PDA

View Full Version : The Shadow Dragons

williamch7
3rd December 2004, 04:34 AM
Alliance Name: The Shadow Dragons

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 45

Alliance Forum Link:THE SHADOW DRAGONS (http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Shadow_Dragons/index.php?act=idx)

Brief description of your alliance: The Shadow Dragons is an Asian based Kings of Chaos community but always open to anyone who wants to have more than a favors in KOC relationship. We are based and under Phoenix Rising and under Defiance our bigger brother alliance, so basically we have a lot of backup against bigger clans that would or can threathen us.

What Shadow Dragons offer:

1. Monthly and weekly gold prizes for activeness in the forums and also for recluitment.

2. The possibility to use the biggest clicker in KOC, clickwhore from Phoenix Rising and also Defiance's clickmaster.

3. VERY active moderators and adms that are always online and using a fast way to communicate, by msn, so if the troubles arrive we can help as soon as possible.

4. Not only the backup of Phoenix Rising (number one, Denny) but also Defiance, which is another active alliance in which we are born from.

5. At the moment there are rumors but not official news about other smaller Phoenix Rising squads and smaller old Striker Clan alliances joining Defiance, so MORE backup.

6. Be what you want to be in the Shadow Dragons, being able to post EVERYTHING you want to post, we are there to be your friends not being a pain by always telling you where you can or cant post, or if you can or cant post this way, in other words, we respect how you feel at that moment and u can express it there, and the whole team is there for ya.

In other words the forums are designed more for the purpose of making and uniting KOC Asian players and then after the friendship has been stablished to act as a whole team in order to triumph in KOC.

Approved. Rincewind.

williamch7
7th December 2004, 08:33 AM
As one of the founders of shadow dragons i can say that we r growing well for being a small alliance but i can say that there are a lot of asian people out there that would like a place where they can be with no pressures, just thinking of making friends, thats what Shadow Dragons is, purely made of people that are friendly, and secondary a strong alliance that can back up against any opposer

Blitz
8th December 2004, 12:30 AM
I've seen the thread where the idea for this alliance was originally proposed, and I have to say, that it has grown rapidly! There are a lot of Asian players out there in Kings of Chaos, and I wish them luck in forming this excellent alliance, The Shadow Dragons! :D

Best of luck to williamch7 and the rest of TSD! :D

killer_89
8th December 2004, 04:31 AM
Im one of the founding members of SD as well...We have grown pretty quickly and have some very experienced players to help out players who are new to the game...We will also be looking into making a command chain in Age4 as well as providing sell offs to active members...We are an alliance made by Asians for Asians...

williamch7
8th December 2004, 04:39 AM
yeah we are kinda growing fast and i wanted to thank FIT's backup too, this only shows that greater friendship and activeness are way better than being in a bigger alliance, we always support our members the fastest way possible,WHERE ARE ALL THE ASIANS!!!

Blitz
8th December 2004, 04:48 PM
There are a lot of Asian KoC players, but only one Asian alliance. Why not join up to meet KoC players with similar heritages and who live in the same parts of the world?

Join The Shadow Dragons today! :D

Judaspriest
9th December 2004, 07:41 AM
yeah shadow dragons is a very nice alliance made by all types of players, having top spy accounts to do the dirty work and also having other bigger members strength like defiance and the number one phoenix rising...

Salisbury_Steak
9th December 2004, 09:21 AM
I'm a member of SD already and it's a nice alliance to join in. It's more camaraderie-oriented like Disturbed Mortality. But SD is a bit wackier :whistilin ... It still has a small member count compared to the other alliances but there are a lot of active members in it. You can check out the forums (http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Shadow_Dragons/index.php) and you'll see in the spam threads that everyone simply wants to have their post counts up. :icon_blus

williamch7
9th December 2004, 10:05 AM
whoa i cant imagine that we keep on getting more members this fast!!! hope this keeps on going, the issue is that we are here to mainly make a strong bond in frienship, then help us out in koc, if there is the need, cause i find koc very interesting the way it has made my msn list bigger than my real life friends, i really appreciatte all of my koc friends cause they are sometimes around more than my real life ones... love ya guys

killer_89
9th December 2004, 10:30 PM
We are currently deciding if we should chain up in age 4 or not...We are currently having a poll to see what our members think of it...All the benefits of chaining up and stuff are posted there...

