PDA

View Full Version : proposed attack scale for KOC

chaoticlife
28th February 2008, 02:06 PM
ok I am proposing an attack scale for all of KOC and I would like some input on my ideas and range for attacking standards throughout KOC.

please do not spam in this thread or flame others for their ideas , this thread is intended solely for the purpose of making the age a lil better for all playing it .

this is my proposed scale :

under 20 mil SA - ry to attack for 1 mil plus gold but under 1 mil as close to 1 mil as possible .

20 mil to 60 mil SA - 2 mil gold and up .

60 mil to 120 mil SA - 3 mil gold and up

120 mil to 300 mil SA - 5 mil and up

300 mil and over - attacking for 5 mil minimum or 3 turns of TBG on targets with much higher TBG .

now like I said this is a scale and if we could all follow it this age can be saved and played with alot less attitudes and alot less useless wars .

let me hear what you all think I will ask that this thread be run for 24 hours and that you all pass the link to as many alliances as possible throughout KOC to get a well rounded opinion from the whole of the KOC community .

ZAR
28th February 2008, 02:09 PM
I like it, but on some accounts with hughe DA waiting for more than 2 TBG isnīt possible, that accounts are logged to much in ...

Other than that, I like it.

debar
28th February 2008, 02:14 PM
i nice idea

but with the 24 turns there is no gold enough on the field

Apotheosis
28th February 2008, 02:17 PM
good idea, i would love if people stuck to that, then i would lose many many less nuns sabbing those guys who hit me under 1mil :)

ConnorMcleod
28th February 2008, 02:17 PM
I like this one:

If there is gold to be had and it is enough to profit THE ATTACKER (i.e. Cover repairs after the attack, and buy something needed) and it isn't a stupid low amount for their Strength/Defense Ratio and their army size, then go for it.

I Get hit for gold that is eh, OK, not 1 mill or more, but it's not TERRIBLE, then I get hit for some pretty crappy gold too

Like This:

4 hours ago hellfish_traesure 824 Gold stolen 0 2 4,794,734 xxx,xxx details

To me, that's just sad, but oh well, a little sabbing and minin massing and I feel better lol

And I love the Chain Heads AA regarding hits'

::The Flemish Army Slayers::

hits under 2.5M sabbed immediately

PM me if I farm, or sabb and get sabbed back

And the next one downs rocks too:

The Flemish Army Slayers

Attack under 1450k = SAB

~Vlaanderen boven ~

And of course this one: The guys direct Commander.

The Flemish Army Slayers

vlaanderen !!

attack for at least 750k plz , and dont attack ONLINE its just playing stupid

farming is fine! attack at will

Santino_Corleone
28th February 2008, 02:24 PM
great idea. only thing is that it won't work. It's all about supply and demand. When you have a shitload of turns, they will be used for the best gold you can see on the attackpages. If it's 1mil, it's 1mil. If it's 2mil, it'll be 2mil.

switchblade-
28th February 2008, 04:28 PM
i thinks its a good idea. but i agree Santino_Corleone, even if u could get half of koc to follow it there will always be someone who will hit for anything they can see

Checkman
28th February 2008, 11:29 PM
From a technical point of view I agree with the concept, but sadly we all know that there are characters out there who say, you don't decide what I hit for.

But in principle I like the idea that it would bring more gold to the BF, but it's all about reserve and I don't think some people have that.

chaoticlife
28th February 2008, 11:41 PM
I must say this topic should be more popular being that all of KOC is whining about it and will most likely whine about it even more as the age goes on . it is up to us as a whole in the KOC community to make the changes that are effecting the game we all seem to want to play , if the admins won't make some changes then we need to do it for ourselves.

I was hoping to have a meeting with 1 leader from every chain after this thread had run for 24 hours to discuss the possibilities of it but it seems from the few ppl that have posted in it they don't really want change they would rather keep getting into useless fights and keep attacking for useless amounts of gold .

MrMastodonFarm
29th February 2008, 01:10 AM
Personally, I would love this. I am getting hit 10-15 times a day, and the biggest loss I've suffered was under 10K. I have two dozen in the last 24 hour for under 100 gold. People are just throwing turns away. I haven't used any yet. I haven't seen a single target with enough gold to bother with.