PDA

View Full Version : No More Nonsesne

HookerBodyShots
5th September 2004, 03:47 PM
I hereby ban the letter war forever from Spam and Chat with the exceptions of the originals.

T

J

That's it. Anyone who posts otherwise will be shot. (No. Really. I'm not even kidding.)

Anyone who posts otherwise has made me so sick to my stomach... As they should to you. People who post P or S or X need to realize that they are not funny. It is called obnoxious. You are not being original. Anyone who does that is basically just riping off LT3 and his creation of the letter war. From now on, anyone who posts those letters in terms of the letter war will be forever hated, shot, and dragged into the street. From there, I throw their worthless lives to Oak Hogan, the decider of all of our fates.

Cap'n Samwise
5th September 2004, 05:09 PM
I am now tempted to spite the gods further and see how far my luck will take me...

I seriously hope you know how painful it is not doing so. Must... Tempt... Fate...

Anubis
5th September 2004, 05:32 PM
I see HookerBodyShot's announcement and I second that motion. Repped.

HookerBodyShots
5th September 2004, 05:38 PM
And I see Daedric's post and second the second. Repped.

Brick Mullet
5th September 2004, 05:39 PM
I thrid that TTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Hysteria
5th September 2004, 05:53 PM
I um say "stuff"

agent p
5th September 2004, 05:59 PM
i forth

Loki Seijuro
5th September 2004, 07:18 PM
I say stop it all together. T/J/P/X/ etc etc...I don't care what it is. Just not funny. I respect creativity, if that's what it's reffered to, but I still say it's not funny at all. Never was...and still isn't.

HookerBodyShots
6th September 2004, 08:09 AM
That's where you are wrong, Loki. T and J are the only reason that Spam and Chat stayed alive. Letter war, BITCHES!

Brick Mullet
6th September 2004, 08:17 AM
Tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttt

LT3_banned
6th September 2004, 08:42 AM
I request . to be replaced with M.

Because . isn't a letter, and I don't like . it keeps following my sentences and when I turn round I can swear that it was hiding somewhere behind the last letter.

HookerBodyShots
6th September 2004, 08:48 AM
Good point.

Marushia
6th September 2004, 09:13 AM
Well, you know I just have to do this now:

ALL HAIL KING X!! HE IS MIGHTIER THAN THEE!! :worship:

Thou shall not use the forbidden letter which resideth betwixed the letters of O and Q!!

Okay, now that that's cleared ux, I agree with Loki. Either let everyone rexresent the letter of their choosing and fight for it or just discontinue the whole letter thing altogether, including T, J, M, etc.

It's fun and is not hurting anyone, but it can, sometimes get carried away. Dadaelus has made a thread SXECIFICALLY for Letter Wars if xeoxle want to do that and each letter also has its own thread, so....

You have my ultimatum.

Maybe we should ban HBS from the Sxam and Chat forum too, in that case.

HookerBodyShots
9th September 2004, 05:34 AM
You guys just don't seem to fucking get it. Starting up a new letter for the letter war is probably the fucking dumbest thing in Spam and Chat. ...And yes, that includes the million post thread.

LT3 made up the letter war, something of a battle between T and J. Why? Because it was funny! The whole idea was ridiculous and great because of the idea that some letter is supposively better than another. Then what do people do? They go off an' be fucking morons, thinking that they too can be great by making another letter and putting into the War.

No. Just, fucking no.

Doing that is like when some person makes a GREAT point in a debate about something like the immediate flaws of trickle down economics compared to trickle up... And you're that guy that stands up and says, "Yeah! He's right! And know what else? People with all that money are just trying to make more!"

You are not funny. You are not creative. All people who try to start up another letter are what the common venacular has named, "posers." You all want to be great, yet by doing what you are doing, you just make idiots of yourselves. Way to fucking go.

Aun Shi
9th September 2004, 11:42 AM
O_o:: Shafted....

HBS is right. It was hilarious when Lt3 did it...but for others to continue on using the same stuff is a bit tiring. to be blunt, anal.

