usual.

... I feel like I'm gonna run in encounters at every step now... O.o That might not be such a bad thing... I can always reincarnate... Hmmm.

Eldan
16th November 2004, 03:18 PM
[((anyone know what's with Saria and Oceana... I've not seen them on (MSN, AOL respectively, even here in GUA) in a very while?... BTW Legion, Space Lonely Soldier, restarted, If you have time, It would be nice that you show up over there...
I'm going to wait for tomorrow... I'll post using my new PC, that should arive tomorrow))]

Saya
17th November 2004, 02:39 AM
Akari: ara hello umm.. I would like to eat something, fast prepared so I can leave quickly.. I want to see the world *sparkles in her eyes*

(sorry sorry for not being online much Eldan-sama --> test week)

Eldan
19th November 2004, 05:33 PM
[((The new PC is here... We shall continue now, without further delay!))]
Turn 8

The sun is begining to set... Darknes will soon consume the Realms.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

"I dont need any reasons, for I dont wish for your company. My power shall provide me safe travel to the hands of Moriens, Do what you will, and slow me down no more..."

Balmont continued walking, lead by his compass, he walks South East.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren

Waitress:"Yes miss, Please take a seat while we make you a fine dish..."

Saying this, the Waitress makes her leave towards the Kitchen...

You looked around and you spoted the man, you saw in the Wizard's Tower, he was not wearing the apprentice robe anymore...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicolay Ashblack

You entered the warm Inn... You saw how the waitress entered the Kitchen, so it will take a while for her to come back and take your order, but all of the sudden you mood changed; for you had found the Beautifull half elf you tumbled with in the Wizard Tower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox The Dark Paladin

The Necromantic Elf smiled at You... It seems like the first time you saw a Dark Elf smile.

"Well brother, I dont have much luck myself, but by finding you, it seems for it to be getting better... The both of us, can scape to the Eastern Realms, much easier together, thant by ourselves... Ah! My the way, My name is Vivvianne Spellblack, but you can call me Viv, to keep it short... What's your?"

SunouNeozaki
19th November 2004, 06:32 PM
"My name is Carbox The Dark Paladin. You may call me Carbox" he said slowly taking her hand and kissing the back as if she was a queen. "Yes let us go to the eastern realms together.

Mr. Blonde
19th November 2004, 08:17 PM
Blonde is looking Balmont while he's leaving the area
"See ya, demon. We meet you again" [Mente to Harvester]"White let's go to northern territories"

Legion
20th November 2004, 02:50 AM
Fates must be cruel... That girl... If he was bestowed by Moriens, he would better stay away from her. Somehow, he doubted that she would betray her; but if someone found out he was what he was, and she was with him... Nicolay forcefully broke off that train of thought. He did not think of the consequences. Until I can protect myself and others... I'd better leave people in peace. Not endanger them.

Nicolay wandered over to a shadowed, more empty corner of the Inn, nearly letting himself drop on the chair, his arms crossing on the table and sighing. He would have to wait until the waitress adressed him... And after he had something to eat, he'd head over to those plains Ayumi talked about... The Storm Fort... Eh... He noticed that the sun was setting. Perhaps it's best to leave under the cover of dark.

... Yes... Reincarnation seems a very good deal now...

Harvester
20th November 2004, 07:49 PM
I agree with you blonde let's get back to our realm come on we must go ot the Easter Realm to cross the river and then we will ahead to the Norther Terrtories (White take out his compas and pointed to the South East) let's go blonde we will steal a map wend we reach a easter city (white start's to walks to the south east)

Saya
22nd November 2004, 07:22 AM
*looks around waiting for her ...food o.O, spots the boy(?) she met at the wizard tower, walks to him and sits on a chair in front of him*

Akari: Hello, you musn't sigh you know, you just let a bit of happiness fly away. ^-^ May I ask what happened? you weren't too rude or anything were you *flashes smile*

Eldan
24th November 2004, 11:11 AM
[((Allrighty then. We're aproaching the 200 posts!... Let's rock even harder now!!!))]

