PDA

View Full Version : Relentless Family: Greatness since age 1

TheLoneSpirit
15th January 2008, 03:34 PM
Alliance Name: Relentless Family (RF)
Alliance Member Count (on forums): 1155
Alliance Forum Link: http://www.relentless.ws/forums/

Description of Relentless Family (RF):

Relentless Family (RF) has a great and honorable past. We are the only and therefore oldest alliance in Kings of Chaos history who has been top ranked every age! We are the only alliance in Kings of Chaos history who have won several ages (in a row). The reason for this is quite simple: we are different then all the other alliances. We have a different way of looking at things, a different way of doing things.

Relentless Family was the first to call it self a Family. Many followed us, but almost none truly become a Family, like RF is. In RF we do not play for ourselves, but we play for RF and for each other. We will lose our entire armory for any member and therefore we expect every member to do the same. I will not lie to you, we are a demanding alliance. We expect loyalty in its purest form, because that is what we give you. We expect you to work hard for RF, because RF will work hard for you. We try to play and act as one. If one of us achieves something great, we all achieve that, every single RF member, no matter how small or big. Therefore we all work hard, so that RF can achieve great things, because then, every member achieves great things and we all gain from it. That is what makes us different. That is what makes us great. That is why no other alliance has, or ever will, match our greatness.

Like I mentioned before, we have a great past. Greatness creates greed it seems, for many people have tried to break us down from inside. No alliance in KoC history has been through half the trouble we have been through. Age after age the majority of KoC has declared us dead and then seen us do the impossible. Last age was a great example, we ended #3, but we were the only alliance in the entire top 10 who did it entirely on its own, without help from any alliance, tools or whatsoever. We will never stop doing the impossible, because we truly love RF. We have and will work harder than one can imagine, in order to help RF achieve the impossible.

This Age , the 9th Age of KoC has seen RF having a superb comeback , better and bigger and more powerful than ever and dominating the top ranks since the start. We are here , along with our members , our Armada to show our critics that we are very much alive and on top of our game !

You have the opportunity to join us and see and help us do the impossible. When you join us, you will become part of something great. It is needless to say that you will get support in every aspect of the game, whether its basic tips, help with finding gold or the entire alliance fighting for you, you will get support when you need it. We are a war alliance, we have not and will not ever back down from a fight. We play the game the way it was meant to: we fight others and we steal gold from others. We play this game as a war game.
Fun is also a great part of RF's game play, hence why we play this game as a war game. RF is a great place to learn to play the game, but also to make friends. When you join RF you do not become part of an alliance, but you become part of a Family.

I will now give you a few words, which will summarize the code by which many RF members play by:

Together, everyone achieves more.

Honor, Pride, Decency, Friendship, Loyalty and Helping each other is all that matters, the rest is all numbers and text.

Do you have what it takes to be part of Relentless Family: http://www.relentless.ws/forums/

Check out our accomplishments here: http://www.relentless.ws/forums/index.php?showtopic=4

Join us on IRC @ our channel #Relentless , and once you are registered on the forums , join #Nomercy to have a Close Interaction with our Armada , Elite , Core and Hardcore .

atti
15th January 2008, 03:38 PM
Alright, everything looks ok.

I'll be your contact moderator, pm me if anything happens to your thread.

Remember to abide the Rules of Posting. (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=47514)

Have a nice Age 9 Relentless Family.

Kid Knite
16th January 2008, 12:06 PM
Relentless family has been competing every age, and every age we still haev fun. This age is no different, you may see Elmer-RF at no 1...but we still wana have fun and meet new people.

New players, old players, players just want to try a new alliance, come by and have some fun....

cowboy_from_hell
16th January 2008, 02:53 PM
We have rank 1 atm :) and if we keep clicking like we are atm, I feel like we can put up a good fight for the finalranks :)

RF pwnage ;)

yoshi9nufc-RF
18th January 2008, 12:01 PM
We're RF, what else you need?
#1? ok we've got that
#1 TFF? we've got that
the best spy whores in the game? oh we have that aswel
best slayers? yep
best history? yep
i could be here all day so ill finish there

Elmer4000
19th January 2008, 04:39 AM
currently 3 accounts in top 3 tff - holding #1 total and #1 tff. whats not to like :) weīve been in KoC since the time started itself. always there where its fun and battling the top.

nagrach
22nd January 2008, 08:50 AM
we have special training sessions for new players so they can learn from the best
and many contests where you can win lots of credits

Kid Knite
1st February 2008, 12:42 PM
You know, it seems like we ahve alot of new members..and ya ya ya..we do..but we make an attempt to help them all out...helping them with clicking..but also wat to do besides clicking...theres more to teh game then just clicking..

its a big alliance, but a big alliance of fun friends...and we welcome TUE to it..good bunch of guys there too

so if your looking for a place just to hang your jacket or sit around..relentless family is the place for you...

its not just like we want you to join..yea we do..but really we want you to want to join us :)

ThreeHundredSpartans
8th February 2008, 05:34 PM
And some of our players who may have retired or left KoC are usually still around to help as well, no other alliance that I know of has this much experience across the board.

nagrach
13th February 2008, 06:44 AM
We still have top tff and wont give it away :)

new training sessions are planned cause the last one was such abig succes and we have the most active irc channel.

once you were in #nomercy you want go anywhere else.

Sudri
10th April 2008, 06:56 PM
Yes,yes,top TFF.Sure,we have the best slayers.Top notch sabbers?Yeah,I know,I know.What saddens me is that RF's main benefit never gets mentioned.What would that be?Simple,I'M BACK IN IT!! ;)

Seriously,join RF,you won't regret it :)

cowboy_from_hell
12th April 2008, 04:16 AM
RF is back where it belongs: on top of koc!

Rank 1 and 3 are currently in our hands,
1 out of 2, 2 mill tff acc is ours!

Biggest alliance in koc after PR/NL split but still we are one big family :)

Paradiso
12th April 2008, 07:32 PM
As a veteran player but only a recent recruit to RF, I can say without a doubt it is the most active and helpful alliance I have ever been in. People here will put their accounts on the line every time if it will help a fellow member who is in need.

Brecht_EF
13th April 2008, 01:57 AM
I have recently rejoined rf, after a two year break on it and I must admit i'm astonished by it's power, activity and the helpfulness of our members.

regards,
Lord_moon

the_last_dawn
13th April 2008, 04:20 AM
Spamming is great too, even though I dont have the time any more.

+ we are clsoe to getting a new clicker from one of the skillfull coded members.

so join up and pwn =]

T_L_D

atti
13th April 2008, 11:30 AM
Remember to abide the Rules of Posting. (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=47514)

Please guys, as said before, stick to the Rules of Posting. (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=47514)

Leash
20th April 2008, 07:08 PM
RF are awesome ppl with lots of friendly and helpful ppl in the alliance.

The irc room is always full and you should always find someone who can help you with goldhunting, sabbing or w/e

Alongside ES, RF had the most wars this age and they're still standing strong ;)

nagrach
29th April 2008, 06:44 AM
you wont find a clan that had their wars with 90 % of koc and still have the top spot!

be ruthless remorseless relentless!!!!

Wings
13th July 2008, 03:13 PM
Elmer-RF
Undead
#1 29,291,444,552
#1 18,540,977,995
#1 14,522,121,216
#1 13,825,270,426
866,889,078 Gold
Cannons
Hand of God

Age 9 is over! Final stats are online. Congratulations Elmer-RF!

That's right boys and girls, Relentless Family won age 9!

+2 bragging rights

cowboy_from_hell
13th July 2008, 04:07 PM
Relentless Family, the best you can find on the internet !!

nagrach
18th July 2008, 10:40 AM
:D
and again in age X we are here nd have the second largest mainaccount!!

remember ina ge two when LS was the biggest through the whole age but morten (orc00) won and so it will be again in this age

pay us a visit on our forum you wont regrett it

kovo89
31st July 2008, 10:45 PM
Relentless Family. What can I say? It's a great alliance. My alliance. Whenever I look back on my years in KoC, I immediately think of Relentless and Relentless Family.

Many of you may not know that it was just "Relentless" at one point, but after some things happened, a core group stuck around. This group was a family, so the change had to happen. "Relentless Family" had been born.

People count them out every age, but they keep on going, succeeding.

I love everyone in this Family. I was once a head member of RF, a Hard Core member. I know how this place is run, and I know who runs it. And let me tell you, it's a FANTASTIC place. Everyone needs to join it. Fa real fa real, son.

Relentless Family for life.

atti
17th August 2008, 02:45 PM
Let me remind all of you that this is an alliance thread, please stick to the rules of the round table from now and keep conflicts to war threads or between you guys.

Thanks

potatoe-RF
17th August 2008, 03:31 PM
Let me remind all of you that this is an alliance thread, please stick to the rules of the round table from now and keep conflicts to war threads or between you guys.

Thanks

Thanks Sae

Bazgash
19th August 2008, 06:23 PM
Thanks Sae

Yes, only 16 days late but I guess things are slow around here lately lol :whip:

Relentless Family is the best alliance ever, not as great as when I was there, but still the best. They provide free cookies for you as well as an awesome continental breakfast after your a member for 1 week.

Laqeesha
20th August 2008, 07:32 AM
Relentless Family is the best alliance ever, not as great as when I was there, but still the best. They provide free cookies for you as well as an awesome continental breakfast after your a member for 1 week.

