PDA

View Full Version : NAZIs allowed ?

rawsta
7th April 2008, 02:26 AM
I could be wrong and everybody love those bast**ds..

I hate them..
..and i don't want them in my/our game

ss_soldier
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4067442

Division-Germania
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4107455

Combat-18
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4104437

I'm a german...
and it's a bit embarissing to find such people on the internet.

They are not representing germany...
they are just like the KKK in america...
no one like them...

Checkman
7th April 2008, 03:12 AM
Glad to see that they are now all inactive.

Quasar
7th April 2008, 04:09 AM
Lol what happened? Admins banned 'em?

Anyways... this is *sorta* off topic... but does anyone have any idea how long an AA goes suspended for? Mine's been suspended for over a month now and I have no idea when it'll come back... >_>

(FIY I put "F*ck with us and die" in it)

rawsta
7th April 2008, 04:54 AM
Yeah.. glad to see them banned..
and yes.. i know this is Offtopic.
..but i thought this was to important to get lost.

nagrach
7th April 2008, 05:01 AM
anyone can remember that SS-clan from age 5?
they had names like Goebbels, Himmler, Sturmführer, WaffenSS
they never got banned from what i know

Kill3rSam
7th April 2008, 08:01 AM
Lol what happened? Admins banned 'em?

Anyways... this is *sorta* off topic... but does anyone have any idea how long an AA goes suspended for? Mine's been suspended for over a month now and I have no idea when it'll come back... >_>

(FIY I put "F*ck with us and die" in it)

I'm not sure but i alway thaught it lasted the entire age, sorry ^^

Usually i just sab people with nazi names :dork: good thing they are inactive.

Blitz
7th April 2008, 10:29 AM

I also remember that. Unless the admins changed their policy (which they might have), that sort of free speech is allowed. Though it's the most likely explanation of their going inactive, it's not the only explanation. I also remember they (the players in Age 5) claimed they were not nazis, but had a WWII Germany theme for their alliance. Not a good theme to pick, if you ask me, but I don't have a problem with them doing it.

In any case, they're inactive. I'll let this stay open for now, but if it degenerates, this thread will be closed.

CPH
7th April 2008, 11:02 AM

I think it was in age 4, I just remember sabbing them with FF and BBS joined in the sabs. In my opinion most of them are just frustrated because they just can't do better in life and hence they need to find someone to blame.
@nagrach I believe your actions just showed the ignorants, that germans in general do not support nazies.

CPH

nagrach
7th April 2008, 11:53 AM
if they want to play KoC as a roleplaying game it´s an intresting idea to take themes from the past and play a role within, but i´m rather sure no one who plays koc plays it as a roleplaying game

we from rf sabbed them too :p so i guess they had a lot of fun :badger_2:

i know a lot of people from germany who like some of the ideas from hitler but are no nazis.

if you ask me the actions mugabe does nowadays in simbabwe are not that far away.
but that´s not the thread about politics eh:pacman:

crustymusic99
7th April 2008, 01:45 PM
Erm, they most likely weren't even from germany but some 13yr old US boy who gets beat up alot..

This is random but I went to high school/was sorta friends with the last blood relation to Hitler. It was some crazy she married him who married her who had him situation.. He got a full scholarship to some neo nazi school in the US but declined, being he wasnt a nazi.

WhiteBoy
7th April 2008, 02:08 PM
Santa was a skinhead

Ok,

It's rather stupid to ban people, for an (rather silly) ideal they believe in, if you agree or disagree on that fact they follow an ideal all started by Hitler doesnt matter. They have the right to play a game aswell, aslong as they don't make racist remarks towards other players, or put racist messages in their AA(Which should be suspended, before banning the actual account), there shouldn't be a problem.

This is simple b/s if you ask me...

now what? You're gonna ban all Muslims in the game next?

CPH
7th April 2008, 02:53 PM
Santa was a skinhead

Ok,

It's rather stupid to ban people, for an (rather silly) ideal they believe in, if you agree or disagree on that fact they follow an ideal all started by Hitler doesnt matter. They have the right to play a game aswell, aslong as they don't make racist remarks towards other players, or put racist messages in their AA(Which should be suspended, before banning the actual account), there shouldn't be a problem.

This is simple b/s if you ask me...

now what? You're gonna ban all Muslims in the game next?

