PDA

View Full Version : Well..weve come this far

Scooter
13th December 2007, 12:49 AM
We have about a month left in the age, and we all have had a long while to test out the new sab rules, explore how we should attack and the such. The purpose of this thread is to combine everyones thoughts on the changes this age and what we can hope to expect for next age.

Please keep the posts PG and respectable, maybe the admins will respond better to that.

Personally, i am strongly against all of the changes made this age, except for a couple:

Sab rules:
The idea of sab turns is ridiculous. The name of this game is Kings of Chaos, and being limited in the havoc that we can create is insane. Look at it this way, we get 500 turns, you use 5 turns on each attempt, 10 turns total (lets face it, when do you ever use less than 5?)thats 50 people you could sab total a day..and thats if you NEVER fail. I would love to know how this is even possibly reasonable. The sab limits took out the ability of wars as a whole. All we hear in response to that is "We want the game to be more group orientated and have a whole chain have to work in a war, not just a few people". Sorry to disappoint the admins, but timezones really affect this hope, along with personal schedules.
Continuing, the amount that can be sabbed off a player at a time is also ridiculous. Excuse me for forgetting the percent that can be sabbed, but all i know is, it allows tiny little accounts to be completely unaffected. How many of us have been sabbed by an account that had 3 mill SA, 500K DA, 250 mill spy, and 20 mill sentry? Probably a pretty good amount. And how many of us have been able to retaliate against this account in a proper manner? None. I can speak from person experience of losing IS 19 at a time, and only being able to sab the offenders BPM 2 at a time. So, tell me, is it really fair that a tiny little account can destroy an account that someone has worked hard on? I really dont think so, and i sick of losing my weapons at a rate that is 10 times faster than what i can sab.

Attack turns:
I guess i can say that i dont have as much of a problem with the attack turns as i do with the sab turns, but some things still bother me. First off, 100 turns is far too little. Lets look at how much gold was available in previous ages. At this point into to age 7, i was able to hold 40 million gold, in age 8, im lucky to hold 10, and my account is on a much higher level now. Anyone see the problem here? It is impossible to find good gold! So much for finding 2 hits to buy yourself an upgrade, now it takes a lot more and you better hope that you have a decent amount of turns to use, or youll run out! Its quite frustrating to know that with 1 month left in the age, i probably will be lucky to get 1 stat into the billions, all because the gold available is awful.
Heres another reason why i dont like the attack turns now, and it goes along with sabs. How often last age did you witness people doing 5x1's on accounts to kill spies or mercs off so they could be massed down easily? How often did you see someone jump on the opportunity to break weapons? How often do you see either of those things now? Once again, with the limit on turns, who is going to waste 5 of them on 1 person, stealing a few hundred K in gold? If you do that on 2 people, youve already used up your allowance of turns created in 1 day and a couple from the next days. You never see people jumping to break weapons either because its just not worth it. Sure we dont have probe attacks anymore, we just get hit for a lot worse gold. Id much rather have probe attacks happen on me and lose 15 mercs and also be able to break weapons and mass players efficiently than the otherwise.

Clicking rules:
These really dont bother me much. As the admins can see from the still small TFF, the people with a small army dont click much because they cant, but only because they dont want to. Five lists a day is a reasonable amount, i guess, but id still rather have the ability to click all i wanted. I dont see why they couldnt just make it so wed have to log in to click all we wanted, but put a limit on clicking our own link 1 time.

Races:
I like the undead race, i think its a good idea, and i think it as an ok idea to split up the elves covert boost. All the other boosts are good too..but dwarves, 60%? Are you kidding me? Thats not even a boost anymore, thats like giving them an extra account to sell off to themselves. Bump the dwarf percent back down, it is completely unfair. One more thing on this topic that im not sure if the admins have recognized, elves are now the least played race in the game, when they were normally one of the top 2. Does this show anything about how people feel about the sabs rules?

