PDA

View Full Version : Hellguardians

Brecht_EF
13th February 2008, 05:45 AM
Alliance Name: Hellguardians

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 751

Alliance Forum Link: http://www.hellguardians.net/

irc://irc.cyanide-x.net/HellGuardians

Brief description of your alliance: Hellguardians was formed a few ages back out of RF, we split up because we had problems with the way RF was lead. We ourselves formed a 100% democratic alliance based on 3 usergroups. We have the members, the GoTG (Guardians of The Gate) and the council. Our council gets rechosen by GoTG every new age (see democratic:P) and our members get a vote on every discussion going from wars, to chain deals to what ever needs to be discussed.

Hellguardians has formed an Alliance with some smaller alliance to gain more power and to have more fun in the KoC community, we have named our chain (the one that ends with Amester) UF. This stands for United Front.

Alliances that are a part of this community are, R4WR, The Hegemonic, RMFZ and Zero Tolerance.

Hellguardians is an alliance that has been around for a very long time and is currently lead by: Myself (Brecht_EF), Lord_Moon, Dorgoth, Lord_Avatar, Streak and Bvdv.

Anyone who is in our command chain, ie, the chain your in leads up to Amester may join HG or one of it allied chains

Benefits for our members are, help on mirc, help on clicking (admuncher help), help on coding if needed, help with reconing, help with attacking, help with sabotage and just the friendly community and the tons of fun we have.

Approved posters: Brecht_EF, Streak, Lord_Moon, Richard, Dorgoth, Amester, Camisado, Invisible_Angel, DoubleThink, LordMan11, Nameless87, Bvdv, TH_Hierarchy, ShakaV, Wendy21

atti
13th February 2008, 10:40 AM
Alright, everything looks ok.

I'll be your contact moderator, pm me if anything happens to your thread.

Remember to abide the Rules of Posting. (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=47514)

Have a nice Age 9 Hellguardians.

streak
16th February 2008, 02:31 PM
Hellguardians has been the first alliance I have been part of in many ages that has remained consistantly good ever since I joined it back in its earliest ages. We have always had very good members.