View Full Version : Dragons Legacy

DL-JayBagz
24th July 2008, 12:40 AM
Alliance Name: Dragons Legacy

Alliance Member Count (on forums):
200+

Alliance Forum Link: www.koc.dragonslegacy.net

Brief description of your alliance:
Dragons Legacy (DL) was founded at the end of Age3 by Ralz and Vince. With our members hard work and dedication, we have maintained a strong presence within the top ranks of KoC. The purpose for our alliance is to make new friends and have fun chatting, sharing and playing KoC. As alliance, one of our main priorities is to teach our new members how to excel and most importantly, have fun. Afer acheiving our highest rank in age 9 DL are going back to there old ways. No more DA whoring for us, its time for some DL style slaying of the battlefield. The new rules have reminded us of the way of Dragon and we shall once again remind KoC of DL by being prominent in your attack logs.

We are a neutral alliance with plenty of experienced members all of them willing to help new players and teach them how to play this game. We also are a clan that encourage our members in some others non KoC related stuff, and we have a place dedicated for that in our forum. We invite you to join our alliance, visit our forum, catch us up on IRC, visit us some day and have a good time engaging in a friendly chat with us.
Current Leaders
JayBagz
IceCold
Faust

Approved Posters
Anybody and Everyone

atti
24th July 2008, 11:35 AM
Alright, everything looks ok.

I'll be your contact moderator, pm me if anything happens to your thread.

Remember to abide the Rules of Posting (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=47514).

Have a nice Age X Dragons Legacy.

Lemurs_Man
24th July 2008, 10:46 PM
I've been in DL for a few ages and we're full of experienced/active players. This age, we're more concerned with having fun and helping each other advance as a group(although last age proved the DL account can compete with the best out there).

Even if you're not leadership or just starting the age, you'll be treated as an equal. You might get slapped with a trout or some other strange objects on IRC, but internet violence is part of the fun. Overall, we're nice people that want to help out new players reach their goals for this age and beyond. We're made up of players from all over the world, so you might even learn something haha.

It's a long age, and there's no group I'd rather slay with than DL. Join our forum! Post an application! Chat on IRC! Fight beside us!

DL-Druidman
24th July 2008, 11:27 PM
I have been in DL for many ages, and theres no chain I'd rather be in. It is full of great people that have never let me down when I've needed their assistance. Our leaders are wise and very helpful people.

DL is about fun, we've also have proved that we can be very competitive and not to be taken lightly. :D We are also very active in mIRC having fun conversations. :P So if you are looking for a good time this age, we're always look for new members to slay with us! ^^

Prof-Neurus
25th July 2008, 04:11 AM
Once a dragon always a dragon

w0000t, go DL ^^

Give us a shot, you wont be disappointed

~DL-Neurus~

Brecht_EF
25th July 2008, 05:37 AM
I myself am not a part of the DL family how ever I would advise all new players to check it out :)

Brecht

Remorseless Core member of the Relentless Family

shmee
27th July 2008, 03:01 PM
i was wpondering if i would be allowed to join your clan and if so how i would do this. i havnt played this game since the first age along time ago

DL-JayBagz
28th July 2008, 04:23 PM
Make Dragons_Legacy your commander and join up on our forums ;)

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2699675

and

http://www.koc.dragonslegacy.net/index.php

LL
15th November 2008, 08:46 AM
I have friends who love DL... can sum1 tel me wats so gr8 about u guys? just curious...

cowboy_from_hell
15th November 2008, 04:44 PM
I think I can say it's been awsome having DL inchain with us in RF!!

all off them i know from on irc/forums are awsome people, ready to help you :)

SleepingDragon
19th November 2008, 06:20 PM
Hey Dudit, DL is basically just a good group of people from varying backgrounds so there's never any sense of bordeom around the clan. They all work well together, and I'm positive that in battle they'd all go down together as a clan. Things have been slow for the DL brand name this age, but it's kept the respect of its enemies (mainly in the RF vs. LaCN). RF has been really great friends, and both clans have worked closely together on various activities and shared a lot of good times this age. I'd like to see DL get back to its roots next age, which would make DL a powerhouse if medium-sized clans return instead of super-alliances.