PDA

View Full Version : Recruit and army moral

KyleCias
19th July 2008, 02:24 AM
I have been on this case since the begining of the age. I would like to know why the Moral dont decrease when we click and why doesn't it changes a persons recruit ID when we clicked 5 times. My settings under anyone or once above. I still get every one in KOC.

Come to think about army moral or growth. I would like to know is there anyway we can add a Moral disable. Pausing the Army Moral for the time being. :crossfing

Please look in to this glitches.

Thanks.
KC

Interceptor428
19th July 2008, 04:11 AM
the morale is kinda like the bank of "clicks" that others owe you, hence, when you click more than your own daily 5, your morale increases

KyleCias
19th July 2008, 04:15 PM
Basically, I would like to clarify that the recruit is not going to the next person unless you update recruit preference. also its best to have a moral disable since some people dont want armies to expand. also its best to hold on moral parties.

Orctilltheend007
19th July 2008, 07:49 PM
If you don't want your morale to go up (if ur saving for a click contest or something) when your done clicking set your preferences to only me and do not click anymore. This way only you can click yourself and therefore if you don't your army morale won't decrease.