PDA

View Full Version : AL2's Chaos

alwaysl00king2
26th January 2008, 11:57 AM
AL2's Chaos has been in existance since age 2, with the exception of age 3 and beta when we ran under the name of Iron Fist Empire!! I have been the top leader or co-leader in all the ages.

Our alliance home page: http://wwwal2chaos.tk
Our alliance forum: http://z4.invisionfree.com/AL2/
Members of Community: 200 (This is still after constant cleaning of expired players)

Leaders of AL2's Chaos are: Alwaysl00king2 and EaglesSoaring-AL2 (Co-Leaders) good_dog, Injected, jimbob8826, RobinMKII, Ryjal. Plus we have other leaders in Special Ops that will not be listed here.

AL2's Chaos has always been for improving the newest players. This means we will take new players and teach them the ways of the game. Most of the times this can hurt our alliance, because they have ways that are not acceptable to the game play of Kings Of Chaos, but if they are willing to learn the KoC etiquette, and the rules of AL2's Chaos, they can become formidable players.

AL2's Chaos provides access to the tools to grow armies larger! We also contribute to individuals by helping them grow their chain, and train players how to train their army. We have always provided a chat room, which helps players not only get larger gold hits on their attacks, but is a great community to just have fun! We are one of the most active chat rooms for the Kings of Chaos community. However, our chat room is limited to chain members only!! The chat room is also G-rated, which means you can have fun, and be protected from some of the adult type abuses you would find in other chat rooms.

Our community is set up for all players of all ages! We are here for fun. The community is designed for not just good clean fun in KoC, but also good clean fun in meeting new friends with a common intrest.

AL2's Chaos does help members with hunting for gold. We also protect members from farming, whether it is using training, or diplomatic resolutions. We are normally non agressive, but will take on the agressiveness to protect our leaders. This does not mean we will not do the same for our members, but usually there are learning curves to overcome.

AL2s Chaos is the place for any type of player. We have ranked players, Slayers, Sabber, New Players who have yet to decide, and even players who don't play but once in a while. No matter what, if you join under one of the leaders we will make sure you have the ability to grow and earn much gold, and teach you how to protect your gold.

Please understand, there is no way possible to keep 100% of your gold. There are slayers out there, whose only job is to take gold from other players. Our goal is to make sure that we take more, and keep more than they do, or at least get our gold back when they decide to sell off. :-) Meanwhile, we do not support agressive play, or disrespect by any of our members. We do not support players who farm (in age nine, this means you attack the same person within 24 hours), or those who use foul language in messages to other players.

For those other alliances who compete against AL2's Chaos, remember, if you have a complaint against any member within AL2's Chaos, you can come to the appropriate leader, and we will evaluate the complaint, and try to get it resolved ASAP.

AL2's Choas, is a fun alliance, and has a great Community, and provides the best that KoC has to offer in training and tools!! All you need to do is join up and participate.

Have fun and join now. :-)

AL2
(alwaysl00king2)

atti
26th January 2008, 12:04 PM
Everything looks ok, you're approved.

I'll be your contact moderator, pm me if anything happens to your thread.

Remember to abide the Rules of Posting.

Have a nice age 9 AL2's Chaos

active
26th January 2008, 01:03 PM
I've been a member of AL2 since last age. I have been playing since age 1 and didn't really enjoy being in any alliances untill I joined AL2. I must say they made me feel right at home. Everyone is very helpful and very close. I would suggest Al2 to anyone looking for a home.

alwaysl00king2
26th January 2008, 08:46 PM
Thanks
"oh!, nutty...
Moderator" LOL We are glad to have you moderating AL2's Chaos within the GUA for age 9!! Thank you for the quick approval.

All I can say is DANG!!!!!! active, I have not even let our group know this exists yet, and you are right on this replying with your approval!! Thank you so much for this, and I am happy that AL2's Chaos can provide the fun, and type of game play you are l00king for!!

Once again, feel free to join us, and if you have any questions feel free to contact one of our leaders if you have particular questions!

AL2

mank
27th January 2008, 08:28 PM
I joined AL2's Chaos back in age 7...was an awesome decision in the end, i have met some great people, and have learnt alot about the game overall.

I would just like to thank all the members of AL2's Chaos for making me welcome when i came back into the game.

Playing with a group of friends like i have made in AL2's Chaos has made all the difference in whether i kept playing or just found something else to do

good_dog
28th January 2008, 05:27 AM
I joined AL2's Chaos in May, after being recruited in real life by a member.

I've tried a few other online games, but didn't stay with any of them, because I didn't get the support and assistance provided here.

