PDA

View Full Version : Got Banned!!

kingfisher
11th March 2008, 06:08 AM
me and some of my friends here in my college got banned frm koc today.i went thru the forum and realised tht the reason mit have been tht v share our PC's since some of us do not have a comp i.e. v use the same system(same IP) to log into our accounts.

i wrote a mail to all d admins and have logged in my comments as well...

is there nethin else i need to do??
ppl who have faced similar problems please post here and let us knw wat to do.

i wud also like to knw if there is any hope tht my account'l gt reactivated??

and i am really pissed off i dont intend to start all over again from scratch!:censored:

anxiously waitin for my account to get reactivated!!:pc:

Checkman
11th March 2008, 10:40 AM
Tick tock, it's a waiting game.

I think that you have done all you can, and join the back of a long queue.

kingfisher
13th March 2008, 05:50 AM
argh!!!!!:censored:

its been days now!!and i'm still banned!! :cussing:
where r d admins!!wat r thy up2!!y the hell did thy ban:banned: ppl usin d same ip address in d 1st place!!n now thy cant even reactivate it!!

this suks!!

if thy were gonna ban ppl lik this thy shud hv mentioned it in d rules!!!
:rules:

this is disgustin!!
:banghead:

Valheru_Prince
13th March 2008, 06:06 AM
i think it is in the rules, better had notified them before.

Anyway if your mail to the admins was written in the same proper english...it might take a while. ;)

kingfisher
13th March 2008, 07:19 AM
:P
well i tried my best to b as formal as i possibly cud b in writin d letters to d admin...but thus far i hvnt received any reply or any sort f update frm thr side...

i hv almost given up...
its jus tkin tooooooooooooooooooo long!!

well m nt so sure about this being in d rules...
anthr person "miked" had been banned for this very reason and he said tht this wasnt thr in d rules...
(d rules and othr stuff was too long to go thru :P)
ne hw...d rule is kinda stupid..considerin its very possible tht ppl share comps..

Kill3rSam
13th March 2008, 09:29 AM
where r d admins!!wat r thy up2!!y the hell did thy ban:banned: ppl usin d same ip address in d 1st place!!n now thy cant even reactivate it!!

if thy were gonna ban ppl lik this thy shud hv mentioned it in d rules!!!
:rules:

well m nt so sure about this being in d rules...
(d rules and othr stuff was too long to go thru :P)
ne hw...d rule is kinda stupid..considerin its very possible tht ppl share comps..

It might help if you get your story a bit consistent, they can ban for any reason they like, playing multiple accounts from one ip is allowed, but when they suspect faul play they can ban and there is little you can do besides emailing them.

kingfisher
13th March 2008, 10:55 AM
well after writing the post i did actually take the pain of goin thru the rules but i cudnt find nethin wich made havin multiple players from d same ip illegal...

thnkx nyways

Kill3rSam
13th March 2008, 11:48 AM
It isn't, but when your accounts interact or they think they are being played by only 1 person ( don't know how they controle it either) they ban.

Quasar
13th March 2008, 01:51 PM

Was your account really that high ranked? I suggest you start over again or wait for next age or something. Doesn't look likely that the admins will respond; they've responded to my emails within 12 hours, lol. Since it's been a few days now I don't think you have much chance )=

kingfisher
14th March 2008, 02:00 AM
ohk...thnks fr postin here...i had reached 5100 rank in sum 3 days..spent like all day all nit o this...lookin fr ppl lik mad...had put in alot f effort thts y don wanna strt ovr..

nw atlst i knw d ban wudnt b lifted..
may b i'l jus cr8 a new account..
thnx 1c agn fr postin..

sunnyloke
8th April 2008, 09:21 AM
I am being banned too while my rank is 700+... Tell me how to start all over again??? Will just like this forum "Give Up Already".....

Anyway, I at most using 2 IP, 1 at home, 1 at office. Maybe sometimes I forget to logout then login again after 2-3 hours, by right the session already dead.

Or due to my home connection sux, I may need to try login few times then only successfully load the page (Of cos, the previous when done, the session is faded as well).

So please tell me what is the heck of "Creating & Using Multiple Accounts"... Or being hacked already???

Don't wanna start all over again.. I had spend 3 months to raise to 700++ (Though, might a bit slow)....

Sigh...

pamdora
9th April 2008, 03:42 AM
sunny contact an admin via email and explain your situation and see if you can get unbanned. Here is one i know without searching for the rest lol

rocco@kingsofchaos.com

also i think there is a special pinned post for bans, you can check there for more info

KaHRaBa
15th April 2008, 04:28 AM
I have an internet cafe and i have account in KOC KaHRaBa
ive got banned and noth that all, all the users that join from my net cafe got banned 2 isnt there any fix for that ?

Number1Prospect
15th April 2008, 06:30 PM
"nw atlst i knw d ban wudnt b lifted..
thnx 1c agn fr postin.. "

What? I don't even understand that at all...

Quasar
15th April 2008, 11:27 PM
"nw atlst i knw d ban wudnt b lifted..
thnx 1c agn fr postin.. "

What? I don't even understand that at all...

Maybe he means

"Now at least I know the ban wouldn't be lifted...

Maybe I'll just create a new account

Thanks again for posting"