Callan
9th September 2004, 07:52 PM
Alright, well being that I hold HBS in high respect, I will also respect the ban on new letters. I'm terribly sorry for supporting the 'X Followers' and I accept my punishment for it. I'm terribly sorry Marushia, Kirby, this is my resignation notice.

X is no longer.... only T and J truly remain. My standing is yet to be decided.

Stephen
9th September 2004, 09:17 PM
I hereby ban the letter war forever from Spam and Chat with the exceptions of the originals.

T

J

That's it. Anyone who posts otherwise will be shot. (No. Really. I'm not even kidding.)

Anyone who posts otherwise has made me so sick to my stomach... As they should to you. People who post P or S or X need to realize that they are not funny. It is called obnoxious. You are not being original. Anyone who does that is basically just riping off LT3 and his creation of the letter war. From now on, anyone who posts those letters in terms of the letter war will be forever hated, shot, and dragged into the street. From there, I throw their worthless lives to Oak Hogan, the decider of all of our fates.Hypocrite.

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

iwishiknew
9th September 2004, 09:55 PM
I am not doing to to be funny. I was when I started it and exsxected it to be a one day thing but some ceoxle liked it and started to follow King X so I stuck with it. If it was to be funny then I would of already quit.

KING X XWNS J00 STUXID BUTT

soupnazi
9th September 2004, 10:00 PM
I agree simply because I dont know what this letter war is :D... HBS (can I call you that?)

I am a fan of nonsense... so could ya change this threads name :p;)

Elmdor
9th September 2004, 10:01 PM
I back my syndicate brother.. may the rep make you happy.
For my feelings of rip-off letters.. look at my sig.

iwishiknew
9th September 2004, 10:04 PM
flamingo:The letter war is where people run around and say J is better then T and X is better then the accursed letter

soupnazi
9th September 2004, 10:10 PM
Oh... well if LT3 did that... i would find it very funny... hes a funny... well than I know completely agree, instead of just being a bandwagonist...

ShadowGandalf
9th September 2004, 10:11 PM
You Ignorant Little Children!
T And J Are Funny. X, M, And P Are Not Funny.

End Of Story.

Go Awey.

soupnazi
9th September 2004, 10:12 PM
I nominate ShadowGandalf to be hated and shot

iwishiknew
10th September 2004, 03:08 AM
I nominate HBs to be hated and shot

HookerBodyShots
10th September 2004, 05:25 AM
Kirby, face it. You've known forever about LT3's letter war. Saying that you did not is like saying that you had no idea that this place has hundreds of KoC people that treat the game like a religion.

I call bullshit on your responses.

If it was to be funny then I would of already quit.

So do you continue it because of the incredible metaphysical feeling that you recieve from trying so hard to be LT3 or do you continue because of the incredible potential of debate?

Molotov
10th September 2004, 08:57 AM
I have nothing to add to HBS's origonal point other than whichever candidate, Kerry or Bush, comes out with a pro T stance will be the one I support in the presidential election.

Now don't any of you political phags try to fool me, I know very well that Ralph Nader supports X.

thats why no one wants him on the ballot.

Splat
10th September 2004, 09:08 AM
Anyone who does that is basically just riping off LT3 and his creation of the letter war. From now on, anyone who posts those letters in terms of the letter war will be forever hated, shot, and dragged into the street. From there, I throw their worthless lives to Oak Hogan, the decider of all of our fates

And I'll lower their rep. (with my rep power of UNO, it's not gonna do all that much. But if I could get some volunteers.....)

Molotov
10th September 2004, 09:11 AM
And I'll lower their rep. (with my rep power of UNO, it's not gonna do all that much. But if I could get some volunteers.....)

Damn straight dude. I support this, we have to do something about these skewed development policies

World Trade is a death machine.

The only way to solve this problem is to lower the rep of the fat cats at the IMF, who coincidentally support crappy letters like X and P

LT3_banned
10th September 2004, 09:30 AM
I agree/concur/approve.

Zeddoni
10th September 2004, 09:38 AM
i nominate kirby to be hung hated shot chopped into pieces and fed to the dogs... band wagon posers need to call it a day and leave something truly original THE HELL ALONE!

