PDA

View Full Version : meh Leaving the AC...

Stormrag3
15th December 2007, 07:14 PM
<SG3> Viv I need to talk to you
<Vivlady> ?
<SG3> I think I'm leaving the AC... [...]

I'm leaving the Abaddon Crusaders to rebuild an old alliance called : Infernal Angels(me points at DVD_X) (& I'm kinda rebuilding Tribe of the Perilous at the same time) with some old friends. I think that we have still have something to do on this game. I had great times playing under Vivlady's orders, my quitting message said shit about you Viv, my regrets, because actually you have more moral than me. The AC has a rude face, but they also have a strict codes to follow: loyalty plays an important role there.

Thanks Viv and the AC.

IRGRL
15th December 2007, 07:17 PM
thx for playing with us Storm, after beta i woulda never thought in a million years for you to be a part of AC, good luck in your ventures in rebuilding your alliance <3 and thx for the chance to get to know you

GiantDave_WoC
16th December 2007, 01:04 AM
<SG3> Viv I need to talk to you
<Vivlady> ?
<SG3> I think I'm leaving the AC... [...]

I'm leaving the Abaddon Crusaders to rebuild an old alliance called : Infernal Angels(me points at DVD_X) (& I'm kinda rebuilding Tribe of the Perilous at the same time) with some old friends. I think that we have still have something to do on this game. I had great times playing under Vivlady's orders, my quitting message said shit about you Viv, my regrets, because actually you have more moral than me. The AC has a rude face, but they also have a strict codes to follow: loyalty plays an important role there.

Thanks Viv and the AC.

I heard on the grapevine you were joining GiantDave?

Custos
16th December 2007, 03:29 AM
Shame you left storm was good knowing you for the time you were with AC, hope you stay in touch :) <3 thanks for your help with things btw ;)