PDA

View Full Version : Turns & age length

Puppypower
6th January 2008, 06:00 AM
Hey, i believe that unlimited turns isn't a good idea !

I believe that we should have turns again, but not capped like it always used to be.

I also believe ethis age should be a long (ish) one, now idk if anyone else would agree with me, but i know my mates would, and they're dying for a 6+ month age, preferably 7-9 months, that'd be sweet.

ruvis
6th January 2008, 07:46 AM
Ages are already boring in month 3...
Why make them even longer? lol

elfmare
6th January 2008, 09:42 AM
go back to age 6 or even 7, the rules there I kinda liked..

AncientHumor
6th January 2008, 11:13 AM
the unlimited turns is just for beta testing

but a longer age is awesome, not as long as age 7 for sure but a little bit longer than 8 would be cool

tiger45
6th January 2008, 12:38 PM
Hey, i believe that unlimited turns isn't a good idea !

I believe that we should have turns again, but not capped like it always used to be.

I also believe ethis age should be a long (ish) one, now idk if anyone else would agree with me, but i know my mates would, and they're dying for a 6+ month age, preferably 7-9 months, that'd be sweet.

unlimited turns are in beta for testing as it was already said .
About being capped or not , isn't that this mean "unlimited" , or I guess that you mean by unlimited : " unlimited against one player ".
Age 7 was tooooooooooo ( 11 o for 11 month ;) ) long . I saw 3 months a little time , I'd say 5 months is good .

Certifus
6th January 2008, 01:48 PM
Age 7 was too long in my opinion but the biggest problem was we all expected it to end months earlier than it did. If they come out and say its going to be a 11 month age I dont think it will be too bad

NardHipples
6th January 2008, 02:14 PM
6 months is definitely too short. anything shorter becomes the race to build an account and its over by the time you actually get to use what you've built.

btw cut off the countdown as well. admins definitely need a countdown but one only they can view. give a 2-3 day warning and bring some real chaos back to the end of ages.

Puppypower
6th January 2008, 03:09 PM
So unlimited turns are only for beta ? Cools

Yeh, 11 months got a bit to long, but 3 months was way to short. i didn't even get into the billions yet :(

Age 6-7 were the pwnzor. lol

Soulspectre
6th January 2008, 03:18 PM
6 months is ok...quite enjoying the unlimited turns as it does lead to conflict which KOC needs to maintain interest.

the_last_dawn
6th January 2008, 06:04 PM
yeah lol at the unlimited turns. im making 1k BPMS every hour =]

bloodpirate
6th January 2008, 09:37 PM
by the time we get about 3 months into an age, the winner is already decided. who gets the most clicks wins.. the longer the age the more clicks he gets. simple ...

any more than 6 months is definately too long..

we should have a 4 month age, 1 month beta, 6 month age, 1 month beta.... etc. etc.

DoubleThink
7th January 2008, 05:18 AM
Unlimited turns can be fun

Ovost0rm 8,236 Orcs ??? Gold 6

You don't even need to beat his defense to bring him down ;-)
Btw, his counter attack has dropped by more than half already :-)

Quasar
7th January 2008, 07:03 PM
I'm REALLY against unlimited turns :(

It screws up most of the koc gameplay. With unlimited turns people with huge TFFs are bascially screwed no matter how much def they got

And I would really love the old, uncapped, 1 turn every half hour, 1 turn = 1 turn age 7 method :) Please let it come back!!!!

Sab turns should be unlimited; limit should be risen to 25 sucessful turns against 1 target every 24 hours

I think this age might be longer coz age 8 was so short.

Ephrils
7th January 2008, 08:07 PM
I like unlimited turns, just put a limit on how much you can attack any given player per 24 hours.

Clowpower
7th January 2008, 11:14 PM
I like unlimited turns, just put a limit on how much you can attack any given player per 24 hours.

I agree =D

Unlimitted turns is Awesome and i like having a so small window to see how much gold i have.
A limit of attacking on someone is a Great idea. If it would be my game , i'll put 5 times on someone per day. :P

About the lenght , Age 8 was soooo short. =((((((

8 months is a very nice lenght for each ages.

More longer = More fun , more happenings and events might come if you in alliance.

Da_D_Master
8th January 2008, 12:04 AM
I agree Age 8 was to small, needs to be longer ages, but then there problem if peoples don't like the age, maybe they should have it so you keep your stats and alliances for a few ages while they change stuff and then after a few ages put everyone back to ziltch

Vengeful_Assasin
8th January 2008, 03:31 AM
bring back age 7 rules on attack and attack turns also in sabs except remove the 50 weapons limit.

Happiness is mandatory
8th January 2008, 03:33 AM
I know many don't agree, but in my opinion 4 month ages are good. That allows three ages during one year and each age is short enough to keep interest.

And you don't have to build account worth of billions to play. Shorter age just means shorter building phase and smaller differences between accounts.

Da_D_Master
8th January 2008, 03:56 AM
4 month ages sounds good to me, means not to short that you get sick of starting from scratch, but not to long you get sick of old stuff.

NardHipples
8th January 2008, 04:06 AM
by the time we get about 3 months into an age, the winner is already decided. who gets the most clicks wins.. the longer the age the more clicks he gets. simple ...

any more than 6 months is definately too long..

we should have a 4 month age, 1 month beta, 6 month age, 1 month beta.... etc. etc.
did you play age 5 and 7?

koc should not simply be a building game, people should have to use what they built for a period of time. anything shorter than 6 months is ridiculous.

Da_D_Master
8th January 2008, 04:36 AM
well I suppose 6 months is good, as you keep what you built for longer, but then the ranks go very unbalanced, making it impossible for lower ranked players to get good.