PDA

View Full Version : "You click me, I click you"

Shane-
24th July 2008, 06:00 PM
To the respected mods, This post isnt a post to recruit people into any chain, real alliance, clan, And no one person will benefit from this post.

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/alliances.php?id=14546&join=ed0c514b5552a46b4510f9e34696b2a5

Name I Click You, You Click Me.
Members 114

The point of the 'You click me, i click you' alliance in KoC is to help our clickbacks... As some of us already know, When you click on the inbuilt system, You click your buddy list first, And you click your "KoC Alliances", And then you click "Everybody" else (Thats how the koc admins have set up the order system for 'Click Everyone' on they inbuilt recruiter system...

So, If we can get a majority of the "Active Players" or "Active Clickers" all in one place, We can hopefully help all of our growths in game, Which is a win/win situation for alot of us...

An example:

Mark 279 Dwarves 8,291 2i5i9e6w
last login 4 hours and 30 minutes ago
Bringer_Of_Life 120 Humans 8,376 uq9e2ns3
last login 5 hours and 53 minutes ago

Both of these accounts where new accounts (Real people, From real life, Asked to make new accounts so i could send morale to them to boost growth)

Both where sent 1k morale at the same time, And we sat back, And watched the clickbacks, One was asked to join a few alliances in game, One was asked not to do anything... So you can see the effects of being in a few alliances can have... Marks clickback doubled compared to 'Bringer_Of_Life'

Well, Thats about all i have to say regarding the matter, My views are its a win/win situation.

Shane

(To respected mods who don't play, Please seak advice from a active mod who plays the game before you consider closing/deleting this thread)

ShadowLord
24th July 2008, 10:47 PM
Good idea, it's hard enough with the low clickback.

Lord_Ezek
24th July 2008, 11:42 PM
nice initiative shane ;)

jog1
25th July 2008, 12:07 AM
good idea

atti
25th July 2008, 12:30 AM
Good idea, I thought of something similar last sunday.

Stickied

Stormrag3
25th July 2008, 09:14 AM
Thanks Sae for Sticking it.

Thanks Shane for advertising this.

Alliance Info
Name I Click You, You Click Me.
Members 203

Since I went to sleep, the alliance gained more than 80 members.

:raiseroof

~Sto12mrge

MysteriousMan-
25th July 2008, 12:40 PM
damn it :P, my plan was to join hell lot of alliances so that most people wount do it and enjoy better click back then like 90 percent of KoC :D

now everybody got it :s, well at least I enjoyed it for few days :D

Shorty5124
25th July 2008, 12:42 PM
great idea, thanks all who made this known

DL-jason
25th July 2008, 01:02 PM
Shane having a good idea, wow.. the worlds coming to an end :O

on a more serious note.. it IS a fantastic idea, ive certainly noticed a huge mark up on my growth speed via "moral" having joined these alliances, id highly recommend it :)

Happiness is mandatory
27th July 2008, 09:23 AM
Problem with click alliances (there seems to be several) is that alliance clicks seem to be ordered by statsid, not by credit.

This, of course, is very sweet deal for players with old accounts, less so for new players.

s33ujimmy
27th July 2008, 11:02 AM
takes me back to the old days of each clan making small click lists. ok, anyone got a prog with everyone on it which changes automatically once you've clicked? pls let me know.

DoubleD_Kill
29th July 2008, 12:13 PM
You have to remember, by joining alliances like this and making them big, means you will click a bunch of people before you actually click your alliance. Which I think most of you think is more important, giving your own good clickbacks and not the rest of KoC :p

Thunarvin
11th August 2008, 02:15 AM
Easy enough. Just friend your alliance members and you still click them first.

ThomasA
11th August 2008, 10:33 AM
If you really want growth, you really need an alliance page of clickers who make sure each member is clicked daily. Of course they could still click their own alliance members as well.

HoMiCiD3
16th August 2008, 04:12 AM
Army Morale -4
holy shit i actially managed to hit the minuses in morale lol

SRH
3rd September 2008, 04:49 AM
nice initiative shane ;) thanks

RoHaLoVeR
22nd September 2008, 02:13 AM
Does your clickback increase while you're clicking?

I have 2,343 Morale, have joined 13 Alliances including this one, I slept 9 hours and woke up with 86 soldiers (about 1 soldier every 6 minutes), trained them to SA, then I click my link 5 times and I click 1 other link, I go back to training, and I have 16 soldiers o_O

While not clicking, I got 1 soldier every x minutes.

Just clicked 30 links within 1 minute (only 1 link of the 30 was an officer).

Untrained Soldiers 5

And now it looks like I'm getting 1 soldier every x minutes again :P