PDA

View Full Version : Strategy question

peterkitty
1st March 2008, 04:24 PM
alright...so I have an undead account with about 10.8 mil SA, 9.2 mil DA, 1.3 mil spy, and 100k sentry

should I continue only building up my SA and DA, or take some time off from that and up my sentry and spy? I know I probably should build my sentry since I'm undead, but is it really worth it?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm pretty new to the game and want to know what's a good direction for my account

Thanks!

Valheru_Prince
1st March 2008, 04:32 PM
It really all depends on HOW you want to play. If a good rank is what you are after then boost your spy, try to make good attacks (1mil+ at least) and invest the stolen gold in sentry to even out the stats.

If you want to be a slayer invest the stolen money in spy and attack so you can find better targets and get more money per attack.

If you dislike attacking and like to live from TBG, sell SA for sentry and boost DA with your TBG...

L0B0
4th March 2008, 04:48 AM
With such low sentry, everyone can see your gold and therefore, attack you (although your DA will reject many attacks)... maybe you could raise your sentry... being attacked is not only about gold stolen, but you'll need to repair your weapons... that's something to consider.

Stormrag3
8th March 2008, 07:01 AM
alright...so I have an undead account with about 10.8 mil SA, 9.2 mil DA, 1.3 mil spy, and 100k sentry

1. should I continue only building up my SA and DA, or take some time off from that and up my 2. sentry and spy? I know I probably should 3.build my sentry since I'm undead, but is it really worth it?

I'm sorry if this is a 4. dumb question, but I'm pretty new to the game and want to know what's a good direction for my account

Thanks!

1. It depends on what do you want, (Anyway you must build your Sentry up Look at: #3)
2. If you are aiming for rankings, You must work your Sentry and Spy out.
3. Sentry Rating is a really useful stat, It protects you by hiding your gold and protecting you from Sabotages.
In order to:
be able to see your gold, I need 1.91 times your Sentry rating (or higher).
be able to Sab you, I need at least 1/3 of your Sentry rating and No more than 4:1 of your sentry rating.

Your undead Sentry bonus helps a lot, It also means: You will have to invest 50% less of your gold in Sentry than your non-undead friends, It gives you a nice advantage. In conclusion, Is it worth it!
4. This is what this forum is about, your questions will be listened to and answered if its possible.

Cheers, ~Sto12mrage

Interceptor428
8th March 2008, 09:51 PM
best strategy advice?

1: click like crazy

OR

2: resign yourself to fighting a losing war

peterkitty
10th March 2008, 08:59 PM
Thanks!
Esp. to Valheru Prince, since slayer is what I'm going for, (with good other stats on the side)
Also, I'll start working on sentry now too, and see how that turns out.