PDA

View Full Version : Cheat

iENA
17th June 2008, 04:34 AM
So my brother told me who finally got him temp banned a couple of weeks ago. He just farm a player and then next day was banned for wrong use of the email account in koc (!)

Now he got this message from this guy: Crosis01
"You Damaged my wife and were subsequently temp-banned I waited till your ban was over to punish you accordingly... You returned with 2 massed, I have yet to retaliate... I hope you can see I am trying to be civil in this issue... You may have issues with members of my alliance, but the only aggression I showed you was after you showed aggression towards my wife, who has since quit playing..."

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO you are CIVIL makeing him BANNED for DAMAGED his wife?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This game is full of cheaters and thats why I quit it long time ago.

xAre
17th June 2008, 06:02 AM
Fake story is fake.

iENA
17th June 2008, 06:45 AM
great then ask him if is a fake or you are one of his fake friends?

xAre
17th June 2008, 07:34 AM
No one has the power to ban anyone for bullshit reasons like attacking. Therefor its a fake story.

iENA
17th June 2008, 07:59 AM
and who are you to tell this? one of the admins?

xAre
17th June 2008, 08:12 AM
and who are you to tell this? one of the admins?

Just a person who has played this game way too much :p

iENA
17th June 2008, 08:41 AM
Then stop playing it bc is full of cheaters...

xAre
17th June 2008, 08:57 AM
Then stop playing it bc is full of cheaters...

lul da gaem is fill wih chetarz!!!oneone

Conpmana
17th June 2008, 09:35 AM
I am just curious if the damaged wife is sexy still or if this is damage beyond repair, or was she damaged already and this is a cover up. I wounder how many men have damaged wifes, this could be a lifetime movie heheh.

Checkman
17th June 2008, 09:35 AM
Crosis is my officer and is clean playing, accusations like this one seem pretty bizarre and full of issues to me.

Conpmana
17th June 2008, 09:51 AM
Crosis01 None 1 second ago no

I wanted to send this message to check on the well being of you're wife, I hope she is ok and the damage to her don't stop her from doing her daily wifely duties.

Untitled
17th June 2008, 10:49 AM
*hourly* duties

Conpmana
17th June 2008, 11:44 AM
Crosis01 None 2 hours ago

Wtf are you talking about?

lols:badger_2:

Crosis
17th June 2008, 12:51 PM
Wow I'm a celebrity cause some kid has the reading comprehension of a failing 8 year old...

Heres a story kids, grab your blankets, snacks, juice boxes and get ready for nap time...

Player A Masses Player B

Player A abuses the PM System and is temp banned by the admins...

Player C is the husband of Player B...

Player A gets off of temp ban

Player A masses Alliance members of Player C

Player C Sabs Player A for the mass on Player B and Player C's alliance members

Player A Masses Player C a couple times

Player C stays civil, and attempts to diplomatically work things out

Player A can't comprehend the fact the issue is moot... Player A was in the wrong, Player C punished accordingly, Player A Retaliated, Player C took the retaliation and said we are even lets leave it at that...

Player C attempts to explain it to Player A and Player A acts completely immature and then cries to his brother who then brings it up on the forums...

Where Compana_ shows how much of a douchebag he is...

Player C Comes online and sets the record straight...

The End... Its nap time now kids, everyone finish your snacks and juice boxes and go to sleep now...

Conpmana
17th June 2008, 12:58 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE IT

GAVE U 3 REP POINTS FOR THAT

Shian
17th June 2008, 01:56 PM
cheating accusationg are not allowed on GUA. So, thread closed.