PDA

View Full Version : Defensive Accounts

PlayBo!
17th February 2008, 09:30 PM
Anyone on here have a defensive account only ?
If so what do you get out of playing the game, its never really appealed to me, to just defend.

NY411
18th February 2008, 12:14 AM
Whoring IS's and Sentry for 6 months straight and banking is fun. Try it sometime.

Silver-Shadow
18th February 2008, 07:50 AM
Whoring IS's and Sentry for 6 months straight and banking is fun. Try it sometime.

As NY411 said, and more likely it will be a sab account since u will have a high sentry which will protect u. so u give away 1month or 2, than start sabbing sooner or later u will raise also ur SA and start slaying with a train down at the end of the age.

Checkman
18th February 2008, 09:47 AM
Some people start their age off that way and then change tactics of course. Like a lot of people say - it is all about playing style preference.

Interceptor428
19th February 2008, 07:21 AM
its kinda like clicking, a brainless, cheap way of succeeding without really trying, at least it has some form of strategy

what bugs me is the pathetic freaks who have a stratospheric DA, but a low sentry who complain about defended hits

Blitz
19th February 2008, 11:12 AM
its kinda like clicking, a brainless, cheap way of succeeding without really trying, at least it has some form of strategy

what bugs me is the pathetic freaks who have a stratospheric DA, but a low sentry who complain about defended hits

Well, if people can see their gold, they should be able to recon and find the DA. Defended attacks do a lot of damage, so if you're probing, you can reasonably expect to be sabotaged by many.