PDA

View Full Version : New to The Forums

FrAgZ
5th September 2004, 05:05 PM
Just wanted to post to tell ya that I'm new to these forums and i'm hoping to get to know ya alittle bit better.

Phyrus
5th September 2004, 11:20 PM
Welcome to GUA.

This site is new, but GUA itself isnt as we recently transfered from our old vb 2 database, so if it seems boards look quite new (which they are technically), well believe me when i say that you have missed alot (lightly putting it) if you are only new :p

anyway, have fun, keep to the forum rules, and make sure whatever you post in any forum must match the thread topics including forum topic to make sure you dont the forums.

have fun and we're all looking forward to be seeing you as a regular member.

Nakean
6th September 2004, 01:28 AM
INtresting name.....

and more intresting is how you have the Marineses motto in your sig....

Welcome to gua, have fun

ElvnPsycho
6th September 2004, 01:35 AM
Welcome To GUA, as i am new too i am getting to kno ppl alot better, might a ask u to check out the arcade, i was in there for prolly 2 hrs today, it's awesome i definatly Recemend It ^_^

Krystin
6th September 2004, 07:36 AM
Hi and Welcome. You'll find a lot of different things to be a part of and I hope you enjoy yourself. As Tytrox said....read rules (pssst....they are short and sweet) and enjoy the diversity we have here.

Splat
6th September 2004, 08:01 AM
Welcome to the new and weird-looking GUA. Lotta different stuff here. If you're into RPing at all, be sure to look to for the realm of Terrak'Lina in a few weeks when it gets up and running once again.