A couple of suggestions that i have for Age 9:
-Get rid of sab turns completely. The ability to chose the amount of turns to use is pointless and 500 is far too little to do any damage to a chain.
-Change the sabbable percentage or even bring back the 50 weapon rule. Anything is better than what it is now. How about being able to sab an amount of weapons that equals the power of 50 BPM? That way people cant just buy a ton of tiny weapons like in Age 7.
-Either increase the limit on attack turns to about 300 and have them come more often so we can still mass and break weapons, or just take the limit off and give us our choice of how many turns to use back.
-If we dont get an increase in turns, give us separate mass turns. They wont steal as much gold, but do the damage needed for massing.

So, i ask just one more thing of the admins. In Age 9, please give us Kings of Chaos back. We were happy with what we had before, and this age everything changed and not many people like it. You cant fix something that isnt broken. Kings of Chaos is a player orientated game and that is who the admins need to listen to. We play the game, we should have the voice in what happens to it. LISTEN TO US!

Phew..well i think that is all i have for right now. I am sure ill think of some more later on, when people bring something up or i just think of it. But please, post your opinion and keep it respectable.

BiGAnT_
13th December 2007, 09:09 AM
Sabs-Take off sab turns.
Attacks-Increase the max to 200 turns but lessen how often you get a turn.
Races-Decrease dwarves bonus to 45-50.Increase elves .
And I think all of the races should be given some sort of sub bonus like the undead,but maybe not as powerful.

Anubis478
13th December 2007, 11:24 AM
Sabs-Take off sab turns.
Attacks-Increase the max to 200 turns but lessen how often you get a turn.
Races-Decrease dwarves bonus to 45-50.Increase elves .
And I think all of the races should be given some sort of sub bonus like the undead,but maybe not as powerful.

Upping the limit and reducing the time frame defeats the purpose, we would get less turns.

Heres my take on what should be done

Race bonuses:

- Humans 25% Income Bonus
- Orcs 40% Attack Bonus
- Dwarves 40% Defense Bonus
- Elves 30% Spy bonus and Dont lose spy tools, OR 40% Spy Bonus
- Undead 25% Sentry Bonus 25% Fewer Casualties

Sabing:

- Remove Sab turns
- Reinstate the 11 attempt max
- Change formulas to a max weapon strength of 1,200,000. (100 BPMs, 120 IS Ect)
- Force accounts to be with in 1/2 Of the persons sentry to be able to take the max number of weapons.
- Accounts with in 1/3 of the person sentry can sab half of the max total
- Accounts with 1/4 or less of the persons sentry cant sab or recon.
- Adjust formulas so that if an account have less then 10 BPMS unsabbed and 10 IS weapons in their armory they can either 1) Not sab at all, or 2) Lose spy tools every failed attempt.

These may seem a bit extreme, but it gives sabers a chance to actually do some damage still. And smaller accounts from still helping out in war. But it limits or stops those accounts that just go spy only from running around destroying everything then laughing about it because they have nothing that can be done to them.

Or my second theory

- Increase sab turn limit to 1500
- Have sab turns come every 2 minutes. (thats about 500 per day)
- Increase the successful entries to 15 Turns (3 successes using 5 turns)
- Force accounts to be with in 1/2 Of the persons sentry to be able to take the max number of weapons.
- Adjust formulas so that if an account have less then 10 BPMS unsabbed and 10 IS weapons in their armory they can either 1) Not sab at all, or 2) Lose spy tools every failed attempt.

This way has all the same limits as before. As well as sab turns so its harder to chain sweep, but there can actually be a war because an account could in theory sab about 24-30 accounts with all 1500 turns. Most sabbers wont sab that much on one chain but may fight multiple wars at once. This way a sabber can hit around 6-7 accounts in one chain, 6-7 in another and still have turns in stock to deal with other alliance targets. I personally when in war only have about 10 targets max in that chain, and it doesnt involve chain sweeping.

Attack Turns:

I'm not too disappointed with this actually. But I dont like the 3 hour wait. I would suggest something like:

- 500 Turn max
- 1 Turn every half hour
- Use 5 turns to attack max strength

This gives about the same number of turns as the 100 turn max, but brings back massing and breaking. It may not help much with the low gold hits but that because people get greedy.

Clicking:

I sort of like Scotts idea for unlimited clicking. But then there would be the people like Henry-TDO that NEVER stopped clicking and would end the age with like 500 billion tff. It would of course increase the gold out put in accounts that actually put some work in. So I would have to say leave the clicking the way it is. 5 clicks per link is plenty.

