PDA

View Full Version : Commanders

longneck007
23rd January 2008, 03:33 PM
:blackmage:If i wanna quit my commander what do i have to do? How easy is it?

pamdora
23rd January 2008, 03:36 PM
If you have a friend in koc then you just look up there name on the attack page then click on make so and so my commander and follow what it says after that, if you don't know any one on koc that makes it a bit harder! You have to decide what alliance you would like to try and pick someone that seems like a good commander that is in that alliance or vice versa, a commander that looks good to you and then you are a member of that alliance :)

Shian
23rd January 2008, 03:42 PM
When you go to your command center, look for where it lists your commander. Next to his name should say ditch commander, but this will use one of your commander changes.

I suggest trying to find an alliance that you would like to join, you can look in the Round Table. When you find an alliance, you can find somene in that alliance to make your commander. you go to their profile and click on thing that says to make them your commander.

Valheru_Prince
23rd January 2008, 03:56 PM
i see you found a way. Good luck on finding a new one :)

KillerK
23rd January 2008, 05:10 PM
The easiest way to change commanders is to ditch your current commander. Just hit the Ditch Commander link in the Command Centre next to your current commanders name. Then just follow what Pam said...LOL