Blitz
9th December 2004, 11:27 PM
The Shadow Dragons are growing fast, and they're the only alliance out there devoted to Asian players and players of Asian heritage. I'd definetly recommend joining TSD, as it is truly a unique alliance! :D

williamch7
10th December 2004, 05:38 AM
Thx a bunch Vegna, yeah i was confused cause almost everyday at least i see one member joining in and i am soooo happy hope my dream can keep on going, WHERE R U ASIANS?!?!?!? we can get to know each other and then play some koc together and we also support each other

Kugs
10th December 2004, 05:46 AM
The Shadow Dragons is great alliance and is one of the fastest growing alliance i have seen to date. It has a really friendly atomsphere. Everyone should stop by and give it a look

f3l1x
10th December 2004, 10:08 AM
I'm a new member of Shadow Dragons, but I found that those guys are real cool, you can talk anything you want, and they help you out in KoC.

Asians or Non-Asian join us now~!

Chrono
10th December 2004, 10:53 AM
I highly recommend everybody joining Shadow Dragons..
Although Im not asian myself I talk to William and Killer_89 alot and they are really cool guys :D
A great alliance with great people :)

Blitz
10th December 2004, 01:05 PM
The Shadow Dragons are growing so quickly, it's incredible! Get in this alliance fast, and get in on the ground floor of this great alliance! Just take a look at how many responses this thread has had so quickly...There's no doubt that TSD will grow fast and soon be very powerful in KoC! :D

killer_89
12th December 2004, 12:20 AM
By joining us you will get protection as we have a brother alliance called defiance to help us out in our time of need as well...William is also a very strong spy account and i personally am ranked in the top 1000...defiance itself has alot of great players of the game...But by joining us you will be able to get access to a number of very good clickers to help you grow...Such as clickwhore , Rogue , LOP and EC...

williamch7
13th December 2004, 03:52 AM
Yup killer's right i am personally of to focusing on spy rating to help out the alliance in the time of troubles, should i arrise, and not only we have specialized accounts in our alliance but we have our bigger backup, PR and Defiance

Blitz
13th December 2004, 01:19 PM
Players that are Asian or have an appreciation for Asian culture are all welcome at The Shadow Dragons! Take a look at TSD--They're growing at a rate of about a member a day! If you want to get on the ground floor of an alliance that will be a force in Age 4, then join up at The Shadow Dragons! :D

Salisbury_Steak
13th December 2004, 03:48 PM
The Shadow Dragons are continuously growing very quickly! feel free to visit our forums, register in it, and say what you want to be heard. It is an alliance built not only based on Asians, but more importantly, in the spirit of camaraderie and growing strong together.

Long live The Shadow Dragons!

Blitz
13th December 2004, 04:54 PM
Take a look at how many people already support The Shadow Dragons! It's really incredible the momentum this alliance has--But then again, it is the only alliance out there for Asian KoC players. :D Of course, non-Asians are welcome too. ;)

killer_89
14th December 2004, 07:53 AM
Yes thats true...We have grown quite alot we currently have 29 members...

williamch7
14th December 2004, 07:55 AM
yeah and what vegna said is right not only asians are welcome but everyone who would like to have new friends and be in an active forum

Blitz
14th December 2004, 07:27 PM
Join The Shadow Dragons today! This alliance already has a number of active members, and has been growing at exponential rates! They have over 10 members joining every week right now, so check out the forums! :D

Salisbury_Steak
15th December 2004, 07:21 AM
And even with that exponential growth rate, the SD website (http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Shadow_Dragons/index.php?) with all it's forums still remain to ba a cozy place to hang around. Don't hesitate to check it out!

killer_89
16th December 2004, 05:06 AM
We have already worked out our command chain as well...

williamch7
17th December 2004, 08:51 AM
Another member yay!!! lordcoldshadow wasaaaaaaaaaa

Salisbury_Steak
18th December 2004, 02:17 PM
Great! Keep 'em coming guys! We now have 30 registered members!

