PDA

View Full Version : Romeo And Juliet

Adm98
7th December 2004, 05:29 AM
This is for my Romeo and Juliet coursework in English.
What is the relationship like between Juliet and Romeo,Lord and lady Capulet and the nurse etc

Just a little note, this shouldnt be in books, but acadamis, direct these kind of questions there *moved* ~ whirlwind

Teiresias
7th December 2004, 07:10 AM
Ehm... reformulate and sharpen your question and I'll try to answer it, but this is far too wide... Is it just the familial relations you have to know or other, deeper-into-the-matter stuff too?

LT3_banned
7th December 2004, 11:40 AM
This is for my Romeo and Juliet coursework in English.
What is the relationship like between Juliet and Romeo,Lord and lady Capulet and the nurse etc Romeo and Juliet: Lovers

Romeo and Lord/Lady Capulet: Enemies by their families alone, Lord Capulet says in their party the he does not hold any real grudge against him and says "Verona boasts of him" to Tybalt in an effort to dissuade him from pwning people in the party.

Romeo and the Nurse - The nurse does not seem to have the same grudges as the capulets, and is impartial towards Romeo.

Juliet and Lord/Lady Capulet - Daughter and Parents.

Juliet and nurse - The nuse is the nanny to Juliet, she has been her carer and best friend all her life. She was a wet nurse, she was chosen when Juliet was very little because she was still producing milk from her own baby which died. So there are alot of motherly issues because Juliet - in a way - replaced the baby.

Nurse and lord/lady capulet - Nurse is employed by them to watch over Juliet, there's nothing more considerable to mention.