PDA

View Full Version : morale?

Interceptor428
13th July 2008, 07:34 PM
am i to take the whole morale thing as being an official KoC click setup?

El Vista
13th July 2008, 08:44 PM
moral = click credits

Eberhon
13th July 2008, 10:49 PM
i still dont get what the hell morale does. all i know is that when i click the right number i get an untrained soldier whether or not my morale is 3 or 30.
:\

Paradiso
14th July 2008, 03:20 AM
i still dont get what the hell morale does. all i know is that when i click the right number i get an untrained soldier whether or not my morale is 3 or 30.
:\

1 morale = 1 click credit

Shane-
14th July 2008, 03:22 AM
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/help.php#recruit

Shane

Interceptor428
16th July 2008, 05:47 AM
next question...... how on earth did i manage MINUS morale?

Shane-
16th July 2008, 05:53 AM
The same way you would in any recruit system

1. The admins give you a negative allowance

Why?
You click 100... Admins allow you goto -110... So they is a "extra" 10 clicks in the system... You goto click, And click yourself out of negative (The balance is back normal), And then you go onto do normal clicks

Basic economic system, think about your bank account, Most will allow you to go into a negative number (Over draft), Or a credit card for example

2. If 1 is invalid, Then say you has 1 credit... 10 people are clicking, And all 10 load your link at same time, those 10 click, And koc has to deduct a credit from you for each of those clicks, leaving you with -10

3. The admins didnt give the recruit system much thought.

Shane

Rocco
16th July 2008, 09:17 PM
Even if you have 0 or negative morale, your friends and allies can still recruit for you, or anyone who you give your unique link.

jog1
16th July 2008, 11:25 PM
Even if you have 0 or negative morale, your friends and allies can still recruit for you, or anyone who you give your unique link.

that's actually killing the recruiter right now. You get credits for clicking people that don't click. = lot's of credits, not a lot of clicks on you.

There should be an option to click on people that don't have credits in your chain, but you DON'T receive moral for clicking them. if you continue to get moral for that, clickback will continue to suck

Blitz
16th July 2008, 11:57 PM
Right. And also the repeated links...After clicking 1500 or so links, I seem to get a repeat about one out of every three times.

It'd probably be easier to set a hard limit to how many soldiers you can earn per day clicking, and have them instantly returned. Or, even better, a max number of credits, and a fraction of those returned--encouraging people to send the remainder to officers or whatnot.

pure_evil1
17th July 2008, 01:46 AM
that's actually killing the recruiter right now. You get credits for clicking people that don't click. = lot's of credits, not a lot of clicks on you.

There should be an option to click on people that don't have credits in your chain, but you DON'T receive moral for clicking them. if you continue to get moral for that, clickback will continue to suck

The reason for your poor click back will be because your friends have not marked you on their buddy list;)

L0B0
17th July 2008, 05:53 AM
Clicking should be prohibited.... as we say here: coffee for everybody!! That should lead to the most equilibrated play...

jog1
17th July 2008, 07:14 AM
The reason for your poor click back will be because your friends have not marked you on their buddy list;)

I have no one in my buddy list, still I get to click for like 250 credits on my alliance members.