9th January 2008, 08:43 AM
I want pie.

killing_squad
9th January 2008, 08:44 AM
lol XD i mean you want the click system like in age 7 or not? XD

Drumnadrochit-
9th January 2008, 09:02 AM
Oh :P I posted before you added the Poll & editted your post^^

I don't and I do.. This is kinda complicated for me. If I was selfish I would've said I want the Age 8 click system because I don't have to buy credits to let myself grow a lot, but social as I am I say I want the Age 7 click system because my alliance would do way better and that's because our chainhead has a dynamic IP.

I think for people like me, with a static IP address, the Age 8 way of clicking was the best ever. :P

xAre
9th January 2008, 09:59 AM
Age2-7 click system ftw.

jog1
9th January 2008, 10:29 AM
everyone can get dynamic IP so Age 7 clicking FTW!!!!

Drumnadrochit-
9th January 2008, 10:51 AM

Explain how then, please. :P

Figurine
9th January 2008, 11:21 AM

Yeah there easy to get . Now using them properly is a different matter. Theyver never really seemed to properly work for me, either to slow or just dont connect at all when I try to switch them of and into another IP.

Da_D_Master
9th January 2008, 06:17 PM
Yeah clicking in Age 7 was pretty good, though I think Age 8 was ok to, well If anything they need the UP back that's for sure. Apart from that I don't care about the clicking, maybe if they made it better I might actually start clicking, lol

Blitz
9th January 2008, 10:20 PM
The best solution is unlimited clicking for everyone; provided it's through a recruiter.

That's all there is to it.

Hibun_th
9th January 2008, 10:46 PM
YES CLICKING!

Nasser
12th January 2008, 06:47 AM
Why don't they make a mix of these two clicking systems of age7 and age8 ?
Meaning: they keep the 5times per day for a single IP , but they also keep the possibility to click another 5 times when the IP is changed.
It will be fair for who has static IP , and also for who has dynamic IP or clicks using proxies ....
:)
What are your thoughts guys ?

killing_squad
12th January 2008, 06:56 AM
that s a very good idea :D

*->Static<-*
12th January 2008, 07:02 AM
Why don't they make a mix of these two clicking systems of age7 and age8 ?
Meaning: they keep the 5times per day for a single IP , but they also keep the possibility to click another 5 times when the IP is changed.
It will be fair for who has static IP , and also for who has dynamic IP or clicks using proxies ....
:)
What are your thoughts guys ?

Because

The best solution is unlimited clicking for everyone; provided it's through a recruiter.

That's all there is to it.
is easier.

Tidus-
12th January 2008, 07:50 PM
Nicely said Static!