Molotov
10th September 2004, 09:41 AM
dear mister Zeddoni, you do know you can say fucking instead of having an F followed by a bunch of ** after it don't you?

Trust me, it seems more intimidating that way.

LT3_banned
10th September 2004, 09:46 AM
Don't forget to put it in italics too.

Which I always say has more 'clarsse' than bold, and you know how classy people always have more power.

iwishiknew
10th September 2004, 12:41 PM
Gosh all yall just stupid and didn't read my post. I did it for fun the first few times cause I wanted to see if I could own the Spam and Chat section of the old GUA. Now I am doing it cause some people have cought on and to spite those who can't come and politely ask me to stop and instead yell at me to

HookerBodyShots
10th September 2004, 05:46 PM
Oh my gosh! I've been uncovered!

LT3_banned
10th September 2004, 05:59 PM
I asked you to stop plenty of times.

Besides, 'cought'?

Zeddoni
13th September 2004, 10:40 AM
meh dont pick on poor old kirby i rag on his spelling all the time... he still hasnt gotten any better i might add

iwishiknew
13th September 2004, 12:22 PM
i have to. I found out you doun't spell when wen.

Also unless more people Join King X is being de-throned.

HookerBodyShots
13th September 2004, 12:29 PM
There might be a reason WHY people don't want to join another ripoff letter that usually dies off on it's own in a month or so.

Memento Mori
13th September 2004, 12:39 PM
Sorry guys, but the T vs. J thing wasn't funny in the first place. It was a retarded idea executed poorly. Do you guys remember nothing about how people would flame for LT3 to shut the fuck up about "ALL HAIL T" in that big thread about T? And now all of a sudden, everyone's worshipping this ingenious idea like "wow taht wuz so clever i get it now Hahahahaha WHY DIDNDT I SEE THIS EARLIER?!?!??!?!?!?"

It's just another annoying form of spam.

LT3_banned
13th September 2004, 12:45 PM
Yeah, and?

I don't see what you're getting at.

Wintermute
13th September 2004, 01:48 PM
"gh3y!"

"w3rd!"

v.v

Callan
13th September 2004, 01:52 PM
omg wtf r u seyng? T is teh bombsz0rs! u r a luzr if u thnk J s bettah

cl0sd luzr!

Gladiator
13th September 2004, 02:06 PM
Testing 1,2,3

asda[wc3]
13th September 2004, 02:32 PM
i wasn't going to post in this thread.

oh well

cr
13th September 2004, 02:58 PM
J became the opponent of T one day in IRC when LT3 was hailing T and my name was Janus. I told him that J was better because Janus starts with J. He said no it wasn't and thus the war began. There have been many casualties on both sides and alliances broken.

Krystin
13th September 2004, 07:35 PM
Just for you HBS

K

You know you wanted me to do that.

:cheerlead

Captain Obvious
13th September 2004, 09:50 PM
the letter "2"

LT3_banned
14th September 2004, 12:04 AM
J became the opponent of T one day in IRC when LT3 was hailing T and my name was Janus. I told him that J was better because Janus starts with J. He said no it wasn't and thus the war began. There have been many casualties on both sides and alliances broken.

Psshsf, J has been the long term enemy of T from another source.
It's widely believed that J has ties with Jesus, who as we know (T being part of the latin language, and latin coming around with the Romans) JESUS is jealous, for he stole the whole saviour thing and in this day and age, more people are worshipping T than him (which is as it should be).

HookerBodyShots
14th September 2004, 05:19 AM
K

Figures you'd use that letter. Racist.

Zeddoni
17th September 2004, 09:00 AM
kirby... there are reasons why "king X" is not trully a king....

1. you kant spell to begin with...
2. you have made far too many enemies on the boards...
3. it was a rip off to begin with... even if it was merely a joke...

so he is more of a ... PAWN... thats life live with it and move on... besides... we ALL know that T PWNS ALL... period... end of discussion

Daedalus
29th August 2006, 12:02 PM
Zombified.