Walaw
13th December 2007, 11:34 AM
Upping the limit and reducing the time frame defeats the purpose, we would get less turns.

Race bonuses:

- Orcs 40% Attack Bonus

Sabing:

- Remove Sab turns

These may seem a bit extreme, but it gives sabers a chance to actually do some damage still. And smaller accounts from still helping out in war. But it limits or stops those accounts that just go spy only from running around destroying everything then laughing about it because they have nothing that can be done to them.

Or my second theory

This way has all the same limits as before. As well as sab turns so its harder to chain sweep, but there can actually be a war because an account could in theory sab about 24-30 accounts with all 1500 turns. Most sabbers wont sab that much on one chain but may fight multiple wars at once. This way a sabber can hit around 6-7 accounts in one chain, 6-7 in another and still have turns in stock to deal with other alliance targets. I personally when in war only have about 10 targets max in that chain, and it doesnt involve chain sweeping.

Attack Turns:

I'm not too disappointed with this actually. But I dont like the 3 hour wait. I would suggest something like:

- 500 Turn max
- 1 Turn every half hour

This gives about the same number of turns as the 100 turn max, but brings back massing and breaking. It may not help much with the low gold hits but that because people get greedy.

Clicking:

I sort of like Scotts idea for unlimited clicking. But then there would be the people like Henry-TDO that NEVER stopped clicking and would end the age with like 500 billion tff. It would of course increase the gold out put in accounts that actually put some work in. So I would have to say leave the clicking the way it is. 5 clicks per link is plenty.

I agree with this post completely.

Carlos
13th December 2007, 11:42 AM
sab turns = bad
0.01 limit = bad
clicking castrated = bad
1/3 = bad (1/4 ratio was better)
attack tuns = bad (more noob slayers around noobing the battlefield)
race bonus = bad ( i dont get why should dwarves get a higher bonus)

zapoq
13th December 2007, 11:46 AM

u kiddin ?.. Sentry should be the lowest of your stats if your a real ranker.. its easy to gain sentry ranks..

and you wanna nerf it ?. 25% is too low.. 25% Fewer Casualties is just stupid, since your only losing merc's really. and if you lose too many its your own problem.. train your soldiers to attack..

i would say , 50% sentry bonus, and 25% fewer casualties

, if you really wanna nerf the casualties. "i think its a stupid class racial really"

someone plz explain why that would never work out ^^.

Clicking:

unlimited clicking would be a good idea.. it would change everything in this game.. less cheaters and less fakers.. everyone is using the clicker programs, its almost like clicking your own link now, its so easy.. so why not just make unlimited clicking ?.. it would give the game a fun twist.. it would also make the game alot more fun and easy, for newcommers.. they should change the gamename to KingsofClickers then though ;).. but i stil like it, its somthing i always wanted to be changed in KoC.

"Im just afraid KoC admins is too scared to make changes like this. i think this would give the game a VERY large boost in players." isnt that what we need really ?.. or is everyone okey spending so much time in this game with so few players... ? :)

Anubis478
13th December 2007, 11:53 AM

u kiddin ?.. Sentry should be the lowest of your stats if your a real ranker.. its easy to gain sentry ranks..

and you wanna nerf it ?. 25% is too low.. 25% Fewer Casualties is just stupid, since your only losing merc's really. and if you lose too many its your own problem.. train your soldiers to attack..

i would say , 50% sentry bonus, and 25% fewer casualties

, if you really wanna nerf the casualties. "i think its a stupid class ability really, they should change that"

someone plz explain why that would never work out ^^.

1) undead came into this too godly if you ask me. Attack one of them and they lose like 2 soldiers, they attack you and lose like 10 soldiers. But if a large army attacks some one close to their sa they lose like 500. Undead get a 75% bonus over all. Thats a bit much, it needs to be nurfed.

2) Recon and Sabotage stealthily: 35% Spy Bonus

Elves dont really do that much more then the other races. They dont really have much of an advantage over the other races in sabbing. Making it so elves dont lose tools but keep the same bonus actually puts them ahead of the other races in sabbing and gives sabbers more incentive to go there. And if too many people complain about that thats why the other suggestion was to up their bonus.

