PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Number Entry During Sabs

EnemySlayer
7th January 2008, 06:32 AM
Since they are already working on the sab rules, then they can make an additional change. After sabbing a target when you get back to the attack page, the no. of weapons, spies sent and sab turns of the previous sab should already be entered in it, so that we can just type in the captchas and "hit" sabotage. This will save a lot of the our time and make the game more fun.

Currently, most of time is lost in entering the numbers again and again after every sab attempt and with this unlimited sab turns of Age 8(i.e., until you have used 10 successful sab turns), it is much more time consuming. :(

P.S. This change should have been introduced long back.

xAre
7th January 2008, 06:37 AM
Theres gresemonkey scripts that do that for you :p

EnemySlayer
7th January 2008, 06:39 AM
Theres gresemonkey scripts that do that for you :p
Instead of having all those, they can just introduce it on KOC. Not everyone will know about the script.

And we dont have to load our PC's with KOC related scripts or programs...

Nameless_87
7th January 2008, 07:48 AM
well greasemonkey is pretty useful except it doesnt contain the number of sab turns or lookout towers and nuns

xAre
7th January 2008, 07:58 AM
Get someone to add them or add them yourself?

Its just a simple .js script

DoubleThink
7th January 2008, 08:20 AM
Also, In internet explorer or safari, if you hit backspace, all the numbers, besides the captcha will still be filled in...
Which means you have to fill it in once on every sab target & not go fiddle around in the extra's like in FF's greasemonkey ;)

Puppypower
7th January 2008, 08:08 PM
Safari still has that entered when you press the back-a-page button on the browser

EnemySlayer
8th January 2008, 12:40 AM
Also, In internet explorer or safari, if you hit backspace, all the numbers, besides the captcha will still be filled in...
Which means you have to fill it in once on every sab target & not go fiddle around in the extra's like in FF's greasemonkey ;)
I dont know which version of Internet Explorer are you using. I am using IE7 and the numbers are not available if I hit backspace or "Back" button.

What is the harm in introducing this small change in KOC instead of making us change the browser as and when required. Afterall, the admins want to make this game better.
I am not the one who takes the game so serious as to go around and find scripts which will make KOC better or change the browser depending on the needs. The admins have asked for feedback and I believe introducing this will help everyone.

Pinturicchio
8th January 2008, 06:08 AM
I can agree that it would be pretty sweet really.. not that I have any problems with the current system, but I can see why others would like it.. aka, people that dont have access to iris, xenon, GM or whatever script..

Da_D_Master
8th January 2008, 04:54 PM
Yeah I agree, would be better if KOC alreay had it

Savage_NPK
9th January 2008, 10:44 AM
KoC needs it damn it.

EnemySlayer
10th January 2008, 10:49 PM
Then I guess we all have reached an opinion withour much debating :)....
The admins can start working on this much needed change , which should have been introduced long back. I just hope somebody can get this thread to their attention.

Thanks all!!!