Sounds small but it's the thought that counts... :D

williamch7
21st December 2004, 10:39 AM
whoa i finally reached 230mil with almost 1.1 ratio in hooks and spies, and we have our first nitro member, keep em coming

killer_89
22nd December 2004, 12:02 AM
Yes i have personally made nitro in PR and william himself is on his way to nitro as well...So hopefully by the end of the age SD will have 2 or more nitro members...

Blitz
22nd December 2004, 11:17 AM
Join The Shadow Dragons. As you can see, they are getting new members and growing by the day. :D

SpasticSuperhero
22nd December 2004, 07:15 PM
SD is an awesome alliance. The admins aren't always hassling you, and it's easy to gain a lot of new friends and support!

killer_89
23rd December 2004, 08:19 AM
We have worked out everything personally for SD...We have our chain figured out as well as our chain head...We are now looking for members to join our command chain to help us be a force in Age4...We are looking for other alliances to merge with us as well as sign treaties with us...If any alliances are interested you can give me an in-game PM...My account is killer_89...

Derij
23rd December 2004, 06:26 PM
The Shadow Dragons are an awesome tight knit community with loads of friendly, experienced and helpful players. All sorts of useful info and tips to be found over at the forums

D

killer_89
24th December 2004, 11:51 AM
Thanks Derij...As you can see we are a very tight group...With a number of active members as well as high ranked players...

williamch7
27th December 2004, 03:46 AM
yeah the issue is that when u dont see a high ranked player, is usually cause he is going to get specialized into a more powerful acct,ie sabbers hehehehe

eric777
1st January 2005, 06:18 PM
The Shadow Dragons is a great alliance to join there forums have lots of help for players and they have topics that you can talk about anything. Since i joined this alliance they have helped me allot.

Join today click on the link below

Blitz
3rd January 2005, 02:42 AM
I'd definetly recommend The Shadow Dragons (TSD) to anyone interested in joining a great and friendly Asian alliance. While most of its members are Asian, you don't have to be Asian to join and fully appreciate the benefits of this excellent alliance. :D

williamch7
4th January 2005, 04:09 AM
Ure definetely right there vegna we dont have only asians although asian based but we have a lot of people fm diferent parts of the world, dutch, americans, costa ricans, etc... hrmm dont remember all lol

eric777
5th January 2005, 08:15 PM
So if your interested in joining a clan with many cultures this is the clan to join.

williamch7
6th January 2005, 07:43 AM
not only that we have members that constantly maintain activeness in the biggest and number one alliance in which we are very proud to be in ... PHOENIX RISING

Salisbury_Steak
7th January 2005, 11:46 AM
Nice to see lots of members from the SD forums visit this GUA thread as well. :icon_lol: Really nice to see that SD is still growing with active members. :icon_blus: Long Live the Shadow Dragons!

mad_fighter666
7th January 2005, 12:12 PM
how do i join?

Salisbury_Steak
7th January 2005, 12:51 PM
how do i join?

Just got to the application thread (http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Shadow_Dragons/index.php?showforum=2) and just follow the application format pinned by evilyy. Hope to see you soon in the threads mad_fighter666!

eric777
7th January 2005, 04:31 PM
Its nice to see that the Shadow Dragons have more and more people joining :woot:

williamch7
10th January 2005, 04:30 AM
yeah fighter welcome to the club ... hope to see u there!!!

[QUOTE=williamch7]yeah fighter welcome to the club ... hope to see u there!