Turn 9

As the sun sets, the guards light up all the lamps and torches all across the city.

The swampy lands of Blue moor are consumed by the darkness... Night creatures began to roam across the land.

Balmont's Night Vision is Activated
Carbox's Night Vision is Activated
White's Night Vision is Activated
Blonde's Night Vision is Activated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Posessedb [Includes Blonde and White]

Balmont thinks as he walks his way...

"Infamous Undead, They're following me... Why should I care about those low life Moriens followers?... I am the very one chosen by Moriens to finish his plans, started 800 years ago..."

Balmont's thoughts where interrupted abruptly by a band of Goblinoids scouring the lands.

Goblinoid #1: "Demonkin! Demonkin! Demonkin!"

"You're not quite eloquent right, you little pest!?"

Goblinoid #1: "Demonkin gives coin to Goblins, Goblins let Demonkin live."

Goblinoid #2: "Demonkin no give coin to Goblin, Goblin kill Demonkin"

"I may be outnumbered, but I'm not going to cowardice to a bunch of Goblinoids!... Prepare to be destroyed Goblin Scum!"

-Balmont Vs. Goblinoid Clan [5]-

"Exan! Attack!"

Exan launches a blow towards goblinoid #1 but missed.

Goblinoid #1 swings his sword at Exan but Exan evades the attack.

Goblinoid #2 slashes the axe towards Exan... Failed.

Goblinoid #3 trusts her dagger trying to pierce Exan but Exan evaded the attack.

Goblinoid #4 throws his dagger at Exan and misses, but strikes Balmont instead.

Balmont suffers 7 Piercing Damage

Goblinoid #5 thrust his wooden spear at Exan... Failed.

Balmont pulls the scroll from his belt, and un-rolls it.
"Ort Corp!"

a black ray of magic is shot from Balmont's hands and hits Goblinoid #1 dealing 11 Bane Damage.

Goblinoid #1 Dies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren & Nicolai Ashblack

The Waitress comes with Akari's order, and places it in the table, she bows and walks away...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox The Dark Paladin

"Fine with me, if we depart inmediatelly... We'll conceal ourselves in the shadows..."

Viv has joined Carbox The Dark Paladin. A Mob has been formed!

Viv staring at you, awaits your orders...

SunouNeozaki
24th November 2004, 11:49 AM
"You may lead for i do not know the way." He said slowly.

Legion
25th November 2004, 06:32 AM
"Hello, you musn't sigh you know, you just let a bit of happiness fly away. ^-^ May I ask what happened? you weren't too rude or anything were you?"

"Eh... Hello."

Nicolay didn't expect this to happen. He didn't expect her to actually go and sit in front of him, asking what was wrong. He didn't have much of a choise now... Again sighing, he looked up as the waitress put a dish in front of the Half-Elven girl, and tried to smile the best he could.

"Well... I guess I do have a reason to let some happiness fly away... But I wasn't rude or anything. It's more like... Um..."

For a moment he was stumbled as to find the right words.

"You were in the wizard tower, right? I assume that Ayumi told you who your God is. I eh... I also went to see Ayumi. But what she told me wasn't that fortuant... It could get me killed. She told me that I had to go to the east, if I wanted to live."

Mr. Blonde
25th November 2004, 08:12 AM
"White, what is the plan?" blonde said "you got the compass"

Saya
25th November 2004, 09:12 AM
Akari: Now you sighed again..
*Sees Waitress putting her food down*
Akari: Thank you *starts eating while listening to Legion's story*
.......
Akari: Oh I see.. The East part hn.. I wonder how it's like there, ne! can I join you? I want to travel all around the world so...and it's a bit lonely with only me ...I promise not to be troublesome ^-^!! *has half of her food left*......by the way...aren't you hungry? *giggles at the sounds Nicolay's stomach makes* mm....*calls waitress again*

Legion
25th November 2004, 12:45 PM
According to the rules, we can post twice a turn... Time to (ab)use that ability...