Scooter
13th December 2007, 01:27 PM
I have noticed that a lot of people have been voting but few have been posting! Help our cause by voicing your opinion! No one know what you really want unless you say it!

sboardsti
13th December 2007, 03:47 PM
I like everything that Anbuis478 said and think it will bring a better balance to the game.

I also do like the fact that you have to login to click, it makes those of us who don't have a ton of IP's able to compete with those IP whores in clicking. I think as said before remove the 5 per day so that we can click more if we want.

As far a sabbing, it is much to complicated now LOL. Turns based on percentage, carry the 1, divide by pi makes no sense. I like Anbusis's suggestion on.

biglou250
13th December 2007, 04:16 PM
Sab turns are crap, get rid of them completely.

Attack turns need a higher cap or the cap be done with completely.

Take clicking rules back to previous ages, if you want to devout your life to clicking then so be it. Besides, admins can make more money. :P

I'm not real familiar with the percentages so I'll leave my opinion out. But sabbing 50 weeps aat like with previous rules will not matter much to big accounts.

The 60% bonus of dwarves is a little much, but undead bonuses are fine.

Anubis478
13th December 2007, 04:21 PM
Sab turns are crap, get rid of them completely.

Attack turns need a higher cap or the cap be done with completely.

Take clicking rules back to previous ages, if you want to devout your life to clicking then so be it. Besides, admins can make more money. :P

I'm not real familiar with the percentages so I'll leave my opinion out. But sabbing 50 weeps aat like with previous rules will not matter much to big accounts.

The 60% bonus of dwarves is a little much, but undead bonuses are fine.

turns were put in to stop chain sweeping

clicking was changed to give an equal chance

and sabing 300 weapons from an account per person could do some massive damage.

btman
13th December 2007, 07:14 PM
i like the undead race but they need to be a lil nurfed. the sab and attack rules suck tho... and i dont click so i dont really care that much

Blunt-
13th December 2007, 11:07 PM
humans, 20% income bonus (humans are too powerful!!!)
dwarves,50% defense bonus (no race should get more than a 50% bonus)
elves 35% spy bonus (there's already powerful enough)
orcs 35% attack bonus (to mirror the decrease the dwarves get)
undead 35% sentry bonus with a 50% fewer casualities bonus. (i like the new race, it's pretty well ballanced)

fix the attack back to age 7 to allow for actual strategy

make sabbing the inconsistent marvel it was in age 7. it was way better...

other than that, i think the game is about as good as it could be :p

Fireheart
13th December 2007, 11:38 PM

Race bonuses:

- Orcs 40% Attack Bonus

Sabing:

- Remove Sab turns

Or my second theory

Attack Turns:

- 500 Turn max
- 1 Turn every half hour

Clicking:

Other than the clicking I'm in total agreement with these suggestions. :jawdroppe Yes incredible as it seems I am agreeing with Anubis :p

For me clicking limted to x amount per day limits me extremely. Since I cannot click EVERYDAY, and I knew of a lot who were weekend clickers, with the ability to use multi ips I was always allowed me to be competitive. I see the point of holding down the massive clickers, but they do work for those clicks. Clicking by no means can be termed as fun and for those who work that hard to do it, they should be rewarded in some way? After all the clicking is what makes or breaks most competitive accounts and what koc was originally based on.

Carlos
14th December 2007, 01:57 AM
hey - i agree with fire there! i dont click there either, i rather click a lot one day ( a lot in carlos world is 5k clicks) then not click in 3-4 days. far from making the game fairer, it just huged the gap between top10 and top30. an account with sells, could easily go from top30 to top20 last age, as many did. however, forward this age 8 months, so its as long as age 7, top30 will be hundreds of bills away, not to even mention top100

as for race bonus, why should some races get more bonus than others? till age 5, every reason had the same 25% and none complained

Kid Knite
14th December 2007, 02:24 AM
hey - i agree with fire there! i dont click there either, i rather click a lot one day ( a lot in carlos world is 5k clicks) then not click in 3-4 days. far from making the game fairer, it just huged the gap between top10 and top30. an account with sells, could easily go from top30 to top20 last age, as many did. however, forward this age 8 months, so its as long as age 7, top30 will be hundreds of bills away, not to even mention top100

as for race bonus, why should some races get more bonus than others? till age 5, every reason had the same 25% and none complained

25 25 25 25 sounds good...its prolly just set up the way it is for people to start using other races....wat is now like 60% for dwarves and still not that popular... who knows...

and i agree with with anubis...i dont' care much about clicking..click here and there..a few later bored..so blah...
..end sab turns....
sab turns change the aspect of war..in my opinion..age 7 was decent..

Scooter
14th December 2007, 09:37 PM
We are going to need more posts for this thread to get attention! Say what you feel, everyone.

Also, there was at one point no race bonuses? Ive only played since age 5, when did this start?

Blitz
15th December 2007, 02:58 AM
We are going to need more posts for this thread to get attention! Say what you feel, everyone.

Also, there was at one point no race bonuses? Ive only played since age 5, when did this start?

There have always been race bonuses since the start.

Timmy1
15th December 2007, 11:11 AM
lol less people play dwarves this age even with the race bonus being so much more is because you have to unload your turns this age.... you cant let ur turns build up... ya either use em or ya lose em.... as for clicking, change it back... people that work their asses off in something deserve to do well..if u dont want to work hard, then dont complain...

Anubis478
15th December 2007, 11:39 AM
lol less people play dwarves this age even with the race bonus being so much more is because you have to unload your turns this age.... you cant let ur turns build up... ya either use em or ya lose em.... as for clicking, change it back... people that work their asses off in something deserve to do well..if u dont want to work hard, then dont complain...

Not every one can work their asses off though because not every one has a dynamic ip address. Some people have static ips so where they can click 2000 links some one else could click 5000-7000 links. and thats not exactally fair for those with out a dynamic ip

Reno
15th December 2007, 11:42 AM
Maybe fix the moot point of the 10k rule? Anyone can have a top 10k account now so that rule is worthless now. Maybe change it to 2k?

Timmy1
15th December 2007, 07:18 PM
Not every one can work their asses off though because not every one has a dynamic ip address. Some people have static ips so where they can click 2000 links some one else could click 5000-7000 links. and thats not exactally fair for those with out a dynamic ip

where theres a will, theres a way...

Anubis478
15th December 2007, 08:37 PM
where theres a will, theres a way...

not if you have no way to change ip address. Vista doesnt support a lot of proxy switchers, and how often do you find a good proxy that works for clicking?

Keneva
15th December 2007, 09:21 PM
As someone with a very static IP, I appreciate the fact that those of us with statics have a better chance. Life and technology haven't let me click as much as I would like, but I appreciate the fact that accounts like mine aren't automatically disadvantaged for the lack of a dynamic IP. I can understand the argument against the big chain necessity that this way brings; however, it encourages recruitment and collaboration.

Dwarf bonus is too high, imo.

NJ has 45K IS for 17.25 billion DA
I have 63K IS for 15.7 billion DA

I've come to be believe it's a better advantage than my gold advantage has been. I don't play with the numbers like some of you do, so it's just perception on my part. I don't know that I would tinker with the other percentages much, but I do believe that dwarves should not have more than a 50% bonus, esp. when no one else receives near that.

The limit on sab turns does not bother me so much as the fact that massing has disappeared. There is no truly effective way to fight back against sab accounts, but then... what else is new? Unpopular as the idea is with certain people, I still don't understand why all weapons can't be sabbed and damaged. Why can't a spy sneak in and sabotage a tower, or destroy nunchakus the same way he might destroy Invisibility shields? Talk about chaos! ;)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Keneva

RIP Tambor_3. You are much loved and missed.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/FirePenguins/KenevaSig.jpg
Age 5 Final Stats: Rank 327 | Top 10 Sabber | SA 3bil, DA 2.8bil, Spy 1.5bil, Sentry 1.5bil
Age 6 Final Stats: Rank 71 | SA 3.4bil, DA 7.5bil, Spy 2bil, Sentry 4.7bil
Age 7 Final Stats: Rank 16 | SA 27.6bil, DA 23.95bil, Spy 12.2bil, Sentry 10.1bil

Scooter
15th December 2007, 10:16 PM
Well i guess its pretty obvious that no one likes the dwarfs boost, lol. The only thing that is really debated anymore is the clicking rules, the rest seems pretty straight.

Anubis478
16th December 2007, 12:58 AM
Well i guess its pretty obvious that no one likes the dwarfs boost, lol. The only thing that is really debated anymore is the clicking rules, the rest seems pretty straight.

Well thats because every one hates dwarfs XD they some how manage to defend attacks when their defense is 200,000,000 smaller then the opposing forces strike.

I think maybe if they just upped clicking to like 10 per link it would be plenty. that would be about 8,000 per day (going off the basis that DDL was at 2k and DHX was at 2k for a total of 4k)

Sinister_Kills
16th December 2007, 01:37 PM
KOC Admin
Last Activity: 7th November 2007 08:13 PM

admins arent active anyways...i wonder why...

they prob wont check GUA for another good 2-3 weeks so..keep this thread alive i guess?

Scooter
16th December 2007, 05:10 PM
I guess so...

Everyone should post this on their own clans websites, and post it in your commander messages. We need to get the word spread!

Anubis478
16th December 2007, 06:34 PM
KOC Admin
Last Activity: 7th November 2007 08:13 PM

admins arent active anyways...i wonder why...

they prob wont check GUA for another good 2-3 weeks so..keep this thread alive i guess?

I think viv said he was busy with tests or something.

xshintenshix
17th December 2007, 01:16 AM
QUOTE=Anubis478;1061709]Well thats because every one hates dwarfs XD they some how manage to defend attacks when their defense is 200,000,000 smaller then the opposing forces strike.

I think maybe if they just upped clicking to like 10 per link it would be plenty. that would be about 8,000 per day (going off the basis that DDL was at 2k and DHX was at 2k for a total of 4k)[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more, I hit someone with 40 mil less DA then me and he defended

xAre
17th December 2007, 01:25 AM
Well thats because every one hates dwarfs XD they some how manage to defend attacks when their defense is 200,000,000 smaller then the opposing forces strike.

I think maybe if they just upped clicking to like 10 per link it would be plenty. that would be about 8,000 per day (going off the basis that DDL was at 2k and DHX was at 2k for a total of 4k)

I couldn't agree more, I hit someone with 40 mil less DA then me and he defended

40mil is noting.
Try 1.4b lower and defending :p Pissed me off >_<

Habsfan
17th December 2007, 01:55 AM
Races: Active bonus means it is used to do damage or help with actual fighting elements of the game (sabbing, reconning, attacking). Non-active bonuses are stationary and don't change (DA, sentry, TBG)

Humans - leave at 25%
Dwarves - 50% is probably good, maybe even 55%, 60% isn't unreasonable when you consider 12,000 x 5.667 x 5 x 1.4 = 476,028 SA per BPM for an orc/850,000 gold = 0.56 SA per 1 gold. 10,000 x 5 x 5 x 1.6 = 400,000/750,000 = 0.53 DA per 1 gold. As well as Orcs having the 'active bonus'.
Elves - 35% is good because it is an active bonus
Orcs - 40% is good because it is an active bonus, plus the 'buying power' of BPM's as well as extra upgrades - to 5.667 multiplier
Undead - 35% sentry, 30% casualties - tone it down a little bit.

Attack turns - I like more attacks, but this is too many. Take away the cap or set it at 500. Implement mass turns. Scale attack turns to 5 a day.

Sab turns - Bad idea, new idea for sab - rank 'closeness'. You must be within 1000 ranks of the person you want to sab - say hello to no more hiding. If you keep sab turns set it to 1000 or 2000 stored. Keep the tool loss - it's comparable to weapon damage.

Clicking - I like it, unlimited clicking is lame - the game is about teams and alliances, not individuals. I like being able to compete with dynamic IP'ers.

Reconning - I like being able to recon anyone with a top 50 spy.

UP upgrades - Love the change.

Ady
17th December 2007, 09:54 AM
DID NOT SEE HABSFAN'S POST. MY POST IS PRETTY SIMILAR JUST WITH EXTRA DETAIL ON THE ORC AND DWARVE BONUSES, PLEASE DONT QUOTE THIS POST SAYING ITS ALREADY BEEN SAID, CHANCES ARE IT ALREADY HAS BUT MY INTERNET IS DYING AND I CAN NOT SEE WHATS BEEN SAID AFTER PAGE 1 LOL

Right, what people are forgetting is that The Dwarves bonus is not as strong as people think, because of the power of the weapons. (IS are no where near as powerfull as BPMS...)