WHOA we just got a member thats ranked 150!!!! that leaves the mods behind lol :whistilin

Salisbury_Steak
11th January 2005, 07:07 AM
we just got a member thats ranked 150!!!! that leaves the mods behind lol :whistilin

Haha! don't worry Will, the mods are doing a great job in leadership and activity already in the SD forums. :icon_blus

BTW, Welcome to all the new members of SD!

williamch7
11th January 2005, 07:15 AM
Haha! don't worry Will, the mods are doing a great job in leadership and activity already in the SD forums. :icon_blus

BTW, Welcome to all the new members of SD!

thx a lot for that complement steak u dont know how much that means to me....sob sob... :wash:

Salisbury_Steak
11th January 2005, 07:22 AM
No Prob.

But why are you taking a bath after you cried? :lol: :D

killer_89
12th January 2005, 02:09 AM
Yes SD is currently growing nicely...We are all set for age4 and we will be a force in age4 along side Defiance and of cause PR...

eric777
12th January 2005, 04:43 PM
Come join the Shadow Dragons today we are a closley knit group of friends and one of the most helpfull alliences in koc :fridaynit

williamch7
13th January 2005, 04:12 AM
Yes SD is currently growing nicely...We are all set for age4 and we will be a force in age4 along side Defiance and of cause PR...

yeah defiance is our older brother and pr our daddy lmao... where are u asians!!!!!!

Salisbury_Steak
14th January 2005, 10:07 AM
Yeah, we are basically the younger brother. But because we are small, we are more tightly knit and there's a stronger bond between the admins and the members.

williamch7
17th January 2005, 05:35 AM
Come join the Shadow Dragons today we are a closley knit group of friends and one of the most helpfull alliences in koc :fridaynit

whoa nince banner eric , yeah we help out in what we can and if the times of troubles do arrive we always have bigger backup by the number 1, phoenix rising

Wing
17th January 2005, 07:33 PM
i have signed up at your forums, but I cannot create a new thread, can you please give me permissions?

williamch7
18th January 2005, 03:37 AM
i have signed up at your forums, but I cannot create a new thread, can you please give me permissions?

hehehe yeah u can definetely create a new thread in the applications area wing, ehehehhe dont need permission to do so...btw WELCOME TO SHADOW DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!! WASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wing
19th January 2005, 02:02 AM
i must admit they are very close (and kind of funny) :D
if you are an asian just join this. SC, Relentless allowed?

williamch7
19th January 2005, 04:04 AM
i must admit they are very close (and kind of funny) :D
if you are an asian just join this. SC, Relentless allowed?

RF no prob but we are still discussing regarding sc cause basically we are a PR based alliance but if SC asians wanna hang out with us i think theres no prob... but still in aprooval stage

eric777
19th January 2005, 08:01 PM
YAY!!! more azn players joining :) If your azn or like azns then join The Shadow Dragons to day!!! Visit our forums to see how all our members know each other and how everyone is kind to one another. :thumbsup:

williamch7
20th January 2005, 05:03 AM
right now we are trying to see if we merge with a filipino alliance to have a common goal, asians... but then again everyone is welcome!!!

eric777
21st January 2005, 07:26 PM
Asian or non asian join The Shadow Dragons, we will help you in any way possible, Visit our forums and post any question you have so all our members will answer and to let you see how nice of allience we are.

killer_89
27th January 2005, 07:59 AM
We have also redone our sell off values to give more to the more active in-chain members...

