PDA

View Full Version : rules age 9 are nice?

killing_squad
13th January 2008, 07:35 AM
i find it s really a joke it s only a mixed of age 8 and beta (noob) + race bonuses that s all.

LordCounter
13th January 2008, 07:53 AM
no point complaining about it, just make the best out of it. The admins did put some effort to change the game and thats a start

killing_squad
13th January 2008, 08:49 AM
bah sry to say but i see nothing change only bonus races... and mixt of the two baddest ages ever age 8 and age 8 beta

NardHipples
13th January 2008, 09:22 AM
# Sab turns have been removed - however the cap on the amount you can sab one person remains
# The maximum sab % has been raised on medium-sized players to make them susceptible to sabotage
# Spy and sentry tools are now sabbable. When sabbed, they are immediately removed from an opponent's armory
all 3 of those are stupid as shit.

1.) what the fuck is the point of sabbing if there is no skill to it? just send the least amount of spies possible to avoid losing nuns and enjoy sabbing til you succeed lol
2.) medium accounts were not vulnerable enough already? maybe my definition of medium is wrong..75k-150k?
3.) now not only will we not be able to hold DA or SA, our sentry and spy will be destroyed too. why the fuck even click if you will end up with the same # of weapons lmao

killing_squad
13th January 2008, 09:42 AM
NardHipples

Finnaly someone that understand...

Fernando
13th January 2008, 10:37 AM
Automatic soldier production has been made more expensive. Mercenaries and clicking are unchanged from Age 8

first it was suposed admins didn't want clickwhores .. so they screw clickers..
now they screw the up.. so people who is not a clickwhore will get a pain in the ass to get enough soldiers to hold em wepz =P

way to go.. keep increasing the breach, they become more and more stupid every new age ^.^

LordCounter
13th January 2008, 10:46 AM
okay okay, in 2 month time there will be like 20 people who still have weapons :p
but we can lots of fun before that time !

always look at the bright side of life? o_0

jog1
13th January 2008, 11:03 AM
24 attack turns per day ROFL that's sooo stupid, and sabbing is stupid too.

other things are ok.

whosadorkAge8
13th January 2008, 11:21 AM
i think they should of read this poll firts :p

Custos
13th January 2008, 11:39 AM
increasing the up cost and making tools sabbable 2 of the worst things the admins have done so far.

this is a quote from the admins:

We're excited about these changes, and hope you will be also.

sorry but im not happy nor are alot of koc players.

The clicking is bad this age cause of the reduced amount of players. Lets see further inactivity has anyone found an decent alternative yet?

ZoSo_AoA-
13th January 2008, 12:04 PM
Predominately a sabber, I've always wanted to be able to sab everything in an inventory.

So if this rule is to Stop or Slow down a sabber, it won't. Not in my case. I got more shit to break now. And I damn sure won't have too much problem losing what I got.

Make BPMs and ISs disappear without attacks needed and I'll be very pleased.

I piss on every other change made since Age 5 and 6.

Not literally of course. I would have to print them out first. I'm not gonna piss on my monitor.

killing_squad
15th January 2008, 02:08 PM
look the % above you think admins care and gonna do something about it? lol?

Gohon
16th January 2008, 08:47 PM
yeah but the best news is that sabbers can sab other sabbers.

It will be sabb wars. a sabber from one alliance will sabs the sabbers of an enemy alliance first. they will just kill themselves off. They can feel the pain of having ur armory cleared out because of people like them. hahahaha

this might be the first age where sentry is higher than spy!!

XwaR
16th January 2008, 09:00 PM
lol dont bitch about what is free

i do dislike the 24 attacks a day tho without raising TBG this is gay :p

Gohon
16th January 2008, 09:06 PM
increasin tbg would make the problem worse

more turn farming

Don-
16th January 2008, 09:44 PM
1.) what the fuck is the point of sabbing if there is no skill to it?

@Pete, was there ever any skill involved in it? only time me thinks, only skill would be sabbing at 3 sec intervals.

It actually takes longer to "sab someone" now, last guy i sabd 10 spears, took 38 attempts and about 5 mins, thats my only concern with sabbing, but i dont rly care

guaranteed success is ok, b4 that ppl used to whinge for "spamming" myself included :-)), now i can sab anything i want :-)) and sab can be used to lower sentry and get more smaller players involved in sab wars what is wrong with that?

and not rly caring what happens to my acc i dont care that i can be stoneaged, with 24 turns and sure to be lots of low da farms i can hit from the enemy is doesnt concern me :-)) or at the least i can break, or annoy the enemy :-))

@Paul, the 24 turns & prize is bringing in/back new players, that number is rising steadily by 1k-ish a day i been watching it!, with 24 turns a day its easier to be a "farming prick" like me, an it keeps the new players active enuff, i noticed alot more new player questions here, and to the rankers inbox's.

the game admins are active now, i think each age will be totally different. ive given up whinging for the old days, mind u im glad i played big when things werent as turbulent

i voted for your 3rd 'poor grammer option' in the poll, killing_squad.

~Don.

xD00M
17th January 2008, 11:38 AM
I voted yes, but I am mixed. I like the increased attack turns, but I HATE with a passion the extremely expensive UP.

Narutokun
18th January 2008, 05:09 PM
first off how do you sab a horn without being noticed? i would really want to see that sentry tools not been able to be sabbed thats just stupid. spy tools are ok cause they are not been hold all of the time, but sentry, come on... thats a joke

Wings
26th January 2008, 12:14 PM
Personally, I prefer Year 2. (that's the only year I played)

This year's is far too..shitty and complicated

Gotjen
26th January 2008, 12:24 PM
I still just can't understand what the problem is. I play this game, and I manage just fine. I play the same way I played in the last age I played (somewhere between age 3 beta and age 4) and I don't have any problems.

Sure, there are things which could be improved, but nothing which ruins the game (for me, anyway)