An the new skinheads just show their lack of intelligence by taking their name after a group of "punkers".
Now I(or the world) usually categorise Nazism as a religion, so your comparation with islam is just idiotic, no matter what you may or may not think about muslims in general.
I understand to a part where you are coming from, about banning people for having an ideology. However the nazi threat is still very much alive in Europe and in the US. They are killing inocent people because of some of the got the "wrong" skin colour.
And thats the difference in my opinion in comparation with other monsters like Staling, Ceacescu, Pol Pot and so on.
If someone called Mugabe showed up, I will also be in the list to beat the idiot up.

CPH

NardHipples
7th April 2008, 03:26 PM
Name: theREDarmy
Name: Genocide_
Name: genocide
OMG BAN THEM!

WhiteBoy
8th April 2008, 11:03 AM
An the new skinheads just show their lack of intelligence by taking their name after a group of "punkers".
Now I(or the world) usually categorise Nazism as a religion, so your comparation with islam is just idiotic, no matter what you may or may not think about muslims in general.
I understand to a part where you are coming from, about banning people for having an ideology. However the nazi threat is still very much alive in Europe and in the US. They are killing inocent people because of some of the got the "wrong" skin colour.
And thats the difference in my opinion in comparation with other monsters like Staling, Ceacescu, Pol Pot and so on.
If someone called Mugabe showed up, I will also be in the list to beat the idiot up.

CPH

There's nothing wrong with modernary skinheads. It's from origine just a person who has shaven his hair so far down, you will see the skin on his head.

Punkers on the other hand are something way differant. As "punkers" listen to punk or punk rock even, it already shows that they are FAR and then really FAR away from nazism. Almost all punk bands are against right politics(Nazis are kinda always considered right) and most punk bands are way aiming to left.

For the Nazi thread still being much alive, in France, Spain and soon to be in Holland, nazi gigs or meetings are illegal. Such gigs organized by B&H are illegal, but yeah they kinda all meet up in Belgium, but atleast Europe is trying to get the meetings and all banned.

You can say whatever you want, but not only thx to Nazis ppl get killed, in the USA you also have bloods, crips, KKK and whatever killing eachother and other innocent people. Even the US gouvernment co-operates in killing people(even from other countries) so I dont see why only Nazies should be banned. If its for the fact people get killed due to that.

Again, its a game, and whether they believe in something you disagree with, is out of the question. Aslong as they dont insult ppl or make racist remarks, or recruit for Nazism i dont see a legit reason to ban such people.

For the Muslim thing, if you dont know, not all Muslims are terrorist, but most terrorist are Muslims.(Proven fact.) so they kill people too, because of that they've got another "skin" colour. Got nothing against Muslims btw, got some real close friends who are Muslim. Its just there are very much extreme Muslim-leaders, in several countries that make threats to kill all western-european folks, for being a non-Muslim...

But whatever, they are banned already, dont see a reason for this thread..

LordCounter
8th April 2008, 11:19 AM
there was also a koc player called Genghis Kahn

genghis kahn was responsible for the death of millions of chinese, and did did some terrible things too, maybe even worse than the germans. does that mean you can not use his name in an online game lol?
nazi leaders are just as much historical figures as genghis kahn or any other.
or is there anyone in here who was born before WW2? come on lol

i think you definatly can NOT ban someone for his nick, first of all koc isnt the place to judge what is right or wrong...there are, or were also players that had 'jew-ish' in their nick, considering what they doing to the palestinans atm i personally say thats offensive too, and more recent too.
if you keep reasoning like that there wont be any suitable nick left.

Baigo
8th April 2008, 02:57 PM
there was also a koc player called Genghis Kahn
They should also ban some games such as Age of Empires.... Dont be stupid and keep playing. If you dont like it just quit the game. I remember many ppl who used historical names and never had a problem.

BAN SHANE, HE IS A NAZI!
lolz :badger_2:

Shane-
8th April 2008, 04:32 PM
They should also ban some games such as Age of Empires.... Dont be stupid and keep playing. If you dont like it just quit the game. I remember many ppl who used historical names and never had a problem.

BAN SHANE, HE IS A NAZI!
lolz :badger_2:

Not just a Nazi, I also dislike the Norwegians, But meh, Who don't dislike those buggers? lol

Shane

Carlos
8th April 2008, 04:42 PM
who cares if ur nick is nazi, shouldnt deserve a ban.
ban adymon, he can be online for 3 weeks in a row!!!!!!! kill too

Conpmana
8th April 2008, 06:41 PM
Ban the homo's ohh wait the entire ff chain would be wiped out:yay:

atti
8th April 2008, 09:36 PM
Alright, this has gone way off topic.

Point of this thread was to discuss if people with Nazi names were allowed. They are generally allowed all over the internet, unless the site itself gives a special rule, prohibiting this kind of nick, then everything is allowed.

Closed.