-age 8 UP is ok as well
-Be able to destroy annoying accounts with only one stat

meeker
4th January 2008, 06:08 AM
This sounds good to me as well

Soldier_Worst
4th January 2008, 06:54 AM

Especially that is important. The 0,1% rule is a pain.
I've brought up this little idea before:

Work with basic and extended sabrules:
-basic = comparable to age 3-5, you're able to sab 20% of the goldvalue on each stat, but with a limit on 12M gold/sabturn

example:
an armory with:
300 BPM's --> lowest value is 100 nuns, 20% of it is 20 nuns => 14,5M value
200 IS -----> all exceed 12M/sabturn, so you can sab at max, which is 14
100 Nuns ---> BPM / sabturn, 16 IS / sabturn and 16 nuns / sabturn

50 Towers -> 20% = 10 Towers = 5M value. So you can sab 10 Towers, or 20 Guard dogs, ... / sabturn if you want to sab sentry tools.

-extended:
= The sabrule of this age, but then related to each stat instead of the whole armory value, with an adjusted %, from 0,1% to 0,4%.

concrete example:
If you have 2500 IS -> 2500 * 0.4% = 10 IS (= 7,5M value which is important if you try to sab another type of defensive weapons)

=> This means if someone tries to sab you, he can max attempt to sab the basic of 16 IS + the extended 10 IS, so 26 IS/sabturn

The extended sabrule is necessairy to hurt bigger accounts too, although it shouldn't get excessive.
Looking at the value of each stat on itself encourages to devide your gold and makes people who put everything in 1 stat more vulnerable. So it will be easier to deal with DA whoring, noobslaying and small "spy only" sabbers.

+ It prevents the total loss of sentry. It's a huge difference and is especially important to protect bigger accounts a bit too, cause how it is right now in beta, all big accounts are relatively easily turned into huge turnfarms.

=> If you count the whole armory x 0,1%:
- 10000 BPM's
- 10000 IS
- 10000 Nuns
- 5000 Towers (presume: already 5000 sabbed)
-> a value of 25,75M or 51 towers can be sabbed
-> a value of 25,75M or 34 IS can be sabbed

=> if you count the value of weapons or tools on each stat x 0,4%
- 10000 BPM's
- 10000 IS
- 10000 Nuns
-> a value of 10M or 20 towers can be sabbed
-> a value of 30M or 40 IS can be sabbed

Stormrag3
4th January 2008, 08:36 AM
Here I go:

@Alliance affiliation
Worst Change KoC Admins ever made. But Why?
I'm playing KoC for years now, I never saw people whining about low profit hits. It just justifies Chain sabbings, what people usually don't like, claiming that Sabb has destroyed koc.

@Sab 100 weapons max
What are you talking about? X weapons max is ridiculous. Have you people forgot What we have been through during Age 7? A max amount of gold would be understandable.

@Unlimited clicking
Unlimited Clicking for everyone or for none. This just creates more chaos than before, It lets everyone win KoC. KoC is and always has been an alliance stuff. How to win KoC? Build up your alliance, lead and recruit as much people as you can. The easiest way is *click click click*. OK, if you are going to keep this rule, reduce the commander changes down to 2.

@More Merc.
What do you mean? I think that 25% is enough.

@Sabb
The great debate starts here...
I would say that Spy *MUST* be Sabbable, but Sentry *shouldn't*.
Originally Posted By Shane.

I guess everone didnt think about what side effects sabbing tools could have, And that (As proved in the beta), the tool lose created an reverse effect, Rankers are sabbing rankers, sabbers are sabbing sabbers, Beta is a sab feast, Even NJ and the top rankers are sabbing people for any or no reason

Admitly, Even i agree that the beta is insane, And that sabbing sentrys a bad idea, because in a war, Its a case of sab their sentry before their sab your spy... or sab their spy before their sab your spy
OK, No more sab turns? So, Bring the 11 Covert attempts back.
Many people above this post said that we should bring back the X max amount of weapons sabbed back. Oh my God, You gotta be Kidding, % makes casualties equal for everyone. Its your only chance to make a TR account cry.

