PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever run into a psycho like this ?

STARBLASTER
27th June 2008, 08:48 PM
This goose was making a pest of himself around the start of March 08.
Farming and sabbing and shooting off his mouth. I got sick of it and having trouble using turns I massed him using around 100 turns.
Rather than battle it out he reset his account and came back as the Chinese water torture. With nothing but SA to his name he just farms and farms and farms and farms my 120k tbg.....lol
Talk about driven. Apart from about 5-6 hours sleep per day he has been at it for almost 3 months now.
Thing is he reset a major account ( back then ).
I mentioned it in my last post here.
Does this guy sound altogether normal ?
Perhaps justifiable action if IF wronged him or bullied him but
in my opinion he is not quite normal OR
a deranged multi.

53 minutes ago mr_ 119,490 Gold stolen 0 0 37,934,545 8,990,000 details
1 hour ago mr_ 73,627 Gold stolen 0 0 38,052,108 9,372,500 details
3 hours ago mr_ 329,690 Gold stolen 0 0 41,714,522 9,722,635 details
5 hours ago mr_ 229,753 Gold stolen 0 0 36,741,745 9,762,500 details
8 hours ago mr_ 552,702 Gold stolen 0 0 41,534,351 9,730,129 details
10 hours ago mr_ 398,107 Gold stolen 0 0 44,406,876 9,552,764 details
12 hours ago mr_ 77,770 Gold stolen 0 0 40,185,731 8,835,000 details
13 hours ago mr_ 684,468 Gold stolen 0 0 38,143,167 8,840,000 details
21 hours ago mr_ 109,811 Gold stolen 0 0 41,458,326 9,760,001 details
22 hours ago mr_ 110,309 Gold stolen 0 0 42,473,407 17,237,861 details
23 hours ago mr_ 108,722 Gold stolen 0 0 35,380,854 8,281,210 details
23 hours ago mr_ 115,401 Gold stolen 0 0 38,123,438 9,752,500

He actually he a long sleep for a change.

Daily like this for almost 3 months now.
I think he is not quite the full quid.

Shorty5124
27th June 2008, 09:24 PM
maybe he is a newb and thinks that 120k is a good hit???

STARBLASTER
27th June 2008, 09:39 PM
I don't think he has anything better to do...lol
He had a major account and reset mid age.
:pc:

Quasar
27th June 2008, 10:01 PM
Waddya mean by a "major" acC?

mr_morden
27th June 2008, 10:12 PM
I though there was no trash talk or cheating accusations (multi acct) in the Barracks, but you clearly identify me along with this thread in your AA so I feel I must defend myself. I have been playing KOC for 6 ages and this is a typical pattern. Lose in the battle field and then trash talk in GUA.

If you retaliate for gold steals then you might be farmed or sabbed. Yes, this is normal!

If you put insults and lies into your AA and send insulting msgs while setting your opponent to ignored then you might be farmed or sabbed. Yes, this is normal!

If your AA insults and lies continue for months then so does the retaliation. Yes, this is also normal! Even after coming back from an almost month vacation your AA was full of how you caused me to quit.

To clear up some of your other statements:

No, I don't have multiple accounts. I follow all the KOC rules
No, I didn't reset a major account in mid age because you attacked me
No, I didn't go on vacation because you attacked me
No, I don't sit in front of my computer doing nothing waiting to attack you
No, I didn't farm you continuously for 3 mo. It is impossible when in vacation mode, lol
No, I didn't farm you for no reason. Don't forget your retalition for a gold steal.
etc (I can't remember the rest)

Wings
27th June 2008, 10:32 PM
Until now you're still on Relentless Family Battlefield, Mr_Morden <_<

STARBLASTER
27th June 2008, 11:09 PM
I will address in asterisks.
No, I don't have multiple accounts. I follow all the KOC rules
*** probably correct but your continual farming and online attacks for small amounts tended to indicate such****
No, I didn't reset a major account in mid age because you attacked me
*** then why precisely DID you reset your account. With any luck and if the server logs are kept that far back your resetting could be proven. It was major back then as your spy was around 20 million***
No, I didn't go on vacation because you attacked me
*** I never said you did but I sure did and it was a blessed relief...lol****
No, I don't sit in front of my computer doing nothing waiting to attack you
*** perhaps only on one occassion then when you just sat motionless between turns. I would have thought you would have timed out but I guess you might have been lining up targets because there was no chance in attack turns or gold you held***
No, I didn't farm you continuously for 3 mo. It is impossible when in vacation mode, lol
*** don't play with words. OK you have farmed me continuously over the last 3 months while I was not IN VACATION MODE...LOL***
No, I didn't farm you for no reason. Don't forget your retalition for a gold steal.
*** the only retaliation for a gold steal would be if you knowingly attacked me online. The only gold I have ever taken from people online is if they have been enemies or a major sell off was occuring***
etc (I can't remember the rest)
*** can't remember ? how do you know there is a rest then...lol Sorry but I couldn't resist ***

lol...I just noticed what you said
"If you put insults and lies into your AA and send insulting msgs while setting your opponent to ignored then you might be farmed or sabbed. Yes, this is normal "
I set you as ENEMY
I didn't realise it doubled as ignored. Maybe this is the case. not sure.

Honestly Mr_
We all know how it goes in this game. We can have a war for weeks and neither player can remember why it started. They end up shaking hands and moving on. All I remember is that you were behaving like a real pest, I dealt with you and the next thing I know you reset and have been dogging me for around 3 months. Heck...I get bored when an individual war lasts 4 days.
You say that I should meet you on the battlefield. How ? With my tff 3 times yours. With your tbg around 2k. Sabbing you when you have only 117 BPM's, 3000 knives and 1 nunchaka to your name ?
Tell me how exactly I am supposed to sort this out with you on the battlefield ???

mr_morden
28th June 2008, 12:07 AM
You say that I should meet you on the battlefield. How ? With my tff 3 times yours. With your tbg around 2k. Sabbing you when you have only 117 BPM's, 3000 knives and 1 nunchaka to your name ?
Tell me how exactly I am supposed to sort this out with you on the battlefield ???
Do what RF does. Sab a few knives that never get broken.

You did make a valid statement. I do make online attacks and I make no apologies for that.

I am always willing to stop actions, but the insults in the AA need to stop.

STARBLASTER
28th June 2008, 12:20 AM
....that given my inbox has been open to you for nearly 3 months ( while you set me on ignore ) and you have continully farmed me over this period that it's best that we play this one out until age end.
You had a chance of winning your battles and achieving a decent rank but you just threw it all away when you reset and came back as a serial pest.
MintyDrip ( I still crack up just seeing his name ) has quit the game and sold off everything he had because of your farming ( I am not the only one you continually annoyed ). His empty shell is just sitting there now.

In respect for a person I never knew who quit the game because of you I shall continue this battle until age end.
When you have something to sab I will sab you but I doubt this will be possible.
Good luck out there.
PS I will remove all direct reference to you in my AA.
PSS Thought I would try just for the heck of it.
Error
Recepient has set you on ignore. Message was not sent.

DikInABox
29th June 2008, 06:40 AM
mintydip sold UP. it is near the end of the age.......it happens.'

if only knives can be sabbed, RF will sab knives. get an account of worth so its more fun please.