PDA

View Full Version : Mass Pm about recruiter

MysteriousMan-
30th July 2008, 11:42 AM
I think this change needs to be done fast.

Recruiter sucks. So who's up to get hell lot of players to mass pm admins with same message.

(to get more people to pm , commander will post in their Commaneder notice, gua , every irc..) should work proly.

or mass pm them with shane's code or something like that.

I think otherwise we will have to wait until halve of the age.

Interceptor428
9th August 2008, 02:31 AM
whats wrong with it? works fine for me!

NardHipples
9th August 2008, 04:50 AM
whats wrong with it?
there's no point in using it? that'd be a major flaw

LordCounter
9th August 2008, 06:21 AM

nah thats just a minor flaw lol

Shane-
9th August 2008, 09:21 AM
This has been tryed many many many times in the past, And these things dont care

The admins point of view is " Click 'Delete All', Click 'I'm sure', Refresh page, 0 New Messages "...

Protests to the admins have never worked, The only thing that did work was all recruiter admins shutting their recruiters off, And that forced the admins to do something about it, Untill next age, Your all wasteing your time if you think admins will do anything worthwhile, Kinda a shame, But meh

Anyways, Even if the admins did change the recruiter into a better system, Would too many people click much? I would imagin alot of the lower ranked players that relied on the recruiter have/had lost hope/faith in the recruiter

Shane

Interceptor428
9th August 2008, 11:49 AM

umm...... i can see a point in using it....

you click other peoples links

your morale increases

other people click your link untill your morale goes down to 0

you get troops

NardHipples
9th August 2008, 01:06 PM
umm...... i can see a point in using it....

you click other peoples links

your morale increases

other people click your link untill your morale goes down to 0

you get troops
except that other people click on your link when you are below 0 as well so there is absolutely no difference between having 100k morale and -100k morale other than it looks prettier.

Paragon792
14th August 2008, 08:29 PM
Yea this sucks. It takes like 10 minutes to get to the bottom of my buddy list by fast scrolling. It's ridiculous.