"... Yes, I am starting to get hungry... Though..."

Nicolay stared at how the girl called for the waitress. There was a certain charm over her... One he found hard to resist. ... It'll be dangerous... But... I hope we'll make it. Slowly, he nodded, a gentle smile slowly coming over his face.

"Well... I wanted to travel all over the world, too... Though where I'm heading for might be dangerous. The trip of course is for us both... But I don't know how the people there are, so there you might even be in greater danger then I. But if you still wish to come... Then you can come with me."

Nicolay suddenly extended his hand over the table.

"By the way, I never introduced myself. My name is Nicolay Ashblack, pleased to meet you."

Saya
25th November 2004, 01:56 PM
*takes Nicolay's hand*
Akari: I'm Akari Ren, hazimemashite (nice to meet you) too .
I'm looking forward traveling with you, somehow..I feel safer now *smile*

Eldan
25th November 2004, 03:24 PM
[((Great! +200 posts now!... Thank you all chummers, Let's go for the 400's!.))]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Posessed

Balmont smiles as he sees the Goblin fail...

"No Quarter!!"

Exan Jabs Goblinoid #2. A Strike!.

Goblinoid#2 suffers 3 Cosmos Damage.

Goblinoid#2 swings the axe to hit Exan... But fails.

Goblinoid#3 tries to Slash Exan with her dagger... Failed.

Goblinoid#4 throws another dagger to Balmont. a Hit!.

Balmont suffers 8 Piercing Damage!. Critical! Knockback +4. Total 12.

Balmont falls to the ground, badly wounded. [03 Hp left!]

"Aght!... Exan! Aid me!"

Goblinoid#5 thrust his wooden spear at Exan, but fails.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren & Nicolai Ashblack

The waitress comes once more, and bows a little.

"Yes Misstress?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox The Dark Paladin

"Well... First we have to get out of this place... Many eyes are pierced on us now..."

Viv rises from the table, and walks outside the Inn, she takes a gaze at you meaning you to follow her...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
[((Allright! Celebrating the 200 posts, I've upgraded to Rules v.3.0.
Races have more Racial Traits... So It would be nice you to get to know your new Traits.I'm adding more Summons, Spells, and other stuff.))]

Harvester
25th November 2004, 06:43 PM
We will keep walking to the South East till we reach the Easter Territories, then we walk straight to the East till we reach the a city or town, there we goanna stole a map, and look for our exact location, after that we find a ride to cross the river, and after we cross the river all we have todo is walks to the Nother Territories back to our home. Any problem or sugestion Blonde?? (White hear the noise of the fight but he keeps walking to the South East)

Mr. Blonde
25th November 2004, 07:05 PM
"no, not at all white, lets go" *Blonde walks to the south east*

SunouNeozaki
25th November 2004, 07:37 PM
Gets up and Fallows Viv

Legion
27th November 2004, 02:40 AM
"Yes Misstress?"

"Eh... She called to order something for me... But I don't know what's on the menu."

Nicolay's stomage suddenly let itself be heard again. This time in such a way, he wouldn't be surprised if the waitress or Akari heard it. Blushing, he grinned sheepishly, staring outside a little. Perhaps we shouldn't leave in the dark... Might be suspicious. After all, Ayumi promised to keep his secret safe, and he didn't think anyone could just force the truth out of her. Not, if she was as strong as Eric made him believe to be.

"... Eh... Akari, do you know where we could stay for the night? I don't think it's smart to travel at night... Ever heard of Werewolves and Vampires? I should've learned some magic..."

Saya
29th November 2004, 08:11 AM
Akari: ara hi, could you get twice for what I got for him? Thank you.
* looks at Legion and giggles becoz of his stomach*
Akari: don't you worry, it's really good........
*listens to him*
Akari: You wanted to leave in the dark first right? Why change it? I can't wait anyway to test out my new powers *smiles widely* besides I wanted to leave today, this towns too boring *pout*

Eldan
29th November 2004, 09:50 AM
Turn 10

The night breeze starts to blow moving the cloud out of the moon's way. The night is a little more bright.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

Exan runs over Balmont.

