PDA

View Full Version : Important KoC questions

LordCounter
27th May 2008, 06:36 AM
ok we, carlos, orange hitman, and myself have been playing koc for quite some time now, and we think its time to ask some serious questions now about this game.

questions about training your soldiers for example, can someone explain me why it costs the same price to train a soldiers how to use a BPM, as a knife? i mean, isnt there a HUGE difference in handling a BPM than just a 5 minutes cursus how to use a knife?

or questions about sabotage, how the hell do you sabotage a dragon? what weapon do you use to sabotage a dragon? the spy who has to sabotage only has a nunchaku and some hooks, what he's all doing with those to take out a friggin dragon? slap him to death? and how the hell can the rider NOT notice his dragon has been sabotaged?

and then the final important question, the battle.
Imagine the next situation:
[14:16:09] <&O_H_Away> i always wondered how when u have all ur men attacking holding weapons and some of em die , how does the other recover their weapons ? :x
[14:16:44] <&LordCounter> um
[14:16:51] <&LordCounter> thats a fairly good question
[14:19:11] <&O_H_Away> sure if its a knife its easy .. but say u have 100 men all holding or riding a dragon , when 5 of em die , do the dragons fly back alone ? or we have special soldiers that carry 2 dragons ? cuz if i were an enslaved dragon and my owner dies i'd fly away to freedom !!!!11

all important questions and we DEMAND questions, the hell with a new age...first things first. we want to know what the admins are gonna do to solve this otherwise we will DELETE our accounts WITHOUT selling off first! :censored:

Carlos
27th May 2008, 06:44 AM
ok

when someone sabs you, you can sell the weapons. what if what was sabbed was a dragon... how do you bring the dragon to the local market. wont the whole village scream in terror!?
wont the merchant notice the dragon is dead, drugged, or has no wings?

how on earth does a nunchaku sabotage a dragon? do you just hit him to unconciousness? OH thinks they just [14:29] <&O_H_Away> or stuff it in his nose so he cant breath. but thats just plain stupid, as you would lose tools on successful sabs, unless of course you dont mind waiting till the dragon dies

Agent-of-Mayhem
27th May 2008, 07:35 AM
How can you use an Excalibur? Only Arthur could do that, as he was pure of heart. No one in KOC is pure of heart, nor is there anyone that is King Arthur. So who removes the excalibur from the rock to use it? My troops? My troops arent King Arthur because he controlled armies, wasnt in it fighting, and there was only 1 excalibur, how come for 200k gold I can buy multiple ones?

MFnBonsai
27th May 2008, 07:40 AM
can a spy sabotage Bruce Lee.... cause they carry the chuck...

or are they actually carrying chuck norris and are trying for a rematch against the fist of fury....

Carlos
27th May 2008, 08:43 AM
how do you sab an IS. Isnt it invisible? then how do you disable it?

of what use its a nig candle against a BPM? not as if u were gonna set them on fire without the enemies sentinels noticing it

LordCounter
27th May 2008, 09:08 AM
Spy Tools
Cloak

so um, spies throw a cloak over the BPM, hoping it will go missing?

the_hitman_9
27th May 2008, 11:51 AM
15:34.32 <&O_H_Away> the real question is how can a big candle help finding a spy .. unless its really dark in there a spy i supposed to blend in even when there is light ..
15:35.30 <&O_H_Away> and if he sees a big candle in a place he's trying to sab he'll just blow it off
15:35.43 <&O_H_Away> that shld be the easiest weapon to sab .. all u need is a ventilator
15:37.29 <&LordCounter> http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=1140655#post1140655
15:37.34 <&LordCounter> it is done!
15:37.43 <&LordCounter> post that aswell o_H
15:37.48 <&LordCounter> about the candle
15:37.50 <&LordCounter> good thinking
15:39.41 <@Agent> lmao
15:44.51 * Viv|brb is now known as Vivlady
15:48.53 <&O_H_Away> there's also the question of WHEN the weapons are broken .. is it exactly in the battle , or while they get ready to battle ( here comes the question of how fast can these ppl travel between raids .. i mean is there no concept of space .. i can do 250 attacks ( attack come back , attack come backk in a couple of minutes ) ) like when he attempts to hit some1 with a knife the knife breaks ?
15:49.00 <&O_H_Away> dont they practice at first ?
15:49.09 <&O_H_Away> i wldnt go to a battle unprepared
15:50.54 <&O_H_Away> about the space/time concept : I can attack 250 different castles in a matter of minutes without any preparation or release for the troops in between .. does it take as much time to attack som1 5km away from u and some1 10000 km away from u ? unless there is some sort of equidistance from everyone like ur the center and they make a circle around u .. but how wld that work for them
15:54.32 <&LordCounter> um
15:54.35 <&LordCounter> good question
15:55.09 <&O_H_Away> and geez .. what kind of fights happen in a second =/
15:55.48 <&LordCounter> i know
15:55.51 <&LordCounter> devastating ones
15:55.53 <&O_H_Away> and sab missions too .. if i have 1 spy with 1 tool and i can do like 50 attempts with him doesnt he get exhausted travelling in time
15:56.06 <&LordCounter> but im thinking something else
15:56.14 <&O_H_Away> cuz he has to come back everytime so he gets instructions on what to sab
15:56.14 <&LordCounter> Battles
15:56.15 <&LordCounter> Attacks Today 63,156 91%
15:56.24 <&LordCounter> takes an average of 10 soldiers died per attack
15:56.25 <&O_H_Away> cuz there are no phones
15:56.37 <&LordCounter> that means over 600.000 soldiers die every day

NardHipples
27th May 2008, 01:55 PM
how come you can buy a blackpowder missile before researching the black powder technology?

peterkitty
27th May 2008, 02:30 PM
how come you can buy a blackpowder missile before researching the black powder technology?

Maybe before you get the black powder siege technology, your blackpowder missiles are actually people dressed up like missiles who try to knock the enemy soldiers down. That's why they do less damage before you upgrade.

NardHipples
27th May 2008, 02:44 PM
then why would they still be called BLACK FUCKING POWDER missiles instead of HUMAN missiles...poopie head

jobo
27th May 2008, 03:37 PM
You sab guard dogs by putting pegs on theirs noses so they cant smell you, thats all i know.