Check these figures, Values for weapons came Courtesy of xAre-

Dwarves:

Defense Action per IS with No Fortifications = 80,000
Defense Action per IS with HoG = 400,000

Orcs:

Strike Action per BPM = 84,000
Strike Action per BPM with Cannons = 475,440

So

A Dwarve account with NO FORTIFICATION has 1000 IS, Defense Action = 80,000,000

A Dwarve account with HoG has 1000 IS, Defense Action = 400,000,000

An Orc account with NO FORTIFICATION has 1000BPMs, Strike Action = 84,000,000

An Orc account with Cannons has 1000BPMS, Strike Action = 475,440,000

1000 IS Cost = 750,000,000 Gold.
1000 BPM Cost = 850,000,000 Gold

So, for 100mill Gold difference (for 1,000 weapons), with the power and bonus and fort upgrades its pretty equal.

Opinions?

xAre
17th December 2007, 10:43 AM
More in detail of Ady's post:
With 1,000,000,000 gold spent.
Strike Action: 559,117,440 - Orc w/ Cannons
Strike Action: 399,369,600 - Other w/ Cannons
Defensive Action: 533,200,000 - Dwarf w/ Hand of God
Defensive Action: 333,250,000 - Other w/ Hand of God

Edit:
Cannons calculated at 5.66, might redo with 5.667 when I get back :p
Added:
Strike Action: 559,808,928 - Orc w/ Cannons
Strike Action: 399,863,520 - Other w/ Cannons

incomer
18th December 2007, 09:58 PM
adding a new button on battlefield to search users by alliance name would be nice :)

Varmit
18th December 2007, 10:45 PM
More in detail of Ady's post:
With 1,000,000,000 gold spent.
Strike Action: 559,117,440 - Orc w/ Cannons
Strike Action: 399,369,600 - Other w/ Cannons
Defensive Action: 533,200,000 - Dwarf w/ Hand of God
Defensive Action: 333,250,000 - Other w/ Hand of God

Edit:
Cannons calculated at 5.66, might redo with 5.667 when I get back :p
Added:
Strike Action: 559,808,928 - Orc w/ Cannons
Strike Action: 399,863,520 - Other w/ Cannons

Does this 1 billion spent on weapons include the cost of the upgrade to HOG and cannons?? If I call correctly HOG costs a little bit more than cannons

xAre
19th December 2007, 12:21 AM
Does this 1 billion spent on weapons include the cost of the upgrade to HOG and cannons?? If I call correctly HOG costs a little bit more than cannons

Thats not including the cost. It was more 'if and orc and a dwarf with maxed upgrades gets a 1b sell, how much stats would they be able to build'.

Scooter
25th December 2007, 09:55 AM
Another point that i would like to bring up is the amount of commander changes. I know it really doesnt affect most, but i think 3 was a bit too little, 5 seems better, especially if youre going to be in a rotation. If everyone still has the same click rules, theres nothing wrong with having more commander changes for rotations. At least that is how i feel.

Stormrag3
25th December 2007, 11:27 AM
1. Attack Turns

Everyone is whining about them...
My Question is: Does anyone have/had Math lessons at School?
You receive 5 Attack turns a day, that it means 75 Old Attack Turns. You used to receive just 48/24.

2. Race Issues

Elves 30% Spy bonus and Dont lose spy tools, OR 40% Spy Bonus
Sabotage already have Kings of Chaos' Control.
25% Covert was gorgeous but unfair for another races.
35% Spy for Elves and 35% for Undeads without the second bonus sounds OK for me.
60% Dwarves? Overpowered. 40% DA 'd be kewl.
40% SA? Meh, Ok With that.
20% Income 'd be great and enough for Humans.