"Heal My wounds!. NOW!!

Exan puts her cold hand in Balmont's wounds...

"In Bet Mani"

Balmont is healed 6 Points of Damage.

Balmont stands up, and chant's his scroll. aiming for Goblinoid#4.

"Ort Corp"
A Black ray of magic flies directly to the Goblinoid.

Goblinoid #4 Suffers 11 Bane Damage!.

Goblinoid #4 Dies.

[Morale:Fails]

Goblinoid band is scaping. Strike Of Oportunity!... Failed.

The Goblinoid band has scaped.
Balmont gains 10 X2 Experience.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari Ren & Nicolai Ashblack

The Maid bows and leaves. and in a short while comes back with the dish. And places it in from of you. Looks like they had one already done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox The Dark Paladin

Viv slowly walks out of Town, once outside, You saw two flashes of magic, one a white long lasting glow, and then a violent blackish flash, that if it wasnt for your Dark vision, you could have not seen them.

Saya
29th November 2004, 02:44 PM
Akari: Oh Looky Ashblack-san it's food *laughs, then starts finishing hers*
hn...so you want to go East you said.....I wonder how the scenery is there..
........

SunouNeozaki
29th November 2004, 03:34 PM
Walked out of the town. "What the hell was that" he said as he seen the magic fired.

Legion
30th November 2004, 09:09 AM
"Well... I changed my thoughts about leaving at night because of the creatures roaming around... Oh thanks! I thought it might not be save for us to go out."

Nicolay smiled a little as the place of food was served in front of him, picking up a knife and fork and beginning to eat. However, as he did, he also listened to Akari. He sniggered a little when he heard her wonder how the scenery was like.

"Well, Ayumi said that Elves lived where I wanted to go... So I guess it'll be forresty or something..."

Then again...

"But we'll go as soon as I finish eating, alright?"

Pressed for time! My kingdom for more time! ><;

Eldan
30th November 2004, 12:55 PM
[((allright!. eat your stuff and get going... but i wont give you any extra moves if traveling or fighting!))]

Mr. Blonde
30th November 2004, 01:56 PM
After been walking for awhile, Blonde asks to White
"Where are we?"

Harvester
30th November 2004, 07:04 PM
We are near to the Easter Realms, I can fell It........, the earth is becoming sand.., that only mean that we are closer and closer to our final destination. There's no time to loose (White keep's walking)

Eldan
1st December 2004, 09:22 AM
Turn 11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

Balmont seing that the Goblinoids had scaped, lets scape a loud laugh, as he continues to walk out of the Moors. The Sky maiden, is following him as allways.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr.Blonde & White Harthoan

[Perception: Success!]

At the distance, you noticed a streak of mountains, running from north to south. You have heard that there's a spine that separated Blue Moor from Elioch...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox The Dark Paladin

"First, we have to head south east, to leave this damned swamp lands... Once we cross the "Watery Spine"... We'll be in Elioch"

Vivvianne looks up in the sky, lead by the stars, Viv walks south east as planned.

"I hope we dont bump with any swamp creatures... I really loath to clean my vestings again"

SunouNeozaki
1st December 2004, 02:25 PM
Carbox walked beside Viv as the went on towards the east.

Eldan
5th December 2004, 12:48 PM
[((Is that it?... Is it over?... I see that you guys dont want to post here... I'll stop comming to GUA then))]

Saya
6th December 2004, 03:20 PM
((Eldan-sama you can't be serious.....I just dunnow what to do m'kay?))

*is finished*

Akari: Well Ashblack-san, you almost ready? It is starting to get dark now o.O....although I kinda like that too..

Eldan
6th December 2004, 06:23 PM
[((If you dont want me to leave, call some friends and keep me bussy... cuz, if things die out, i have no reasons to come))]

Mr. Blonde
6th December 2004, 06:58 PM
lets keep this alive.

