PDA

View Full Version : RockMaster has arrived!

DavidBurgess
5th December 2004, 12:41 PM
Legoin posted a link to this board, and I noticed it was a RPG board. I love them, but good ones are hard to find. I immediately joined and am hoping to build yp a name for myself here.

Legion
5th December 2004, 12:47 PM
Errr... You're somewhat mistaken about this forum being a RP forum, then. ^^: Like IRA's forum, there are other forums (politics, cooking, etc), and it's not restricted to only Megaman like stuff. The BA (the thing I gave you a link to) is only a part of GUA. I should've told you this before but I didn't think anyone would come.

Anyways, welcome to this board. I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Carnage
5th December 2004, 12:49 PM
true legion, but theres not just the ba, we have several full rpg systems under development, if your are into rp'ing i'm sure you will find something here to interest you. That is, once the new forums are open to the public :)

DavidBurgess
5th December 2004, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the info guys. Also, I have one question. I've been making a webpage in FrontPage and would like some feedback on it. Where would I go to get some?

Stephen
5th December 2004, 03:21 PM
You could post a link in the advertising section, I suppose. Maybe put it in your sig, and give a contact email asking for feedback?

If you want advice on banners and such, check out our Art Gallery (http://www.giveupalready.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24). We have some really amazing artists here that would be more than happy to give you a little advice.