Sell off will be provided by the top account shadow dragons in Age4.The account will be controled by Evilyy.Sell off will be provided to all members who click as well as in chain members who have been sabbed.The sell off will be as follow

1st 10K troops 10 million gold
2nd 10K troops 15 million gold
3rd 10K troops 20 million gold
4th 10K troops 25 million gold
5th 10K troops 30 million gold
6th 10K troops 35 million gold
7th 10K troops 40 million gold
8th 10K troops 45 million gold
9th 10K troops 50 million gold
10th 10K troops 50 million gold
***Limit off at 50million gold per 10K troops
OR
1st 50K troops 150 million gold
2nd 50K troops 250 million gold
3rd 50K troops 350 million gold
4th 50K troops 450 million gold
5th 50K troops 500 million gold
***Limit off at 500 million gold per 50K troops

You can choose either 1 and that will be the choice of payment for the rest of the age.The sell offs might not come stright away depending on the number of sell offs happenening at that time in our alliance and the amount of gold the top account has.The number of troops you have must be proven by your total fighting force which can be seen by all and a full screen shot of your command centre page to show the number of spies and sentries you have.It can also be proven by being reconned by either one of the 3 of us.

The first person to reach 50,000 troops not including the admins(me and williamch7) will get another 100,000,000 gold on top of the amount that person is surpose to get.

Futher sell offs will be provided to members who have recruited in chain members will get 20% of whatever sell off is given to the person he recruited...Meaning that should someone recruites a person who clicks 10,000 times the person who clicked will get 10,000,000 gold and the person who recruited him will get 2,000,000 million gold...

***Sell offs only apply to officers and members of the SD account...Sub officers will get 1/2 the amounts stated...

***If you have any questions on this please feel free to PM me...

eric777
28th January 2005, 08:09 PM
or you could...

<embed src="http://www.hellchoir.net/swf/vtech.swf">

Salisbury_Steak
31st January 2005, 08:49 AM
Wow! That's a lot of Gold killer. So all Asians out there, take advantage of SD, not only will you meet lots of new friends! But also get stronger in the process! :banana:

williamch7
31st January 2005, 10:47 AM
you only have to be in the chain in order to have participation in the sell offs... this is a good way to help each other out, especially when u have been massed...

Salisbury_Steak
2nd February 2005, 01:51 PM
Exactly, and although we are a smaller squad, we have a lot of players that are willing to help out fellow chain members. Whether it be sell-offs, getting peace through diplomacy, or retaliation through masses & sabs. :)

eric777
3rd February 2005, 06:39 AM
A true story about me when i first started.
When i first started playing koc i was a dumb noob and join under a stupid commander.He never helped me once but send me a link to rouge......Then after the first week he went inactive then deleted his account. Now Iam on my own a noob that has no clue what he is doing :crybaby: . But then i read The Shadow Dragons thread it was the best thing that could of happened at the time. So i join and get tremendous amount of help in all areas. And in the forums you can talk about anything you want or find tips on koc and helpful infomation. This allience really helped me to get were i am now in a short amount of time. I would suggest this allience to anyone. So if you need help or just like asains or want free gold consider The Shadow Dragons.

Salisbury_Steak
7th February 2005, 03:33 PM
The Shadow Dragons always try out to help their members as much as they can. Whether it be tips in the game or retaliation on a stronger foe.

First of all, Eric, I am honestly and deeply happy that you appreciated what SD has done for you.

And you're right, we will gladly help out our new members as well. If you want to find where the Shadow Dragons are, just check out our signatures. :D

eric777
9th February 2005, 06:26 PM
Thanks steak,
I would say SD is the most helpfull allience out there becuase were a small group of friends that look out for one another and help each other whenever there is a problem.

williamch7
12th February 2005, 11:25 AM
hehehe we keep on growing!!! the good thing is that we all feel like a close family cause we dont recruit through koc mssgs or the usual massive techniques...

eric777
12th February 2005, 05:15 PM
Yup its true, i think most of our members were recruited by this very thread including me.

Also not only do we feel like family we care for each other like family. A good example was today when my bud killer_89 said he would come out of retirement to help me deal with some punks!:hamtaro: Do you know anyone who came out of retirement to help someone?

williamch7
18th February 2005, 06:04 PM
hahahhaa i did too eric hehehe we are always there to help out family

eric777
18th February 2005, 06:39 PM
Of course how could i of forgotten you Will :dunce: (short term memory lol)

williamch7 hes a cool dude :cool2: just another reason to join The Shadow Dragons.