PDA

View Full Version : Just a question

RedWhat
2nd May 2008, 12:38 AM
hey didnt know if this is right place, but here goes

i currently play KoC and have gotten my brother interested in the game also. i am wondering if we could both play together on seperate accounts.

would that be ok so long as, we didnt use it as a farm account/ didnt attack it, so therefore there isnt any benefit from money for us... etc

i am just wondering so if u could please post back that woukld be great

RedWhat

Checkman
2nd May 2008, 12:57 AM
There have been many people banned this age for multiple accounts being played from a single IP address.

It is a risk that you would take.

You could potentially lose both of your accounts.

RedWhat
2nd May 2008, 01:37 AM
yeah thts y i was askin... coz id rather not loose my account lol...

I dont see why i couldnt if i dont use it as a cheap farm account.

But ill have to see

Kill3rSam
2nd May 2008, 06:00 AM
Admins have repeatedly said there is no problem with it, I used to play with my sister (she got me into this game ^^ ) and the first few months of this age 2 roommates played aswel(as officers), no problems.

Like you said, interaction betweens acounts might look suspicious, so avoid that.

RedWhat
2nd May 2008, 03:16 PM
kk thanks. I hope your right lol, i sent a msg to them in game.. ill read some rules again.. just to make 100% sure

i used to do it. and so did my m8 but we didnt farm accounts as thts cheap and low.

Number1Prospect
2nd May 2008, 06:42 PM
Yea just pm a game mod and get some confirmation and that may get you on the good to go list.

g0rFz
2nd May 2008, 11:28 PM
ya me and my gf sometimes have the same IP usually weekends cuz i work all week but i mailed rocco and aman and no problems yet but i did get banned last age for the same thing and there werent any transactions so take the risk, hope it works out

RedWhat
4th May 2008, 02:21 PM
yeah.... well i pm them in game got nothing back....

and todayi find im banned....

fair much... i didnt even attack it or get anything from it:S

Ady
4th May 2008, 10:57 PM
lol

harsh

RedWhat
5th May 2008, 01:14 AM
yeah tell me bout it....

Checkman
5th May 2008, 02:06 AM
There have been many people banned this age for multiple accounts being played from a single IP address.

It is a risk that you would take.

You could potentially lose both of your accounts.

I hate to say I warned you - it was always going to be a risky one.

RedWhat
5th May 2008, 03:10 AM
yeah i pm'd them in game aswell .... so really what else can ido???