PDA

View Full Version : Amusing AAs

Gantz
22nd February 2008, 08:26 AM
I'm starting a post on AAs. Some are amusing, some are bad, and some are just ridiculous.

Here's one ridiculous request to start off with:

Candyman

ThunderSt0rmAlliance
US
ALL HITS UNDER 3.0 MIL WILL BE SABBED NO THREAT 100% PROMISE ;)

According to my intel the guy that put this in his AA has 15.3k covert ops and about 800 normal soldiers. One turns worth of tbg isn't even near 1 million (i know cause i have more covert ops and soldiers than he does). It's closer to 400K....which means that he's expecting people to wait about 7 turns before anyone attempts to attack him.

By then he's prolly laughing his ass off banking several million gold before anyone attacks him. Even though this is a ridiculous request, there is bound to be one or two people to follow this AA b/c they are intimidated by the whole AA request.

Shane-
22nd February 2008, 08:48 AM
Who reads AA's ?... lol

I cpuld set my AA has 'No hits under 100,000,000' and id still be hit for 2-3 turns worth

His AA means nothing, A very large percent of people dont bother to follow those types of threads

What i find amusing is people like you come to the forums to complain about someones AA, You got a problem with his 'No hitting for 3m' then go and farm his ass...

Shane

Ady
22nd February 2008, 08:54 AM
Special move: Pissing off high ranked noobs.

lol

Gantz
22nd February 2008, 09:12 AM
I'm not complaining about anything about the AA....just posting it cause I found it amusing.

richardbajor
22nd February 2008, 10:05 AM
One I liked from last age was this sab immune farmer on me- he was probably a fake and his AA just said "Good game!" I wasn't sure whether to explode with anger or explode into a giggling fit. :badger_2: