18th January 2008, 09:57 PM
Alliance Name:
Nazgul Reloaded

Alliance Member Count (on forums):
We have 777 Members, Our members have made a total of 105,853 posts

Alliance Forum Link:
http://s10.invisionfree.com/NazgulReloaded

Brief description of your alliance:

Nazgul Reloaded, formed over three years ago on April 5th 2005, is an alliance built upon trust, having fun, and friendship. All 3 are the bedrock to our alliance and have kept us going age, after age after age.

Our forums are some of the most active you will ever find; 100,000 posts and growing. Our forums have everything from debate to graphics, from spam to the infamous Staker board and of course extensive KoC discussion. We have a stylish skin (courtesy of Disasterpieces) and are constantly improving and updating. Age 9 is upon us and we are making our mark once again. This age we are pushing for a top 10 finish.

We have fought the toughest, come through personal drawbacks and pushed ourselves to become one of the forces to be reckoned with after 18 months of existance! For me Kings of Chaos is NR, it's what I play for - that's the attitude many have towards our alliance. We are a family.

Come check us out, have a glimpse as to what I've been waffling on about, we would love to have you

Nazgul Reloaded: Standing Our Ground.

atti
18th January 2008, 10:46 PM
Alright, everything looks ok.

I'll be your contact moderator, pm me if anything happens to your thread.

Remember to abide the Rules of Posting. (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=47514)

Good luck and have a happy Age 9 Nazgul:Reloaded.

crustymusic99
14th March 2008, 01:32 AM
NR is a great alliance with a very strong core of membership. Good choice for anyone needing a reliable command chain.

Join forums and see what they are all about.

Uk_
26th April 2008, 10:53 AM
NR the best you can get!

Umbrus
5th June 2008, 12:46 PM
some of the most reliable people ive met throughout KoC, not someone you would want to cross paths with :p