PDA

View Full Version : sabbing sentry: the poll

the_crazy_88
13th January 2008, 12:43 PM
So do You feel sentry should be able to sabbed?

First off me personally I don't care. I will play a small breaker account and do some clicks when I feel like it.

BUT: I really don't get that sentry can be sabbed. It now anyone except like the JD, PR and RF main can be ruined. why cause whatever you do, how good you play. One coordinated action and your nothing.

That's just to much for me, but hey who am I? ;-) so discuss

LordCounter
13th January 2008, 12:46 PM
stupidest idea ever. people wont get sabbed anymore, they get destroyed

ZoSo_AoA-
13th January 2008, 12:49 PM
Some people are Construction Workers who put up awe-inspiring structures.

Some are Demolition Experts, wielding wrecking balls and C4 explosives.

They can co-exist. Why can't we?

SAB SENTRY FTW!

beebob2uk
13th January 2008, 12:57 PM
because demolition experts dont go around blowing up buildings without the owners permission? we call those ones terrorists, in some countries they're beheaded >_> noone is happy to co-exist with them

ZoSo_AoA-
13th January 2008, 01:07 PM
You realize this is a text based game, with nothing at stake, and everything is imaginary??

No one is gonna tear your house down because you play KoC.

Just your account, when you make asinine statements like these.

Baigo
13th January 2008, 01:28 PM
Of course not, the idea was to make sabbers vunerable not to crush all players LOL

ZoSo_AoA-
13th January 2008, 01:33 PM
why target one style of play to make vulnerable?

Where is the balance in that?

xAre
13th January 2008, 01:34 PM
Im against it. It makes it impossible for anyone to make an account when sentry is sabbable o_O

Heres how I think the admins view the new age:
Step 1: Make new crazy wacko changes
Step 2: ???
Step 3: PROFIT

beebob2uk
13th January 2008, 01:48 PM
i would hardly call that an asinine statement, it was a direct and accurate response to the metaphor you used...

Nasser
13th January 2008, 02:18 PM
Hell NO!
Think about it , few of top ranked Spy sabb away big part of your sentry , so you become vulnerable to more people / sabbers , those new sabbers ( who can sab you now after others destroyed your sentry ) will even sabb you .......... till the very small spy accounts will be able to sabb all your other stats ...
VERY STUPID IDEA!
IF: if they want to make the spy tools equal to sentry tools , meaning they want either both sabbable or both not , make them again both NOT sabbable ... it was better ...
Normally changes aim the better , but this went to the worse ...
ADMINS: fix this before its too late ...

Blitz
13th January 2008, 10:18 PM
How about we make is so that you only need 1/3rd as much SA as someone's DA to get through, and every time you get through, their DA is brought down by a little more.

If you can't tell, that was a joke. Sabbable sentry is ridiculous.

Don-
13th January 2008, 10:39 PM
voted yes, whats the difference in sabbing one txt based weapon vs another.

the_crazy_88
14th January 2008, 01:29 AM
voted yes, whats the difference in sabbing one txt based weapon vs another.

true, but sentry allows to build up other weapons that people can sab ( DA, spy and if they have to SA )

take away sentry why bother buying any weapon?

Imagine someone sets up his account with a little of everything. He gets sabbed by the better spys of his enemy chain. they take out all the sentry

the smaller ones now can sab everything else

you get an empty account and someoen who will not log in anymore cause he just will say; " what's the point"

and he will be right cause whatever he does he WONT be able to get back on its feet.

I think this sabbing sentry is the end of koc.

You have a lot of fakes this age with that 50 clicks bonus, but count the fakes out and all the people that are sure to leave cause of this rule... top 1000 will just be logging in :)

Valheru_Prince
14th January 2008, 04:54 AM
Hmm letīs pretend itīs NOT just text-based. It's just a reflection of another reality.

Sabbing weapons and armor seems possible. But how on earth are you going to sab a guard dog? If my dog can't do the things I bought it for, then what's the point of buying it in the first place?

nagrach
14th January 2008, 07:18 AM
if you make spy sabable then itīs only logic that you can sabb sentry too

Drumnadrochit-
14th January 2008, 07:24 AM
If you shouldn't be able to sab Sentry, you shouldn't be able to sab Spy either.

Earl
14th January 2008, 09:33 AM
This give an advantage to a larger chain. Since last age, the changes always benefit the larger chain.

They should make sabotaging sentry harder than sabotaging other tools. This is fair since we only need 1/3 spy rating to sab

ThirtySeven
14th January 2008, 01:29 PM
Sabbing weapons and armor seems possible. But how on earth are you going to sab a guard dog?

http://kwispelshop.sentas-boutique.nl/catalog/images/Trixie/MT1928.jpg

And yes, it should be possible. I was hating them dogs anyway!

Blitz
14th January 2008, 01:38 PM
This give an advantage to a larger chain. Since last age, the changes always benefit the larger chain.

They should make sabotaging sentry harder than sabotaging other tools. This is fair since we only need 1/3 spy rating to sabMore and cheaper UP would benefit the smaller chains. Since UP doesn't carry over to commanders.