@Attack Turn System
I totally agree with the new Attack Turn System, Actually you are receiving more turn than before. Probings are not longer useful, Even when you think about massing someone, you think it twice, because Its not worth it? 5 stealings VS few soldiers killed? *lol*

@KoC Races
20% Humans
40% Dwarves
40% Orcs
35 - 30% Elves/Undeads

*new* Second Skill Included: *example*
Dwarves: +5% Pillage Bonus
Elves: -5% Cheaper Reapairs.
Undeads: Cheaper Nunchakus
Humans: -5% Casualties
Orcs: Cheaper LookOutTowers

@Unit Production
I totally Agree with Age7's UP. 1256 / 2560 Just helps big fishes even more.

Cheers, SG3
If you are going to Rep me +-, Attach your name, Don't make it personal and just criticize my thoughts, not me.

Flash
4th January 2008, 06:46 PM
Clicking ruins the game. ppl that are unable to click have a disadvantage over ppl that can click. Without it, it will separate then men from the boys, and we'll see how well ppl really do with a clicker to give them soliders. Just using UP and the link will make KoC alot closer and will give any1 a chance to reach that desired number 1 spot.

Unlimited turns is a stupid idea. atleast raise the amount of turns that can be stored or something. sabbable sentry and spy tools is also stupid, i dont have a reason y, it jst is lol :P

Flash-TUE_Dwarven_Leader

GiantDave_WoC
4th January 2008, 07:02 PM
Clicking ruins the game. ppl that are unable to click have a disadvantage over ppl that can click. Without it, it will separate then men from the boys, and we'll see how well ppl really do with a clicker to give them soliders. Just using UP and the link will make KoC alot closer and will give any1 a chance to reach that desired number 1 spot.

Unlimited turns is a stupid idea. atleast raise the amount of turns that can be stored or something. sabbable sentry and spy tools is also stupid, i dont have a reason y, it jst is lol :P

Flash-TUE_Dwarven_Leader

if you left link and had no clicking there would always be some1 out there with an autoclicker or clicking tool

also clicking is needed but so everyone can do the same

then it's about leading skills and not the speed of your connection :P

Carlos
4th January 2008, 08:53 PM

Especially that is important. The 0,1% rule is a pain.
I've brought up this little idea before:

Work with basic and extended sabrules:
-basic = comparable to age 3-5, you're able to sab 20% of the goldvalue on each stat, but with a limit on 12M gold/sabturn

example:
an armory with:
300 BPM's --> lowest value is 100 nuns, 20% of it is 20 nuns => 14,5M value
200 IS -----> all exceed 12M/sabturn, so you can sab at max, which is 14
100 Nuns ---> BPM / sabturn, 16 IS / sabturn and 16 nuns / sabturn

50 Towers -> 20% = 10 Towers = 5M value. So you can sab 10 Towers, or 20 Guard dogs, ... / sabturn if you want to sab sentry tools.

-extended:
= The sabrule of this age, but then related to each stat instead of the whole armory value, with an adjusted %, from 0,1% to 0,4%.

concrete example:
If you have 2500 IS -> 2500 * 0.4% = 10 IS (= 7,5M value which is important if you try to sab another type of defensive weapons)

=> This means if someone tries to sab you, he can max attempt to sab the basic of 16 IS + the extended 10 IS, so 26 IS/sabturn

The extended sabrule is necessairy to hurt bigger accounts too, although it shouldn't get excessive.
Looking at the value of each stat on itself encourages to devide your gold and makes people who put everything in 1 stat more vulnerable. So it will be easier to deal with DA whoring, noobslaying and small "spy only" sabbers.

+ It prevents the total loss of sentry. It's a huge difference and is especially important to protect bigger accounts a bit too, cause how it is right now in beta, all big accounts are relatively easily turned into huge turnfarms.