In addition to being a great group of people who enjoy each other's company in and out of the game, the alliance is more than willing to help each other with recruiting and training new officers.

Even for those who are relatively new to the game, with a bit of work and dedication, you can join the leadership team fairly readily. You will have to prove your loyalty and leadership skills, of course...

I'm sure I would have left long ago if not for the friendships I've formed in this group... I can't imagine enduring Age 8, otherwise. ;)

If anyone has any questions about our alliance, please contact one of us. We'll be happy to help in any way we can!

Kegger
28th January 2008, 08:08 PM
I started KoC in Age 7. I played for about 2 months before anyone sent me any type of mail. It was a well written recruitment letter from a then member of AL2's Chaos (he has become inactive :(). I decided to join up because I still had no idea what I was doing. Within two weeks of joining my rank rose rapidly and I was enjoying playing KoC more than I did in the past. The forum is very informative and every member of AL2's Chaos is very helpful.

I would suggest this alliance to anyone who wants to play this game because we have room for everyone and every style of play. Alwaysl00king2 and EagleSoaring-AL2 are two great leaders. I can't say enough about their leadership skills. Look for AL2's Chaos to be one of the top alliances in this age and ages to come!

Injected
29th January 2008, 10:33 PM
I joined AL2's Chaos with about 2-3 weeks left in Age 7, which is about when I started Age 7. I got a lot of help and got to know a lot of great people. This alliance is great, and really helped me out, and I think I've done my fair share of helping members too. If you're looking for an alliance then you should definitely consider AL2's Chaos.

Grover
30th January 2008, 01:28 AM
Yeah AL2 are great... awesome ppl and glad to have them as friends

EaglesSoaring
31st January 2008, 11:38 AM
WOW! I must say, AL2's Chaos is a great group of people, not only KoC players, but friends, and it's a place that I am very happy to call my home. I've been with AL2 for sometime now (since Age 2-ish) and we just continue to make leeps and bounds above what we have accomplished in the past.

I co-lead the alliance with AL2, and you will see me currently at the head of the chain as well. If you are looking for growth, strength, friendship, and knowledge, then AL2's Chaos is right for you. We have a fun and informative forum and many of our members have a lot of experience in playing Kings of Chaos, and are willing to help those in need.

AL2's Chaos is definitely the place for anyone that wants to enjoy their online gaming experience or just wants to find some great friends to play KoC with.

ES
:wave:

Injectified
1st February 2008, 02:44 AM
I have been in AL2's Chaos since age 8. I was known as BallsOfRam-AL2 then, and I'm known as AL2-Injectified now, dedicated to the awesome guy who recruited me into this awesome alliance, Injected. He's my master at the moment and I believe he is the best possible master I could have gotten.
Although I have been in this alliance for barely an entire age, I have grown to really enjoy my times in the chatroom and forums, the people here are just so fun. I hope more people will come to know the great bonds we members have!
alwaysl00king2 and EaglesSoaring are just two great leaders that I am lucky to be under, under, under, under..... :badger_2: Our alliance's aunty beth rocks hard too!!
Without AL2's Chaos, I doubt I'd have stayed cos i was pretty caught up in my studies at one point of time. :yay::yoda:
:jawdroppe

good_dog
3rd February 2008, 07:29 AM
"Aunty Beth?"

LOL. How'd you know my RL nickname? ;)

Seriously, though... I'm thrilled to have you and so many other AWESOME people as a part of my chain.

/me huggles her officers and subs.

Kegger
7th February 2008, 06:56 PM
good_dog and Injectified are both right. This alliance is awesome because not only is it a great alliance to gain knowledge about KoC and help to help you out in general through hunting and other hints, its also really fun to be a part of. The forums and chat rooms are a great place to make some new friends, as I have. If you're looking for an alliance to call home, AL2's Chaos is the place to be!

Injectified
14th February 2008, 05:47 AM
"Aunty Beth?"

LOL. How'd you know my RL nickname? ;)

Seriously, though... I'm thrilled to have you and so many other AWESOME people as a part of my chain.

/me huggles her officers and subs.

HEH good_dog, AL2 members are smart :D and it's been great being in this awesome alliance too. btw, ur not in IRC, /me don't work :dork:

so anyways, being in AL2 is fun because after all the help i've gotten, i help out the weaker members and that in turn makes me happy to see AL2 grow in general. it's just awesome. we rock :badger_2:

good_dog
15th February 2008, 08:19 PM
btw, ur not in IRC, /me don't work :dork:

I know /me doesn't work here... but I also know that most of the people who read this spend enough time in IRC to understand it. :pc:

/me growls at Injectified

Injectified
15th February 2008, 10:44 PM
/me offers a cookie

NO?