Blonde keeps walking and asking to white abot the direction to the northern territories
"Where are we?"

Harvester
6th December 2004, 07:46 PM
We are almoust there blonde, over that hill, (he pointed to a hill that was 500 yds in front of white) start the Easter Realm, we are more close to our goal now, so let's keep moving (white keeps walking)

Legion
7th December 2004, 10:19 AM
Damn element competition free for all...

As Nicolay recieved his plate and finished his meal, he left the money needed to pay for it on the meal on the table before heading out, calling after Akari to follow him. As he stepped outside, he searched for his pockets to find the compass he head, squinting his eyes to see which way was east.

"Ah... Akari, we'll be going that way. Let's go!"

Point to the east, he smiled a little, walking at a normal pace towards where he would find the ones capable of teaching him magic. Though at the same time he hoped that he wouldn't endanger his newfound friend.

Saya
7th December 2004, 10:46 AM
*puts some money on the table too*

Akari: yay *jumps up and follows Nicolai* Ashblack-san wait! *walks next to him with a big smile heading to the exit of the town to the east.

Eldan
7th December 2004, 06:34 PM
[((Well i guess, I'll post here once more then))]

Turn 12

The temperature of the Bog dropped a few degrees.
(for those who has Night or Dark Vision) The sky suddenly was invaded with clouds...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

Balmont spoted the rain clouds menacing over him...

"There is nothing worst than a Wet Demonkin"

Balmont was not in the mood to be stoped by a simple rain... so he kept on his march, he spoted two cloacks climbing the cliffs to leave the moors...

"There are the undead"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
White & Blonde

as you approached the rocky hills, you senced some movement... You are not sure what it is...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari & Nicolay

It did not took much to leave the brightness of Arrendal behind, and be consumed by the darkness of the bog...
there was total darkness, the moon was not shining anymore, maybe rain clouds... You felt very unsafe in the middle of all that blackness, like if millions of creatures piercing you with their eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox The Dark Paladin

Vivvianne looked up in the sky wondering why all blacked out...

"Rain Clouds..."

She said in a quiet low voice...

"But we're not too far away from Elioch now... Do you see those cliffs over there?... That's the watery spine i talked you about. if we manage to cross it, we'll be one step closer to home"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
[((I'll speed things up so we require less turns to reach our common destination))]

Harvester
7th December 2004, 07:27 PM
wait a minute blonde (white stops) what was that thing??.

Mr. Blonde
7th December 2004, 11:10 PM
"ehhh i dont know" but im ready for everything *Blonde is on defense*

SunouNeozaki
8th December 2004, 07:33 AM
so thats the wateryspin he sai aloud. Vivvi and him were still walking to the spine.

Saya
8th December 2004, 10:55 AM
((you are so posting way more then just that in the future Eldan-sama))

*looks around at the darkness, glomping Nicolai's arm*
Akari: this is kinda scary after all *weak smile*
*realizes what's she doing and quickly let's go of him and walks a little faster next to him*
Akari: hn...

Legion
8th December 2004, 11:35 AM
Yeah... Eldan's posting speed has increased enormusly.

Nicolay also felt nervous, eyes glancing off the path to make sure nothing would leap at them; though he couldn't really see very far. Suddenly, he jumped, merely because Akari had glomped his arm. He wasn't sure but somehow it felt like he was blushing.

"This is kinda scary after all."

"Hmmm... You're right... Perhaps going at night wasn't such a good idea after all."

He felt how Akari let go again of his arm. Staring at the compass again, he noticed how his friend walked a little ahead of him. But then something struck his mind.

"Hey, Akari, can you perhaps make some sort of light? Then we'd see where we're going."

Eldan
9th December 2004, 06:57 AM
Turn 13

A slight rain is falling on our heroes heads, but still the sky is clouded this only means that it will rain harder...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balmont The Possessed

Balmont aproached the two skelletons...

"I can't belive you are scared undead."

