PDA

View Full Version : Attacking and Recon issues...

Trekie4ever
22nd July 2008, 04:01 PM
With the change in the game economy and the awesome decrease in turns, people need to be able to be more efficient. However I've noticed a couple things that seem to hinder this.

1. Reconning is almost useless as you can easily use 10 recons, get through every time, and not get a DA/SA etc. I know there's a problem with this as my spy is more than double most people I recon.

2. Gold stolen %'s. I'll have a TFF 1/4 the size of someone and only steal 60-80% of their gold. Again, with the lowered economy, getting only 1.6 mil of a 2.7 mil hit only leads to people logging on and seeing they've gotten hit every turn since everyone can only take ~65% of the gold he/she had.

Paradiso
22nd July 2008, 07:03 PM
Both of those "issues" are just luck of the draw

NardHipples
22nd July 2008, 07:13 PM
both make the game more fun. no need to be spoonfed gold.

although a system where if your spy is a small % of their sentry then you get less information and if your spy is a lot greater than their sentry then you get more information would make sense

Trekie4ever
23rd July 2008, 12:06 AM
Luck of the draw seems to favor 66% stolen for me. It's easy to calculate and I've been doing it since my first attack. Lowest I've gotten is 60% and highers is 70%. *shrugs* Not really my problem though, I'm not getting hit nearly every turn. If you get hit and have on average 35% leftover, you'll prob get hit next turn, then it's ~35% of that so, again, you get hit next turn until someone gets "lucky".
Enjoy extra covert/soldier losses. Does anyone know why the system favors low %s for some people and higher %s for others?

Paradiso
23rd July 2008, 12:50 AM
If you're turn hitting, maybe you're jumping the gun and hitting before their next tbg appears.

Trekie4ever
23rd July 2008, 06:44 AM
I never turn hit. There's no point. With only 8 attacks a day, DA people will have gold built up at some point so there's no reason to rush and miss. Someone is usually always faster, and besides, I don't need to turn hit.