/me RUNS!!

haha you see how fun AL2's Chaos is? :party:

mank
17th February 2008, 12:56 PM
i joined AL2's Chaos towards the end of age 7, my commander then was fantastic, unfortunately he is not playing this age with AL2's Chaos due to school commitments, but still drops in to chat and keeps an eye on how we are all doing. I was surprised kinda about how smooth the transition from one AL2's Chaos commander to another was, it seemed to merge really well, i still miss my old commander though, no offence alwaysl00king2,
he said he might/probably return in age 10 to help push AL2's Chaos alliance along even further

alwaysl00king2
21st February 2008, 06:55 PM
NP mank :-) I'm not offended...your former commander is a great person. And I also know he took great care of his chain.

I am almost back from my PC dull-drums (if that's a word), and I will be catching up in our AL2's Chaos Forums.

By the l00ks of our AL2's Chaos Chatroom, I am guessing that our alliance didn't miss a beat with me being MIA...and that is what I like so much about our members. Great people, great friends, and most of all every one l00ks out for one another, both in the game, and as well as could be expected with a virtual RL situations.

AL2

Injectified
28th February 2008, 04:01 PM
I'll miss your ex-commander Mank, he was awesome :dork: don't matter, i think he has laid a firm foundation for us, let us carry on his legacy.

alwaysl00king2
5th March 2008, 08:34 AM
Something tells me he will be back with AL2's Chaos next age again. College is taking his time..but something tells me he misses all the fun. Dang this is just too addicting. I woulda quite ages ago if it were not for AL2's Choas!!

BTW....we are a peaceful alliance. A fun alliance. And a hard working alliance. Feel free to check us out. However, it does take an invitation to get into the forums :judge: (unless you are a chain member)

Oh yea..btw..I just cleaned out the forums of non active members.

AL2's Chaos has 298 registered members!!

Not bad for being a peaceful alliance!!!!!!

I l00k forward to seeing every one there and in chat. :yay:

Kegger
7th March 2008, 01:43 AM
Peaceful and successful! Wow. I didn't even know we had close to 300 members. Go AL2's Chaos! Seriously though, we really are a great community of people who are here to help out in KoC and most other things. I'm proud to say that if I had not joined AL2's Chaos thanks to MichaelBuchs (inactive :() I'm sure I would not be playing Kings Of Chaos right now.

AL2's Chaos is awesome!

nyro7
7th March 2008, 08:33 AM
I Joined AL2's Chaos in age 7, somewhere in the early middle of it. It helped me grow incredibly, and I earned special roles for helping as many members as I could, and for perseverance in this game. This goes to show that AL2's Chaos really pays attention to each of its members, not only its leaders. I missed alot of time from it in september-february, due to being too busy, but I couldn't stay away, AL2's Chaos is really what brought me back into the game.

Injectified
9th March 2008, 10:14 PM
AL2's Chaos is not an alliance which is concerned in getting officers who click to benefit the leaders. We are interested in genuinely helping our members, as we find joy in doing that. As a result, we often have a great time here in our Chaos.

good_dog
17th April 2008, 04:45 PM
I agree with Kegger and Nyro... with all the changes to the game, I would have quit long ago if not for the friendships I've formed with other members of AL2's Chaos.

alwaysl00king2
20th April 2008, 05:30 PM
Yup Great group. We've had a fun age. Startin to slow down a bit with the nicer weather and all, but still AL2's Chaos is a great place to have some Tea with old friends. :yay:

mank
29th April 2008, 05:37 PM
TEA??? am not quite sure if thats some weird AL2's Chaos code for "jdk passes al2 a cold beer for getting the last 3 questions correct"

then again maybe i should have said good_dog since he/she seems to be the AL2's Chaos trivia queen/king/whatever - always running off with the biggest prize every time we play, is still fun losing to her though :)

alwaysl00king2
29th April 2008, 10:09 PM
it's fun to lose?

LMAO

:weights:

Oh..ok... I hafta agree I have been enjoying getting my bottom whooped in the trivia game.

I'll still take one of them cold beers from jdk, whenever possible.

:bash-lol:

good_dog
1st May 2008, 11:40 PM
Glad you two enjoy losing at trivia so much... I'll stop holding back now. ;)

Injectified
6th May 2008, 06:19 AM
whew thank god i've been sitting out the trivia sessions :badger_2:

trigger-joe
25th May 2008, 07:41 PM
these guys have good DA's

good_dog
26th May 2008, 08:16 PM
We try... ;)

inuyasha99-al2
23rd June 2008, 01:48 PM
hi ppl wat's this?

alwaysl00king2
12th July 2008, 04:28 AM
What a rush to the end of age 9.