=> If you count the whole armory x 0,1%:
- 10000 BPM's
- 10000 IS
- 10000 Nuns
-> a value of 25,75M or 51 towers can be sabbed
-> a value of 25,75M or 34 IS can be sabbed

=> if you count the value of weapons or tools on each stat x 0,4%
- 10000 BPM's
- 10000 IS
- 10000 Nuns
-> a value of 10M or 20 towers can be sabbed
-> a value of 30M or 40 IS can be sabbed

then why do u hide behind an account that cant be sabbed:jawdroppe
-------
as for me:
-unlimited sab turns
-11 max attempts on targets (who doesnt miss sab duels)
-Reduce tool loss (insane atm for us who dont make 20 a turn)
-Remove sabbing tools
-limit clicking to a certain amount, or none, whatever restriction, surely by koc id, not IP
-no attack turn limit (store)
-1 turn every 30mins, using 15 to attack
-Max of 5 attacks on a person
-Go back to 15 power covert tools

a spy can sab 250 towers (i got in sending four spies to get 1000 towers), then, why can a spy can only sab 37IS?its over 2x the cost

tiger45
5th January 2008, 02:33 AM
-unlimited sab turns
-max of 5 attacks against someone
-age 7 attack rules
-no sabbing tools .
-if clicking should be unlimited , make it fair for those who can't click the list more than once .. by making clicking works with KoC ID , and you can't click the list again until you finished the first one .. just like age 8 .. but not with 5 times a day .. unlimted times a day ..

Soldier_Worst
5th January 2008, 05:33 AM
then why do u hide behind an account that cant be sabbed:jawdroppe

I don't "hide", I just have a crap account.. I never had the intention nor the time to play koc very active. I do/did have my reasons to have an account this age, as it was necessairy for my only goal and reason to rejoin the game.

You could say I have one of those little pesky accounts, cause thats idd the case. It doesn't mean I like them, I'd love to see people with an account like myself, to become vulnerable.
Instead of most people, I don't suggest things for my own good, but for the good of the game in general.

Personally I think the most important thing to make this game a good and fun game to play again, is making everyone vulnerable. It's logical there must be a hierarchy where big/strong accounts are less vulnerable (but still vulnerable) than smaller/weaker accounts. It should require some skill to play and teamwork should be the very most important.

Until now alliances usually have brought more danger to it's members than the protection they usually promise to give. The current changes are not all that bad from that point of view.. In exception of the unlimited attacking and 100% succesful sabbing, it should become limited, although 10 attacks and 15 sabattempts would be good too. I do like the turncaps to be removed though. Second remark is, little pesky accounts will still be untouchable with the current 0,1% rule. Sabbing should be possible for almost everyone, and I'd say, almost from day 1. The 0,1% rule prevents that.

Besides these 2 bigger problems (maybe I missed one, possible), and some little probs, I do like the changes and the perspective of the Age 9 beta. For the first time, your alliance will be utterly important for your safety. I don't think things will go as frenzy as many people seem to think it will. If you make everyone vulnerable, you need to keep in mind you can be hit too for every punch you give.

And the big clans will have an advantage (which is actually pretty normal), but they can't do whatever they want cause medium sized clans can stick together, and tend to do that more easily than bigger clans. An alliance of motivated medium clans will be highly capable of taking a big clan down. It will probably be a thin line to walk, and I like it this way.
Due to more possibilities, there probably will be more action, and more real victims, but yea, thats why it's a fight.. or a war if it's a bigger thing. I know I might be one of the real victims myself, but thats of no importance, thats the risc of a True Chaotic Wargame

Puppypower
6th January 2008, 04:20 PM
I agree with GD, except i beleive Age 7 UP was the best.

And on the clicking subject, bring back the old LaCN clicker, that rocked, i was able to click 2 k in like 15 mins.

xAre
7th January 2008, 01:18 AM
I agree with GD, except i beleive Age 7 UP was the best.

And on the clicking subject, bring back the old LaCN clicker, that rocked, i was able to click 2 k in like 15 mins.

Two things:
1) According to the KOC admins that is an illegal clicker.
2) Thats up to LaCN, not anyone else.