PDA

View Full Version : age 9 info

lil_fadgey
11th January 2008, 04:34 AM
ok, i know theres probably millions of posts around but i cant seem to find any that answer my question.

Can someone post a complete list of the age 9 rules yet or are they not all released yet or what?

thanks =)

Checkman
11th January 2008, 04:38 AM
Not released as far as I know.

lil_fadgey
11th January 2008, 05:15 AM
ok thanks, when they come out can someone post them here coz im too lazy to look around and check koc lol

robin85
11th January 2008, 08:47 AM
EUh Age 9 has no more unit production. THIS IS THE MOST STUPID THING EVER. really the KoC webmaster only think about one thing, thats advertising and the STUPID clicking for pathetic loosers who haven't anything else to do. Long time ago it was a strategic game, now its for people who love clicking on the numbers one to fifteen

thx koc

other stupid new rules are:
50 soldier bonus for signing up new officers.
No automatic soldier production. You can purchase mercenaries or click like in the old days.
Unlimited Chaos! Attack turns and sab turns are unlimited - for testing of course ;) Note that sab turns against a single person are still limited.
Percentage of a target's armory you can sabotage raised against players who were previously below the vulnerability level.
Spy and sentry tools are now sabbable. When sabbed, they are immediately removed.

xAre
11th January 2008, 09:09 AM
robin85: thats age9b rules, not age9 rules. Big difference ;)

Quasar
11th January 2008, 03:29 PM
This sucks. Wth are we gonna do when age 9 starts? Try to make up your style on the spot, then heap everything into def or whatever then find out some small new rule which screws up your strategy totally and then you quit the age... I have a feeling that's what's gonna happen to some people ><

Let's hope the admin release the info before the new age starts... even like, 15 mins or an hour before, or else heaps of people will screw up...

xAre
11th January 2008, 03:41 PM
Just scim through the new rules once the age starts. Thats what everyone does :p

Interceptor428
11th January 2008, 07:07 PM
the rules:

1: be a clickfag, thats the only way the admins will look after you and help you cheat your way to the top
2: see #1

lil_fadgey
12th January 2008, 01:49 AM
lol ok thanx :p

i dont even know if ill play next age

dokken
12th January 2008, 03:31 PM
EUh Age 9 has no more unit production. THIS IS THE MOST STUPID THING EVER. really the KoC webmaster only think about one thing, thats advertising and the STUPID clicking for pathetic loosers who haven't anything else to do. Long time ago it was a strategic game, now its for people who love clicking on the numbers one to fifteen

thx koc

other stupid new rules are:
50 soldier bonus for signing up new officers.
No automatic soldier production. You can purchase mercenaries or click like in the old days.
Unlimited Chaos! Attack turns and sab turns are unlimited - for testing of course ;) Note that sab turns against a single person are still limited.
Percentage of a target's armory you can sabotage raised against players who were previously below the vulnerability level.
Spy and sentry tools are now sabbable. When sabbed, they are immediately removed.

Haven't played/clicked for a while? 11-15 got fired :badger_2:

robin85
12th January 2008, 03:54 PM
yeah i saw ;) i stopped playin in age 7

Paradiso
12th January 2008, 03:57 PM
how long does it usually take for them to start the new age anyway?

the_last_dawn
12th January 2008, 04:26 PM
how long does it usually take for them to start the new age anyway?

it takes time with the coding and stuff. idk. around 3 hours?

i think some changes:

250 attack turns limit.

same 1 turn in 3 hours

Smitty
12th January 2008, 05:13 PM
No UP??!! That's going to hurt a lot of peeps who can't do clicking. (i.e. at work etc.).

They need to rethink this part of the rules, BUT DEFINITELY!!!

KillerK
12th January 2008, 06:25 PM
it takes time with the coding and stuff. idk. around 3 hours?

i think some changes:

250 attack turns limit.

same 1 turn in 3 hours

Oh good...Kill off the slaying too...:shithitfa

tiger45
12th January 2008, 11:55 PM
UP is back , though I have the 640 now , and I can't upgrade , maybe they brought it back to 640 max.
250 Attack turns limit .
Bonuses for all races.
Don't know if there is anything else , didn't try sabbing ..

SpiderWoman
13th January 2008, 12:06 AM
I just checked by playing the Beta Age 9, they are doing quite a bit of changes. You can now get up to 80 men per day and that is the max for UP. Also, 1 attack turn per hour with a max of 250 turns saved.

jaylweb
13th January 2008, 04:07 PM
TBG isn't working correctly for dwarves in Age 9.

Projected Income 74,968 Gold (in 29 min)

But I only get 64k in gold. <_<