Saying this, Balmont places his palms in the rocky cliff, and begins to climb
followed by his summon

[Mountain Terrain: Speed Penalty]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox The Dark Paladin

as you aproached the mountains, you spoted four figures, two standing in the ground, and the other two where already climbing the mountain. Vivvianne readies her dagger just in case...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari & Nicolay

you hardly spoted a change in tone of the blackness that surround you, ahead... You suspected, that the darker tone was a mountain, and the lighter tone the sky...

Mr. Blonde
9th December 2004, 10:29 AM
Blonde looks Balmont
"Oh, it's you. By the way White, where are we? are we going to the northern territories" (dont hate me harvester for asking too much)

Saya
9th December 2004, 11:15 AM
Akari: Oh Ashblack-san look at that, it changed..hn..a light you said..I dunnow if I can....but we can still see a bit *points forward* so I don't really have to right..?
*looks at Nicolai* ne?

Legion
9th December 2004, 11:28 AM
"Oh Ashblack-san look at that, it changed..hn..a light you said..I dunnow if I can....but we can still see a bit."

"... A bit, but you do realise that those who live out here right now can see us perfectly. Hmmm..."

Rain... He did not like this a lot, but he guessed it couldn't be helped. All they could do for now was to find shelther. A mountain. Perhaps they could find some cover there; it was on their route, anyways. He looked over to her, seeing that she was looking at him.

"Ne?"

"Alright, you don't have to make light if you don't want too. But let's go to that mountain. We'd get soaked if we stay here."

Smiling, he began to walk again, heading for the shadowy form of which he thought it was a mountain.

SunouNeozaki
9th December 2004, 07:45 PM
Carbox pulled out his spear and started to use it as a walking stick, and continued to walk with Viv.

Eldan
14th December 2004, 09:11 AM
[((Okay, I'm going to temporarely remove White Hardthoan, To continue the RP...))]

Turn 14

Balmont The possessed Joins the Realms of Moriens to never return...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blonde The Destroyer & Carbox The Dark Paladin

"Forget about him!"

said Balmont while He and his summon where already halfway on top of the cliff, when all of the sudden, the mountain shakes, Balmont and the magical being are launched in the air, landing on the ground.

[Balmont suffers 10 Falling damage!. Balmont's body is crushed in the soil]
[Balmont The Possessed Dies.]

As the demonkin hits the ground the sound of crushed bones, comes out aloud, Balmont has finally met with his god Moriens.

[((Okay, that was unspected... Falling great hights involve from 2 to 4 dices, but the dice cheated on me... a 6 and a 4... Balmont's dead.))]

From the mountain emerged a large Manticore. (Remember this chummer?)
Instead of climbing a cliff, the Demonkin and his summon where climbing the back of the beast... Now awake from it's slumber the beast does not look happy for being awake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari & Nicolay

As you approached the mountain you spoted a large beast comming out of it... Getting more closser you spoted two creatures being thrown in the air by the mountain beast, and landing in the ground... dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
[((I guess I'll reincarnate for the 5th time now... This one was not on purpose...))]

Mr. Blonde
14th December 2004, 02:09 PM
OOC: sorry man, i didnt expect Balmont's death
Blonde is looking Balmont in the floor [Is Exan still alive?]
"Crap, That hurts"
Now Blonde looks the thing and he's ready to fight
"What the hell is that?"

iwishiknew
14th December 2004, 05:43 PM
Full Name: Mario the Elf
Gender: Male
Age: 159
Race: Elf
Apparience: Tall, about six foot seven with pure white hair and a charming smile.
Able Hand: Right
Initial Perk: Swift Learner
Stats:Str: 4 [8]
Per: 6 [11]
End: 5 [8]
Con: 5 [8]
Cha: 6 [11]
Int: 5 [10]
Agi: 7 [12]
Dex: 7 [12]
Lck: 5 [10]
Element: Ice
Hometown :Farium- Wizards: +0. Rangers: +20. Rouges: -10. Warriors: +0. Priest: +0
Inventory: -Bow- -Arrows-

I don't know where to start so there sah.

