PDA

View Full Version : Question about Defense Rating

mygoodoldusername
17th February 2008, 10:08 AM
Hi, it may seem like a stupid question but when Im attacked why do I never defend anywhere near what my defense rating is? For example according to my Command Centre my Defensive Action is 8.5 million and I just got attacked and defended at 5.1 million what the hells going on?

ZoSo_AoA-
17th February 2008, 10:47 AM
Your damage inflicted on the attack is only based on your Defensive Action.

Likewise for the attacker, and his damage against you and his actual Strike Action.

And that is what we call the %, and its varies. So much so, a higher SA can sometimes be defended.

Think of as the New England Patirots, 18-0 and lost the Super Bowl.

Silver-Shadow
17th February 2008, 12:50 PM
Hi, it may seem like a stupid question but when Im attacked why do I never defend anywhere near what my defense rating is? For example according to my Command Centre my Defensive Action is 8.5 million and I just got attacked and defended at 5.1 million what the hells going on?

It is because of the % ur fortification upgrade and the siege technology upgrade of the attacker. If ur DA get very low it means that the attacker has a big SA in compare to ur DA. But most likely it is the upgrades.

mygoodoldusername
17th February 2008, 03:38 PM
It is because of the % ur fortification upgrade and the siege technology upgrade of the attacker. If ur DA get very low it means that the attacker has a big SA in compare to ur DA. But most likely it is the upgrades.

I dont see why a 10 mill defense doesnt defend at 10 mill and so on, Ive been attacked several times by the same people with the same number of soldiers and weapons and my defense ranges from 6 to 8 mill, I want 10 like i purchased! If someone buys 10.1 then we both know they are going to win and i need to buy to 10.2 with this random garbage i could buy to 12 mill and still only defend at 8 mill its stupid!

ZoSo_AoA-
17th February 2008, 03:51 PM
I dont see why a 10 mill defense doesnt defend at 10 mill and so on, Ive been attacked several times by the same people with the same number of soldiers and weapons and my defense ranges from 6 to 8 mill, I want 10 like i purchased! If someone buys 10.1 then we both know they are going to win and i need to buy to 10.2 with this random garbage i could buy to 12 mill and still only defend at 8 mill its stupid!

This doesnt apply to just DA.

The guy with 15 mil SA that you defend with 12 mil DA, wants his 15 mil SA.

Wait til you have 4 bil SA, and get defended against a 3.4 bil DA.

And get a 12 mil repair cost for it.

Thats stupid.

mygoodoldusername
17th February 2008, 04:05 PM
This doesnt apply to just DA.

The guy with 15 mil SA that you defend with 12 mil DA, wants his 15 mil SA.

Wait til you have 4 bil SA, and get defended against a 3.4 bil DA.

And get a 12 mil repair cost for it.

Thats stupid.

Thats my point, If someone has 15 mill SA I want to get attacked at 15 mill and defend at 10 mill at least then i know i need to buy 5 mill more DA!

Silver-Shadow
18th February 2008, 08:53 AM
U are still missing the point, the main idea is that there is a % for the attacker and defender so the one that inflict 10mill damage could have had a 15mill SA, like u did 8mill counter attack but u have 10mill. So the main idea that there is a % for both.

Quasar
19th May 2008, 12:36 AM
Lol yeah the random factor. I hate it, it's made me lose so many battles where i should've won it's not funny :|

NardHipples
19th May 2008, 03:44 PM
its what makes the game fun, imagine how boring the shit would be if you did the same damage every time..

xAre
19th May 2008, 03:56 PM

You want a stale game? Thats boring. Half of the fun in the game is getting through a DA thats higher than your SA.

Interceptor428
20th May 2008, 06:09 AM
what does it matter, you'll just get whacked by some retard clickfag who has no concept of strategy other than spending his entire sad, pathetic life coming up with click programs and auto clickers

Vengeful_Assasin
21st May 2008, 07:24 PM
what does it matter, you'll just get whacked by some retard clickfag who has no concept of strategy other than spending his entire sad, pathetic life coming up with click programs and auto clickers

ummm...i don't know about that...only few "clickfags" attack since they loose more soldiers attacking. Why do you hate clickers, they made such a good farm.

xAre
21st May 2008, 07:41 PM

Oh wow, clicking takes less than 10minutes for 1k, concidering the amount of clicks that theres possible to do now, if you click for more than 30minutes per day you need to l2typefaster.

30minutes. You don't even need to do it everyday, shit, once per week would be enough to boost your patethic 'strategy'-account into something actually worthwile.

Theres way more strategy in the top ranks than in the non-clicker ranks. Too much if you ask me.