SO: My *proposal* is, lol
ORCS: 40% SA. DWARVES: 40% DA. ELVES: 35% SPY. SENTRY 35% SENTRY
HUMANS: 20% INCOME

A secondary Skill would be nice, Like: (As an example) Dwarves +5% Pillage bonus. Spies 5% Cheaper LT's. bla bla bla

3. Sabotage Turns
People keeps whining about them. These rules grants 1% Sabbed. This way you can really take down an account, even you can take down an indestructible TR account.

IF PR and JD went into a WAR , they will give the win to Hundar
They will be losing weapons like hell .. lol ..

NJ is on 911 IS AAT :O so it's 1822 IS per 1 sabber

keneva is on 1098 IS AAT :O so it's 2196 IS per 1 sabber

Have anyone noticed that? If you remove the sabturns, Sabotage is even more overpowered than before. Players whining about : SAB SCREWED KOC. Now you people don't want Sabotage turns, stop asking shit.

4. Clicking Rules
I'm OK with them. It returns KOC's essence, KOC IS AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AN ALLIANCE STUFF. So Why we pretend to change it? We all have started playing it that way. Do you like Age7's unlimited clicking? What about the commander whoring? Loyalty meant shit, It was everything about *clicks clicks clicks*

pd:
fuck off, Attach your name jerk.
<3 Griff

NardHipples
25th December 2007, 07:19 PM
all bonuses should be equal except the income bonus should be slightly less.

make the spy to sentry ratio to sab either 5 to 1 or 1 to 1. medium accounts get fucked up too bad so they either need to be able to get out of the range of the n00bs or be in range of the top accounts to fuck them up in response.

xAre
26th December 2007, 04:42 AM
Age5 sabrules anyone? ^^.

And agreed with Nard, all bonuses should be equal except for a slightly lower Human bonus. 30% for Orc, Dwarf, Elf and Undead, 20% human. Or something :p

Fletch
26th December 2007, 06:38 AM
Dwarfs do have an unfair advantage.

But... on another idea, as with the UP, why not have an option to upgrade Attack Turn storage, and Sab Turn storage.

So to upgrage your turns to:
125, say 10,000,000 gold
200, say 50,000,000 gold

And same with the Sab turns, but more gold:

1,000 Turns, 50,000,000 gold
2,000 Turns, 125,000,000 gold
nt unlimited but say 3-4k turns Maximum

It might work, and im not sure if some1 has already posted idea, but cant be bothered to read all posts :)

Fletchie

Scooter
26th December 2007, 09:23 AM
Dwarfs do have an unfair advantage.

But... on another idea, as with the UP, why not have an option to upgrade Attack Turn storage, and Sab Turn storage.

So to upgrage your turns to:
125, say 10,000,000 gold
200, say 50,000,000 gold

And same with the Sab turns, but more gold:

1,000 Turns, 50,000,000 gold
2,000 Turns, 125,000,000 gold
nt unlimited but say 3-4k turns Maximum

It might work, and im not sure if some1 has already posted idea, but cant be bothered to read all posts :)

Fletchie

That is a really good idea. Keep things limited, but allow us to expand.

Scooter
28th December 2007, 12:37 PM
Age5 sabrules anyone? ^^.

And agreed with Nard, all bonuses should be equal except for a slightly lower Human bonus. 30% for Orc, Dwarf, Elf and Undead, 20% human. Or something :p

What were the Age 5 sab rules? That was the age I started, but i was a loner noob and had no idea what was going on.

Sorry for the double post, but in a thread that isnt getting much action, editing my old one wouldnt have helped.

Scooter
29th December 2007, 07:32 PM
Not sure if anyone noticed, but beta age is open.

www.beta.kingsofchaos.com

Let everyone know how you feel, and lets see if we can get some of these changes we want in there!

Aerom
31st December 2007, 09:23 AM
Upgrade Covert Skill to lvl 15

and i agree with Fletch to ;)

Seventh_Trumpet
31st December 2007, 04:05 PM
I can't vote as I missed last age.
I agree though as most do with Anubis's recomendations about changes.
Now that beta is out I do want unit production to stay as we all cannot click like some do.
Being able to mass like age 3 and 4 was fun and even small accounts could make a difference to bring the largest accounts down.
Look what happend to LS which allowd orc00 to win. That was fun to take part in.
As for the sab thing I will leave it to the sab experts though being able to break a large sab account is a good thought wouldn't you say?