Qft, We also now offer incentives, like an afternoon with naggy or Kris for those who show extreme loyalty.

nagrach
28th August 2008, 06:40 AM
rofl :p

we now have a welcome wagon running where we teach new players how to become godslayers like LoS or great sabber like Dave was.
and we have a new section for our friends who play RoC

Joloco
9th September 2008, 11:13 PM
"Relentless Family (RF) has a great and honorable past..." "Fun is also a great part of RF's game play,..." "...but also to make friends." "When you join RF you do not become part of an alliance, but you become part of a Family." "Honor, ..., Decency, Friendship, Loyalty"

If this is true, then members of RF are blemishing the good things that RF has said about themselves or they are not true to what they say about themselves.

When I was under LGVNC, old_n_grey (RF), started a war with my commander and since he could not do much towards my commander, he and other RF members started to chain sab and my command did the same action in return.

LGVNC would not help us. Sounded as if they did not care what was happing to there own members. We left them. Then shortly afterwards my commander ended the war.

Then legend_of_chaos (RF) started to sabotage me, his reason being: "im not an idiot...i follow the gold as it passes up and down your chain."
And no, I did not call him any negative names.

When I confronted his commander, warNdeathNstuff-RF, again on what his officer has been doing, again he ignored me and sent other officers to sab me.

They have only been trouble. Treating others poorly. I don't tolerate that behavior. They recruit through sabbing others.

How can you have friendships with those that treat you like that, let alone enjoy the game! There is no honor! No decency!

The way they play the game speaks of who they are and that is true!

The Blemishers of RF "good" name:
warNdeathNstuff-RF
legend_of_chaos
Scylla-RF
Shredmeister904

If you're of RF and believe in their good name, then prove it by dealing with members that are such as those who blemishes your alliance's name!

nagrach
10th September 2008, 12:48 AM
you are not aprt of RF so why do you axactly think we should treat you as a friend?

and yes we like to have wars and troubles, thatīs the fun part of KoC (in case you didnīt discoverd that already)

family: you will always support them. even if they did something stupid. thatīs why our chain do not fall appart when we war.
if you would ahve been in rf and someone starts sabbing your chain we would have chained back. simply as that.

thanks for prooving that LGVNC is not a clan who supports their chainmembers

Bazgash
10th September 2008, 06:56 AM
I just wanted to add that when you order food by phone, you need to make sure that you speak slowly and clearly or they might mess your order up. And no one wants their order to be messed up!

This has been a public service announcement from BazTech. BazTech is a leader in Innovative Solutions and is a subsidary of BazTech Americorp Inc.

Oh ya, and Relentless Family is a great alliance :-p

Joloco
10th September 2008, 06:56 AM
Thank you. I appreciate how you handled it. You're sensible and not disrespectful about it. One thing about family and friends that you fail to mention is that they point out each others flaws and help each others to improve from it. You can not deny the things that they do or have done. You're correct that they should support each other through it all.

I forgave them, but I don't tolerate continually behavior. I tried working and speaking with those that sabotaged me and their commander, but nothing comes of good from it.

Could you explain to me on how to work with them and get them to leave me alone?

cowboy_from_hell
10th September 2008, 02:49 PM
one thing you can do is join us ;)

another thing I advise you to do is to avoid coming in our logs too much :D

and a friendly pm never hurts ;)
flaming us wont get you anywere, but if you are nice to us, we are ( most of the time ) nice too :p

nagrach
11th September 2008, 12:52 AM
you will find in every clan more seinsible and more aggressive players.

i canīt find a thread on our forums about you.
so iīm not completely sure what problems you have with us.

Anyways.
did i mention already that we won the last age and try to have fun in this one. so more sabbs and more farming is to be excepted by us. cause for the hard work we put in last age our leaders deceided to give us something back. :D

Joloco
11th September 2008, 08:13 AM
Thank you for being kind towards me. I've tried kind pms to legends and then just pms asking why I was being targeted to the rest.
Don't mind my first posts. If you're able to, you're more than welcome to remove my it, so you don't have this chunk of page going to some person who has an issue with a few RF members.

When someone has done wrong, whether it be in a game or in life, or just have an issue with them, it's best to forgive them and pray over them and bless them.

God bless.

DikInABox
11th September 2008, 10:37 PM
he was dadons officer naggy, find him in the bf archive.

Son_Of_Sam
4th November 2008, 03:45 AM
Just joined RF... under Warndeathnstuff... no issues at the moment (guess noone notices me as I am noob in KOC).. sigh, hopefully my snazzy good looks will get some attention? :P

Kid Knite
4th November 2008, 04:18 PM
welcome doood...glad to have you..just make sure to apply on forums if you haven't..

yee

kol

DikInABox
4th November 2008, 10:47 PM
yes, when you apply on forums/or come on irc (or both) you are accepted as a member of the family, more than just the alliance.

come on in, we don't bite, and we have fun

RF rockzors your bockzors.

rf rf rf rf rf rf rf rf rf rf rf!!!!!

+ we're gonna take #2 this age.