PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming Alliance

Sayhellotomylittlefriend
4th December 2004, 01:40 AM
alliance name: Dreaming alliance
alliance member count: 54
alliance forum link: http://s6.invisionfree.com/Dreaming_Alliance/index.php?act=idx

The purpose of this alliance is to make it's members strong and friendly to each other. We offer benefits like family sabs etc. Benefits our members will have are: Access to our fast recruiter and of course friendship

~ Approved = Tytrox

hsx
5th December 2004, 09:01 AM
hehehe ^^ i know the leader (Sayhellotomylittlefriend) ^^ he's a cool guy i talk to him often.

kovo89
5th December 2004, 09:09 AM
SHTMLF is a great leader, a good guy, and a talented KoC player. If you are looking for a good alliance, this is a great choice. Definitely consider joining, you won't regret it.

Bager
5th December 2004, 12:31 PM
one great alliance, join if u need help with koc or feel like getting a big army^_^

Sayhellotomylittlefriend
5th December 2004, 12:47 PM
But please we are only looking for active people who will make many posts...

What_The!
5th December 2004, 12:49 PM
a good alliance to join, although not that active at times but it provides the basics of a awesome alliance. a good recruiter and its filled with people who is willing and eager to help and get their hands dirty.
definately something everyone should do, there is nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Sayhellotomylittlefriend
5th December 2004, 12:53 PM
and in a few days we will got a fast clickmaster so join!!And please be active!!

snakeye
5th December 2004, 01:14 PM
Me likes his forum skin alot :yourock:

LordVanquisher
5th December 2004, 01:19 PM
yeah, good place if u r a n00bler, even if u r a more experienced veteran ^^ so definately join, at least check it out ^^

OneMoreLonleyGuy
5th December 2004, 02:07 PM
Im gonna check it out since a liot of you are from Relentless,so aprove me lol...

>The Lonely one<

Sayhellotomylittlefriend
5th December 2004, 09:57 PM
yea but pls be active

Sayhellotomylittlefriend
27th December 2004, 04:10 AM
now me and darkraven need help.Now we are looking for admins who can help us.So ppl who register in our alliance can send me an pm telling me they want to help us..

Please we need help in many things.We need someone who knows excellent the admin cp

Sayhellotomylittlefriend
16th January 2005, 10:05 AM
now we offer and a great clickwhore so join and u wont regret it

Secret Army of Vikings
16th January 2005, 10:21 AM
what clickwhore? wow, this is even nicer.. glad that I joined when we started this, more should join too =)