Oh wait age nine never ended..LOL

Oh well, we had a lot of fun in our chat room l00king for gold, sells, and hitting the 'repair weapons' button. Thanks for a great age 9 AL2's Chaos. As always, it's been a real pleasure having members like this to hang out, with. :crowd:

I guess the good thing is we can get some sleep now in: :sleeping:

Age 9 will end in 11 hours, 41 minutes and 20 seconds.:multi:

kavallier
12th July 2008, 07:18 AM
how much gold did that sell catcher get you in total?

alwaysl00king2
12th July 2008, 07:25 AM
That cheating accusation, does not belong in our alliance page. Just cause I caught one of your sell offs for 168M does not mean I use a sell catcher. That would be the same way of asking you how many fake accounts did you create to make a mass? Please stay out of our alliance thread, you were not invited here.

AL2

Disasterpieces
12th July 2008, 07:59 AM
That cheating accusation, does not belong in our alliance page. Just cause I caught one of your sell offs for 168M does not mean I use a sell catcher. That would be the same way of asking you how many fake accounts did you create to make a mass? Please stay out of our alliance thread, you were not invited here.

AL2

lol.

You're an idiot. You attack multiple people within 1 second of them selling an account or receiving a sell, which is impossible without a sell-catcher, and you acuse one of the most legit players in the game of cheating?

I don't get how you can be happy and satisfied with what you've done by using a sell-catcher. People have put months of legitimate efforts into building accounts, and when they choose to give the results of those efforts to a friend or alliance member at the end of the age, you use a program to take it all for yourself. You've tarnished whatever image your alliance had. Hopefully everyone now remembers you as "that pathetic loser that only got to where he did by cheating".

kavallier
12th July 2008, 08:03 AM
i'm not making cheating accusations although it is fishy that you hit people a second after they sell.... but i was just asking lol :P
For all i know there's a big button on your alliance forums that says: SELL CATCHER CLICK HERE
But maybe you care to explain how you find everyones gold so fast?

good_dog
12th July 2008, 08:19 AM
So I suppose the players that hit me before I could spend when one of my officers sold to me were all cheaters, too?

Pffffft!

We had a chat room full of people, all scanning the battlefield, from at least noon on... lots of them caught sell-offs. I know a number of players who were watching pages 1/2 all day long, expecting sell-offs... and it doesn't take that long to steal one. There were a few accounts we were watching particularly closely, because we were sure they were going to be selling.

Heck, even I stole a few on dial-up. LOL You don't have to cheat to get a sell... you just have to be in the right place at the right time, and be quick responding.

EaglesSoaring
12th July 2008, 08:20 AM
Actually, I can speak for AL2 and tell you very simply how he was able to find your gold so fast.

It's called, you load a battle page, whether it be page 1, 2, 3 or whatever (look for one that has online folks)... Then after you have it loaded, you hit the F5 button to refresh. You do a quick scan of the page, then refresh again. Do this until you find someone that just had their bank shoot up, even if it's only by a million or so... Then watch that person... Shortly there after, they are probably going to sell. And you're poised for the taking.

We don't use sell-catchers. We don't NEED to use sell-catchers. Some people out there are just a bit too slow in spending their gold.

ES

xAre
12th July 2008, 09:43 AM
lol.

You're an idiot. You attack multiple people within 1 second of them selling an account or receiving a sell, which is impossible without a sell-catcher, and you acuse one of the most legit players in the game of cheating?

I don't get how you can be happy and satisfied with what you've done by using a sell-catcher. People have put months of legitimate efforts into building accounts, and when they choose to give the results of those efforts to a friend or alliance member at the end of the age, you use a program to take it all for yourself. You've tarnished whatever image your alliance had. Hopefully everyone now remembers you as "that pathetic loser that only got to where he did by cheating".

It is possible without a sellcatcher you moron.
Its all about luck. Greasemonkey scripts help.

DikInABox
12th July 2008, 10:34 AM
noone in al2 has a high spy, sif they can watch page 1.

Disasterpieces
12th July 2008, 11:04 AM
It is possible without a sellcatcher you moron.
Its all about luck. Greasemonkey scripts help.
I know it's possible without a sell-catcher. If you read my post, I said multiple times. More than a few people have complained about being hit by al2 instantly, as in within a second. I'm not saying doing it once or twice isn't possible, but continuous extremely quick hits start to look a little fishy.