Eldan
14th December 2004, 06:33 PM
[((read my second post))]

iwishiknew
14th December 2004, 06:39 PM
I though it might of changed do to it being the third page :D

Mario explored the nearby shops, glancing here and there, there and here, but finding nothing of interest. Deprived of fun he headed off towards the military base.

Saya
16th December 2004, 08:12 AM
*looks at the dead bodies*

Akari: it so does not get away with this!!
*puts her hands towards the monster yelling : Bet Ort Grav!!*
......electric jolt appears?...
*tries several times*
Akari: Ashblack-san I don't think it is working, what do you think?

Legion
16th December 2004, 09:35 AM
Nicolay stared at the moving mountain for a second, but then realised that there could be only one reason a mountain would move - it was some kind of animal or beast. Then, to his horror, he noticed two things or... People being flung into the air - crashing down somewhere which, in his mind, could only meet with Moriens.

"It so does not get away with this!! Bet Ort Grav!!"

"What the-?!"

Staring to the side, he watched Akari trust out her arms and attempt at some spell.

"Ashblack-san I don't think it is working, what do you think?"

"... I think we're in trouble. I don't know what that is you just fired a spell at, but I hope it's not angry with us."

Harvester
16th December 2004, 02:42 PM
OOC: I'm back and ready to fight!

(white walks to were balmont's die, he looks at the corpes, then he truns to blonde) this is why I don't like flesh ones the die to easy, that's why we the undeads are going to control this realm!! (wile he was seing that he grab his sword and take a defensive position) AAAAAHHHHH FRESH MEAT!

Eldan
21st December 2004, 08:34 PM
Character Generation
Full Name: Mark The Gray Wolf
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Race: Feralkin
Apparience: Mark is a rough man, he has long black hair, that reaches half of his back and is tall as an orc. He, as well as all Feralkin, are touched by the goddes of nature Naza mixing their human traits with animal features. Merk, given honour by his name to his form Is a Folf Feralkin. His face, has both, human and wolf atributes, he has a slight coat of gray fur all over his body, exept his chest and stomach. a furry gray tail scape from the rear side of his ragged pants.
Able Hand: Left
Initial Perk: Fearless
Stats:
Str: 6 [11]
Per: 5 [11]
End: 9 [12]
Con: 9 [12]
Cha: 4 [8]
Int: 4 [8]
Agi: 6 [11]
Dex: 6 [11]
Lck: 4 [9]

Element: Energy
Hometown:
Northen Territories
Inventory:
-Studded Clothing-
-Healing Vial-

Turn 15

Mario the Elf Joins The Realm
Mark The Grey Wolf Joins The Realm

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark The Grey Wolf

Mark jumps out of the Ship that he had entered unoticed, and landed in the whater, and atempted to swim to the dock... He barely made it, pulling himself out of the whater, the beast man thinks.

"What I have to do, to honour my ancestrors..."

The ship was comming from Antiqua, where He prayed to his ancestrors, to bring him good luck, but the luck that they'll bring is not what he could ever consider "Good"...

After finding some coins in a loose floor tile, He looked around in the Impresive city he had just arived, He's not much of an city boy, Comming from the Northen Territories and because of his colourfull bloodline, he's more of a Hunter.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carbox, Akari, Nicolay, Blonde & White

The huge four legged creature, lands near the two skelletons, and after a roar used it's tail as a whip to crush both skelletons. But the tail whooshed too high to hit them.

Akari Successfully casted Electric Jolt. Dealing 7 Electrical Damage to the creature!.

Akari Gains 7 Magical Experience to Electric Jolt Spell

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario The Elf

Once in the Military sector, just before you could enter the barrack, a heavy armored soldier stopped you with his lance...

Soldier: "Sorry mate, But The barracks are closed for the night... If you want to enroll yourself in the legion, try on day hours."

iwishiknew
21st December 2004, 08:38 PM
Mario nodded to the man in armour.

