PDA

View Full Version : Old stuffs

Dvd_X
8th December 2007, 11:26 PM
Haha... i was going through YouTube and I found this old video I had seen a few months and even a few years ago.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sdyIb29wF9c&feature=related - Its the SC recruit video, pretty good, better than PR's, LaCN's, LGC's (to me :P )

Anyways it reminded me of the old times... LS vs Denny ... SC vs PR/RF .. back when stuffs were taken into alliance's level and the only hated person would be #1, not like now, everything so personal most of people having something against just random single individuals (GD or iono =p )

Anyways, if this is in the wrong place, please mods just move.
~Dvd_X

Savage_NPK
9th December 2007, 12:59 AM
:) I seen to interview with the admin's lol

Rogue_ST
9th December 2007, 01:25 AM
Ahh age 3 the best age ever, PR v SC
Good v Evil
Nerds v Bullies
Hi-tech v Lo-tech

Ohhh i almost forgot the introduction of the MOC best KoC tool EVER!!

HoD
9th December 2007, 03:31 AM
You'd think they'd spellcheck it before release ^_^ But those were amusing days, I'll admit that

ps: Denny > LS !

HoD

LordCounter
9th December 2007, 07:50 AM
is it me or are these recruit videos really dumb?

Chilloutitsjustagame
9th December 2007, 08:22 AM
:) I seen to interview with the admin's lol

also read the article where they stated they made over $160.000 / year back around age 1?

Xzeihoranth
9th December 2007, 10:50 AM
also read the article where they stated they made over $160.000 / year back around age 1?

that's just ridiculous
that much from just advertising? at thats only age 1. age 3-4 and after recruiters must be huge. I don't trust that number.

FirePenguins
9th December 2007, 11:11 AM
Well at the peak of kings of chaos they were making a lot more, but early on they probably weren't. It probably takes between 40,000 and 60,000 page views to make $1000 (depending on how many people actually click an ad as opposed to just view them) which would require quite a few active users.

with a gross revenue of more than $175,000 this year

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A24007-2004Dec24.html

Soldier_Worst
9th December 2007, 12:20 PM
Yea, that video is really nice. AND the character representing Denny actually looks like him! And yea.. the top days of PR vs SC were the best days of koc. Those days are never coming back

*Soldier_Worst drops a tear :(

Zeta-kun
9th December 2007, 04:38 PM
yeah nice video old school
age 3 was the best age.