PDA

View Full Version : Missing tbg

Shaylee
18th July 2008, 10:03 AM
Anyone else noticing that the tbg in KoC doesn't always come? I've missed several banking opportunities now.

Paradiso
18th July 2008, 10:15 AM
July 18, 2008
In alliances without leaders, the top-ranking member has been promoted to leader. Congratulations - use your power wisely!
You can now set your purchasing preferences in the Armory. By setting a default percentage of your wealth towards a stat, the Armory will autofill the purchase boxes of the strongest weapon in that class if you can afford it. In general, you'll need at least 500,000 gold (the price of a lookout tower) to use this feature, but we may expand its capabilities in the future to weaker weapons and tools. Note: This feature will not purchase the weapons without your consent - it merely autofills the purchase boxes.

Every time they add features the tbg doesn't come

Shaylee
18th July 2008, 10:55 AM
That feature had already been posted for several hours before I finally got frustrated with this last turn of missing gold. So does that mean they installed yet another "upgrade" they haven't posted about yet?

trebach
18th July 2008, 03:49 PM
It may be a server error, so everyone would be missing gold at the same time.

HoMiCiD3
18th July 2008, 05:16 PM
July 18, 2008
In alliances without leaders, the top-ranking member has been promoted to leader. Congratulations - use your power wisely!
You can now set your purchasing preferences in the Armory. By setting a default percentage of your wealth towards a stat, the Armory will autofill the purchase boxes of the strongest weapon in that class if you can afford it. In general, you'll need at least 500,000 gold (the price of a lookout tower) to use this feature, but we may expand its capabilities in the future to weaker weapons and tools. Note: This feature will not purchase the weapons without your consent - it merely autofills the purchase boxes.

Every time they add features the tbg doesn't come

its been happening more often than that

Paradiso
18th July 2008, 08:13 PM
Maybe it's every time they tweak anything at all, even just existing stuff that they're just fine-tuning.

It never used to work that way though, and idk why that would make tbg not come...

xAre
18th July 2008, 08:20 PM
Its a random bug that happens every now and then.
Nothing new :p

HoMiCiD3
18th July 2008, 08:27 PM
i got a 3mil tbg one turn last age when i had a 100k tbg its a random bug lol

Wings
18th July 2008, 11:04 PM
Available Funds 198,155 Gold
Projected Income 219,288 Gold (in 28 min)

So where's my tbg?

HoMiCiD3
19th July 2008, 01:47 AM
it came half way through turn along with 2 more soon after it to replace a couple previous losses

SonOfSam
28th July 2008, 03:45 AM
Umm I guess its one of the bugs for AGE 10.. should be fixed by now? Oh and have they removed the bonus gold that the commander receives depending on his officers army?

I notice it seems quite minute comparing AGE 9....

MysteriousMan-
28th July 2008, 03:47 AM
didnt notice, getting my tbg properly

chaser1
5th August 2008, 10:05 AM
Ive had two turns of TBG not show up today. Admins working on something, do you suppose?

THUNDERBOLT
5th August 2008, 10:10 AM
dude its 4 times now, ain't recieved this turn tbg too.

AngelOfWildDog
7th August 2008, 11:28 AM
and the tbg that was supposed to come 28 minutes ago - never came either

ThomasA
7th August 2008, 12:19 PM
yep, It missed mine also :(

Though I never seam to get the extra turns, maybe they are when Im offline. :(

boriszima
7th August 2008, 08:50 PM
yep, It missed mine also :(

Though I never seam to get the extra turns, maybe they are when Im offline. :(

it was fun way back in age 2 or 3, when KOC servers would not unreachable for many hours and sometimes half a day. once they came up, everybody just started hitting crazy which in turn brought the servers down again and they could not spend the money. i never notice if i miss TBG or not, not living off it.

SonOfSam
8th August 2008, 03:41 AM
Hopefully admins are onto it... 2 threads out there already regarding the TBG issue... (sigh)

Conpmana
8th August 2008, 08:39 AM
I missed 2 tbg today already 2 in a row anyone else?

AngelOfWildDog
8th August 2008, 09:01 AM
yes
and my commander too

but just got the latest tbg

SonOfSam
8th August 2008, 09:13 AM
Omg..Its been over a month now and the bloody TBG bug's still there!! KOC admins takin it too easy?

(sigh poor me, my hard earned TBG, gone to the void of darkness = admins toilet bowl)

Missed last 2 turns.. thats 1 hour without TGB!!

KyleCias
9th August 2008, 04:01 AM
i missed two tbg (project income per turn)
I thought the admins fixed the bug!

tgb<-- tbg?

SonOfSam
9th August 2008, 05:50 AM
i missed two tbg (project income per turn)
I thought the admins fixed the bug!

tgb<-- tbg?

zz, TBG = Turn Based Gold.

Wings
16th August 2008, 07:48 AM
He meant the post before his, the guy said TGB instead of TBG. Typo.

ThomasA
16th August 2008, 03:17 PM
Still getting some missed turns :(