PDA

View Full Version : Commander Changes

Quasar
22nd March 2008, 09:56 PM
Well this is retarded.

I've confirmed that ditching a commander doesn't require a change as I've done so before, but a friend of mine has no changes left - yet when he tries to ditch his commander, he gets the following error:

Error
You cannot change your commander any more

Now how retarded is that.

Plus he can't get his commander to ditch him because his commander hasn't logged in for over a week and not onto MSN either.

How sucky is that ):

And once his commander goes inactive he's doomed. (you can't ditch an inactive commander. yehh i know, sucks) WTF ADMINS?!

Sephiroth
23rd March 2008, 03:26 AM
So, there is no big difference between having no commander, and having an inactive commander right?

capkop
23rd March 2008, 04:18 AM
yea but once your commander goes inactive and you cant make someone else your commander you'll be forced to keep your inactive commander's alliance tag and have that supreme commander. It can be quite annoying when you no longer want to be affiliated with them.

Anyway, he should have been more careful with his ditches I suppose..

tiger45
23rd March 2008, 05:34 AM
Numair, go and say that in the FeedBack

Kill3rSam
23rd March 2008, 07:57 AM
I wonder, if any of you even realise many people used to delete and make a new account when they wanted to join someone else. Maybe the current system isn't well enough ... but, you can't want everything in life lol.

Ady
23rd March 2008, 11:39 AM
8 changes an age would significantly boost the moral of many KoC'ers

It has its disadvantages, but how awesome was age 5 with all those changes..

So many players are making mistakes, jojing wrong chains etc. and well it gets to the point where half way through an age they dont enjoy where they are and they quit

Giving more changes would be secksy