PDA

View Full Version : Clicking

Trekie4ever
2nd April 2008, 03:19 PM
Yesterday.... clicking was unbelievably slow. I avg'd about 25 cpm. I ruled out low bandwidth on my side cause i could download files at least at 300 Kbytes/sec. With that i can usually click about 150cpms on DDL and 115 on DHX. It's still pretty slow even now.

Am I alone with this?? Is there some settings I need to change??

Valheru_Prince
2nd April 2008, 05:51 PM
Well if it's on multiple recruiters then the problem will be most likely KoC. Did you have your adblockers on? Running a lot of background programmes??

Trekie4ever
3rd April 2008, 12:23 AM
Lol, I did all the normal things for a bad connection. even restarted... which fixed other problems but i was just too lazy to wait 7 mins for a reboot lol. I'm no comp wiz, but I know how to take care of my stuff. Background apps, i only have FF, DDL+DHX, windows update, and a couple other key apps even allowed to connections.

jog1
3rd April 2008, 10:15 AM
clicking was fast for me yesterday...

but 2 days ago DDL started going really slow out of no where, and I realised DHX was still runing even though I closed it, As soon as I closed DHX in the task menu, DDL started going fast again.

dunno if that was your problem aslo. I'm also pretty bad with computers, probably worst then you are.

pamdora
5th April 2008, 12:01 AM
It was running extremely slow for me so i did every troubleshooting thing they had on there site. It's better but still slow with me averaging in the high 30's to low 40's for average clicks per min when i can easily do 80 cpm even with a mouse.
Have had complaints from several officers of it being extremely slow or after logging in, it shutting down on its own.

DHX is somewhat faster but not by that much. It's annoying but hey, i can always sab etc while waiting for windows to load ;)