PDA

View Full Version : Add farmers training them to raises Economy TBG

Clowpower
4th July 2008, 10:09 PM
Has i play KoC for quite longer , i saw that this Age 9 , The Economy of KoC is quite very low. It not more than 500,000 and 1,000,000. ( TOP 1,500 ) Those in the TOP 500 , is it 1,500,000 to 2,000,000 ??? quite interresting. =p

Last ages , Age 4-5-6-7-8 , The Economy was High. Each time i were loggin in to my account , i got like 3 millions to spent. Was great time.........

About Cliking / Recruiters : Well ........I don't like cliking because it is boring but the good way is the economy going up that is good for all players to have great steals.

Those who says that Cliking is boring then , Unit production is A MUST !!!!!

My suggestion to the game (For Age 10) would be to add farmers to trains like soldiers but they just helps raising TBG quite much. They will be not included to the Total fighting Force.

Farmers could give uhmmmm.........arround 200 gold each.

It would be a very nice idea to have this. It will help Economy raising fast.

Well , what do you guys thinks about it ?
Thank You.

RawRWolf
4th July 2008, 11:09 PM
umm more gold really desont change the fact of who's on top or not. Just means you have more stuff to sab. I don't want to burst your bubble but yah. The argument that those that don't click could use this to there advantage is wrong. Those that click get the farmers quicker then bam. They climb even faster then those that have to wait longer to gain the money to pay/train farmers.

So yah sorry will have to vote no on this one.

Clowpower
4th July 2008, 11:36 PM
umm more gold really desont change the fact of who's on top or not. Just means you have more stuff to sab. I don't want to burst your bubble but yah. The argument that those that don't click could use this to there advantage is wrong. Those that click get the farmers quicker then bam. They climb even faster then those that have to wait longer to gain the money to pay/train farmers.

Hmmmmmm......... I see

I didn't think about the pay of training farmers.

In some ways , i agree with you SilverWolf. Those who cliking don't need to trains farmers.

It will only help those who don't like cliking.

RawRWolf
5th July 2008, 12:10 AM
Okay you skipped a step in My logic.

Those that click will simply buy farmers as a alternative means of making money. There will/would be no benefit to either side. Except those that click like hell starting off with like 100 people to everyone 5 per day. Now have 80 farmers to your 3 farmers. Compounding the problem every day.

Paradiso
5th July 2008, 12:22 AM
They just need to make unit production cheaper and have more levels of it. It should go to at least 640 like it used to, but should cost a lot less than it did then.

I'm personally a clickwh0re but I understand a lot of people don't want to do it or can't cuz of a slow connection.

RawRWolf
5th July 2008, 12:33 AM
I haven't played sense age 5. So not like I personally care either way this flows. But if I seriously get bored again. Ill start up in the new age.

There havent been any screams or shouts for a 6th race has there?