PDA

View Full Version : Officers

Yehonatan
7th December 2004, 02:03 PM
Okay, so I understand that having officers is a good thing, but are there any benefits to being an officer?

Teiresias
7th December 2004, 02:06 PM
Well, you're doing your commander a favor, so a good commander would give you protection or clicks or other advantages back. However it's not a direct game-play advantage.

Yehonatan
7th December 2004, 02:17 PM
Oh, I see. So the advantages of having a commander depends on what kind of commander he/she is. If it's one that takes care of his/her officers, then it's beneficial. Thank you!

Sangrean
7th December 2004, 07:34 PM
If you decide that you want a commander, you really have to choose one carefully. A good commander will do his/her best to protect you.
Personally I give my officers gold, so they really like me =D

DefenderofChaos
7th December 2004, 10:12 PM
Giving gold? :wtf: Are they farming off you, or are you giving them some easy targets?

Another advantage to having a commander is like a high stakes bluff... They might have a lot of gold but would you want to attack someone with a strong commander, or lots of officers? I think not. Nothing is worse than having a group of organized people p.o.'d at you. Just trust me on that.

\m/\m/
DefenderofChaos

killerwoody_1
8th December 2004, 04:51 AM
Giving gold? :wtf: Are they farming off you, or are you giving them some easy targets?

What about sell off mate? Come on, you can't tell me that you never sold a penny to your officers. My officers are getting rewarded with big amounts of gold once in a while for their presence and the work they do.

anyoneelse
8th December 2004, 02:08 PM
Oh, I see. So the advantages of having a commander depends on what kind of commander he/she is. If it's one that takes care of his/her officers, then it's beneficial. Thank you!
Other things that are good of having a commander, is that he has the time to help you out, and cares about his officers. He can give protection, but also can help you find good targets farms (with lots of gold), and even give you sell offs.

DefenderofChaos
8th December 2004, 03:06 PM
Too true.

But no I have never given gold to my officers. I give names. I'm really good at finding higher ranked people with lots of gold, that have poor defense.

:phone:

Helps with the moral. Besides, whats fun about a handoff?
:fireworks