PDA

View Full Version : Penalized for attackin lower ranks?

rhio
18th January 2008, 07:36 PM
Are we docked for attacking lower ranks as far as the % of rewards we can reap?

I've attacked about 6 rank 6k-7k players that have had over 100k in money (i'm 1900 rank) and only had 20-30k stolen even though my army has had tripple their defence amounts.

So what what point are we getting deminished returns?

NardHipples
18th January 2008, 07:40 PM
larger armies get a smaller % of gold from smaller armies. it has nothing to do with the ranks.

rhio
18th January 2008, 10:55 PM
DAMN MY ARMY!!!! any way to kill them off?

Evil_Scarecrow
18th January 2008, 11:12 PM
You could attack people with higher DA and keep attacking them till you kill your men :P

but an easier way would be to train your men to spy and sentry to reduce your army size but that will also decrease your tbg

Kill3rSam
19th January 2008, 05:18 AM
But it will still give you some tbg ... as massing other players to kill your soldiers won't ...
Plus trained coverts also give a bit more spy/sentry rating lol :) It's more expensive to train them down (though else you have repairs .. ) but it certainly gives more advantages.

Da_D_Master
23rd January 2008, 12:57 AM
DAMN MY ARMY!!!! any way to kill them off?

I had the same problem, I had too many men to get decent gold, but not enough to get a good amount of gold each turn to train them down :( but I soon got my SA up heaps and started getting a heap more gold and able to train down a heap more guys :) Also, now alot more people are getting more men, so get even more gold :)