PDA

View Full Version : Calculations....

HungryHippo10
16th January 2008, 02:12 PM
Hey I was just wondering if there was a thread somebody could link me to with how damage and defense calculations are done... how the rating comes into play... Also... If I have 6 defense weapons but only 5 trained defense soldiers to hold those weapons does it make a difference? things like that... If I got 1 sentry weapon, is there a point in having more then 1 trained sentry?

PlayBo!
16th January 2008, 02:20 PM
try kocplanet.com and then go to the calculator

Blitz
16th January 2008, 02:21 PM
Hey I was just wondering if there was a thread somebody could link me to with how damage and defense calculations are done... how the rating comes into play... Also... If I have 6 defense weapons but only 5 trained defense soldiers to hold those weapons does it make a difference? things like that... If I got 1 sentry weapon, is there a point in having more then 1 trained sentry?Trained soldiers multiply the weapon strength by 5x, untrained multiply it by 4. Also, once you get a certain amount of untrained soldiers (500, 1000, etc.) they start dying, so it's a good idea to train them.

With spies/sentries...It's about twice as cost-effective to train them as to buy weapons. But, once you get a good amount of them, (500, 1000, etc.) they start dying when you're successfully attacked.

HungryHippo10
16th January 2008, 03:36 PM
And defense soldiers arnt calculated as casulties am I correct? Is it good to have just enough attack soldiers as I have weapons and the rest of my army defense trained? or is that stupid? lol

ThirtySeven
16th January 2008, 04:21 PM
And defense soldiers arnt calculated as casulties am I correct? Is it good to have just enough attack soldiers as I have weapons and the rest of my army defense trained? or is that stupid? lol

Defense soldiers are counted as casualties.

You can however buy mercenaries, if they die, they will not lower your income.

Untrained soldiers by the way always die before the defense trained soldiers.