"Sorry about that sir, I got lost on the way here. When do yall open for recruitment?"

Mr. Blonde
21st December 2004, 11:45 PM
"Crap what the hell is that?"
Blonde swings his club horizontally to the beast head

Legion
22nd December 2004, 12:14 AM
... I know what a Manticore is... But I'm not sure my character knows that.

"Damned!"

Nicolay kneeled down when the creature swiped it's tail around, glaring at it. He didn't really know what it was, other then lethal. Though, it was a good thing his friend managed to hit it with that spell. Okay, my turn... He watched a stranger try and strike the creature, and knew it was now or never. He had to strike while the creature was preoccupied.

"Akari! Stay back and don't let it hit you!"

Nicolay ran towards the creature, but then tried to hit it on the head with his quarterstaff, by smashing it in an overhead strike.

Saya
22nd December 2004, 05:20 AM
Akari: it did work..? wait who is that? *watches as "the stranger" launched himself on the creature, then shocked when Ashblack attacks it as well*

"Akari! Stay back and don't let it hit you!"

Akari: he wants to protect me o.O? *walks back a bit and looks at Ashblack and the other one while trying to remember the other spell she had*

Eldan
22nd December 2004, 08:49 AM
turn 16

The clouds clear letting the moon light to clear things up...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark The Gray Wold

Mark wandered the around in the city, he spoted a blacksmith shop, wondering if it could still be open this late in the night, he aproached the building, there were some metal clashing sound, and a bright light inside, so It must be open... The wolf man entered the Blacksmith shop, and for his surprise, he found a beautifull woman forging the armaments...

"Are you the blacksmith?"

Blacksmith: "Of course... What did you spected?, a bald, bearded man wearing red clothing saying "Wow what can I do for yeh?"..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akari, Nicolay & Blonde

The skelleton missed his attack, He swinged too low.
The shadowed man's attack failed, hitting the ground instead.

The creature seing this oportunity launches it's paw towards our heroes (or anti-heroes) hitting them both!

Blonde Suffers 15 Crushing Damage 07 Hp Left!
Nicolai Suffers 06 Crushing Damage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario The Elf

The man grabbed his spear with both hands...

soldier: "At first hour in the morning... Now I'll have to ask you to leave, ask your questions to the captain tomorrow."

[((That would be Day 3 Turn 1))]

Saya
22nd December 2004, 09:17 AM
*watches the stranger get hurt very badly*
Akari: NO! *runs in front of him while pointing at the creature*
Akari: I'm sorry...Ashblack-san..*yells* Ort Grav!
*faces the stranger* Are you allright??

Legion
22nd December 2004, 09:34 AM
Who agrees with me that we should run for it?

Eldan, could you give me my stats again? Please?

"D'arch... Grmn..."

Nicolay got bashed back by the creature, though he seemed to be the lucky one. He saw some stranger nearly fly backward, landing quite hard on the ground. Stepping back, he readied himself for another strike, though he thought it was futile; for the moment, this creature was stronger. Damn you...

"I'm sorry...Ashblack-san.."

"What?"

"Ort Grav!"

Nicolay blinked for a moment, wondering why Akari would be sorry for casting another spell, or standing in front of the wounded stranger. As long as they would remain out of the way of the beast and be safe, it was fine with him. He glared at the beast.

"GO AND MEET MY GOD, BEAST!"

Nicolay ran up to the beast again, againg preparing to strike it. But this time, instead of trying to bash it, he chose to try and thrust his quarterstaff into the creature's side. Or mouth.

I wonder if going beserk can unlock any type of perks...

iwishiknew
22nd December 2004, 09:45 AM
"I am sorry sah, I though you might actualy be a kind old chap. I shall be on my way now then."

Mario then turned and left, casting a sidewards glance towards some random lpaces along the base.

When he had left the perimeter the elf decided it was high time to eat and he headed off, wandering the town for a place to eat.