And then there's the point that DikInABox has made. ;)

Unthorgard
12th July 2008, 11:42 AM
He may not have the biggest Spy out there, but AL2's Spy was enough to let him see multiple page 1 accounts yesterday. More importantly, you don't need much Spy Rating once someone sells off Sentry. ;)

good_dog
12th July 2008, 03:08 PM
The ones that make me suspicious are the ones who attack both ends of a sell, when the players are on different pages... seems unlikely to me, without a sell-catcher or such.

alwaysl00king2
12th July 2008, 03:22 PM
You know, I will tell you now that I don't use a sell catcher. I dont even use a greasemonkey script. Heck, my pc barely was able to use the recruiters.

I will say I did use my spy, and I watched people I thought would sell. I caught a couple sells by doing this, and each case the person made the same mistake..so ya I hit them. Did I expect to get it no, cause I am a terrible turn farmer, and I figure someone waiting for a sell, would be readyto strike. I only wanted the leftovers..LOL But in a couple cases, got the majority. Heck there was two minutes between my attacks on the same person, and I still had over a 1B hit on the second go around.

I'm not going to say my strategy for who I'm gonna watch. In fact I told people in my alliance who to watch as I went thru the battlepages. Especially the ones that were small in TFF for me and probably wouldn't have enough to make it worth my while. I would have probably had one more decent sell, but I couldn't focus on one particular target yesterday, I needed to take any sell I could stumble across, because of repairs from AA.

I will say this again, but I'm sure it won't change your mind, and personally I don't care...it's a game. But I do not cheat, will not cheat, and those who do should be banned. If you feel I have cheated, then take it up with the admins, and have them l00k thru my logs. They will find me very clean.

To sit here with cheating accusation in our alliance page is also uncalled for, and I believe against GUA rules. No matter what I say will probably not make a difference to some people. Face it, for my first age, I was faster than other people. This is something that I was happy about, because since age 1, I don't think I ever hit a sell for more than 800M. So yesterday was quite fun, and a victory for me. It was also nice seeing other active members get some gold too.

By all rights I should probably mass a few people, but You know I don't like to ruin everyone's game by taking advantage of the screwed up attack system they had this age. Since the massings were directed at me, I just left it at that. You will find I am a very patient person, and don't make my community take damages for things done to my account. (Normally). I have also worked hard on my account, endured stupid masses because of idiots who have nothing else they can do. I have spent my time on the recruiters, and even hunted for the first time (different strategy). I get up two or three times in the evening, to spend my gold, I drive and login using my phone etc. You don't have to tell me what kind of effort it takes to make a good account. The difference is, in the end, I have what I have. I don't ask my alliance to sacrifice their hard earned time and rank, by having them sell off, just to make me or any one else in our alliance l00k better. We got here working together, we will keep what we have by working together. Just another way AL2's Chaos is different than the rest.

AL2

Kegger
13th July 2008, 01:33 AM
basically DikInABox and Disasterpieces are just complaining. I was with AL2's for about 15 months and NEVER saw a gleam of cheating from the head members. They think b/c luck and skill are involved they should involve themselves. Quiet.

AL2's Chaos is a superb alliance

DikInABox
13th July 2008, 01:43 AM
"noone in al2 has a high spy, sif they can watch page 1"

yup i complain lots. if complaining is stating an offstring sentence meant to rile people up.

Wings
13th July 2008, 04:49 AM
always, I'm just dropping by to officially make your life a living hell if you play next age. Plox change your name and your alliance, I shall haunt j00 to death.

The only reason my sell was caught (35%) was because my sentry was being sabbed down by darth_bob and gorfed past week and my DA was also being massed on a daily basis by the above mentioned. Unfortunately, because of the repairs I wasn't able to increase my sentry high enough to escape noob radar.

I repeat, j00 r dead meeetz.. And I mean, RIP. :p

kthxbai :)

Paradiso
13th July 2008, 05:24 AM
always, I'm just dropping by to officially make your life a living hell if you play next age. Plox change your name and your alliance, I shall haunt j00 to death.

Being "haunted" by you really isn't that bad...

Who the hell cares about a couple billion anyway? It's not like he caught the o_O- sell and made elmer not with the age.

Crybabies and excuse-making ftw i guess

Wings
13th July 2008, 06:35 AM
-You're not a member of an alliance
-You run from wars
-You get kicked out of every chain you join
-You're not top 50
-You suck
-You didn't win the age
-You get sabbed for no reason at all

Need I say more?

Why do you post here?

Yes, that's right! You need attention!.

Get a life.

atti
13th July 2008, 11:39 PM
Alright guys, this thread has gone long enough, I'm going to close this.

Open a new one for age 10 and abide the rules of posting of the round table. If you want to talk about anything else, go somewhere else.

Thanks.