PDA

View Full Version : How exactly do you play this game?

jerbs
1st April 2008, 09:04 PM
I played KoC back in Age 1 and stopped during Age 3. I restarted playing this a few days ago, and I must say, I am absolutely confused as to wtf is going on. Every person I have tried to sab near my rank (currently about 5,500) is immune to it regardless of how large of an armory they have, people are attacking with less than 2 turns of tbg, attacking is useless at this point for me because people that have a large enough army for me to attack are just turtle accounts with high amounts of DA and no other or very little in any other stats (and are still immune to my sabs??????), and to top it off, the racial bonuses are just stupid, off the top, and most make very little to no sense at all. What has this game been degraded to?

PlayBo!
1st April 2008, 09:34 PM
Cha Ching, its all about the money now

Da_D_Master
2nd April 2008, 02:55 AM
Sabbing isn't just about the size of their armory, u gotta have more spy than their sentry as well :P

Checkman
2nd April 2008, 03:39 AM
Sabbing isn't just about the size of their armory, u gotta have more spy than their sentry as well :P

Not technically right DDM, to sab someone with 300m sentry, you need 100m spy minimum. But I presume that is what you meant.

Elfie

Shane-
2nd April 2008, 04:15 AM
... The problem you've got is the sab percent...

You can sab 0.1% of a persons armomy per sab turn, Meaning if you use all 5 sab turns per sab, That is only 0.5%...

Ofton accounts around your rank range (5k) dont have weapons that are able to sab, As you would be attemping to sab more then 0.5% of they armomy

Shane

jog1
3rd April 2008, 10:18 AM
even accounts rank 1k are sab immune so I guess you'll have a hard time sabbing people rank 5k, unless they buy small weapons for you to sab :D

Da_D_Master
3rd April 2008, 08:12 PM
Not technically right DDM, to sab someone with 300m sentry, you need 100m spy minimum. But I presume that is what you meant.

Elfie

Yer That's what I meant, lol.

even accounts rank 1k are sab immune so I guess you'll have a hard time sabbing people rank 5k, unless they buy small weapons for you to sab

I wouldn't say that they're all that hard to sab, maybe rank 5000 due to their small armory size, but 2000 or below I would think usually sabable

pamdora
5th April 2008, 12:08 AM
Well that depends, i have sabbed those low in rank if they are all one one stat and the rest are low if not at 0 lol

Remember to always use 5 turns and usually just 1 spy and try for each weapon you see in your recon. I couldn't take even 1 blackpowered missile from someone but was able to take 2 wargs and for me, i will sab knives :)