PDA

View Full Version : Going Back To Basics!

Hibun_th
9th January 2008, 11:53 PM
Why not a retro KOC? I would even like it with retro-crappy-images, so to give a beta age look.. as in test mode =)
Or, we can go back to age 3-4 system, as it was probably the best one.. with some minor changes, the succsesful ones at least. (as the allaince system)
What about creating a set of moderators with special abilities, yet they are not completly on control.. People you can trust on.. or a council so to develop the ideas WHILE the age is running, plus, you can add some coders there to help create knew ideas and systems.. which can be tested on the beta ages...

I don't know, I'm jsut thinking here =)

if not, you can move the game, and change it's name.. but the same idea.. so to attract people again ;).. thats advertising..
plus, you can create a KOC official myspace account or sth, so to make the game more popular.. WHAT THE GAME NEEDS IS PEOPLE!

Checkman
10th January 2008, 12:24 AM
I would even like it with retro-crappy-images

They were even worse than they are now? ;)

Da_D_Master
10th January 2008, 12:30 AM
Why not a retro KOC? I would even like it with retro-crappy-images, so to give a beta age look.. as in test mode =)
Or, we can go back to age 3-4 system, as it was probably the best one.. with some minor changes, the succsesful ones at least. (as the allaince system)
What about creating a set of moderators with special abilities, yet they are not completly on control.. People you can trust on.. or a council so to develop the ideas WHILE the age is running, plus, you can add some coders there to help create knew ideas and systems.. which can be tested on the beta ages...

I don't know, I'm jsut thinking here =)

if not, you can move the game, and change it's name.. but the same idea.. so to attract people again ;).. thats advertising..
plus, you can create a KOC official myspace account or sth, so to make the game more popular.. WHAT THE GAME NEEDS IS PEOPLE!

That would be great seeing as the admins are darn to lazy to do anything about making us happy, why don't they get people who do, will make everyone happy, and people are more likely to stay, etc. :)