PDA

View Full Version : Custos Back like a stoned cougar

Custos
4th December 2007, 11:31 PM
I said i would not return to KOC but vivlady brought me back. For those of you that give viv a bad rep you seriously need to get to know her she is one of the only people that i would trust in KOC. So y did i return after my leaving post simple enough cause of vivlady, we have had our disagreements and arguments since age 4 but she has always been there for me and this i appreciate.

Now time for a rant :p

Sabbing

I have built my spy i thought i would test run the sabbing and i did not think it was that bad but how wrong i was :S it really really sucks. To sab you have to use 5 sab turns :S where did that come from. You cant sab most farmers cause the sab ratio really is that bad. I was one of the people involved in the sabotage discussions with remco, there was quite a few sab clans in that room and we all thought that remco would of changed the sabbing to be more fair but how wrong we all have been. The bigger accounts you can sab more off if you have the spy (which in most cases thanks to the new click rules, most do not have). The smaller accounts have more protection than ever before. Ive never been a small account so this was a new experience for me this age and one thing i feel for the smaller sabber is that when they sab it hurts more than for a large account if you lose 2 nuns during sabbing thats 1.5mill gold required to get those back at 200k earnins (for example) thats alot of turns to get back those 2 nuns. I can understand why the smaller accounts do not sab.

Clicking

This is more fair for every player in KOC and this was needed but what i have seen is that the change in clicking rules has hurt koc as a whole. The click base is not there never really has been, the big clickers furnished alot of koc players with growth, me being one i think i gave 30 koc players growth last age and in beta. Now we hae a very small number of big tff accounts and alot of smaller accounts the balance is not there the newer koc player cannot survive or find enjoyment in this game. KOC user base is rapidly decreasing andone reason is cause of the clicking and sab rules.

Farming

Alot more are farming now than ever with this comes less gold to attack for, as someone said to me use your turns or lose them i have adopted this policy to. Koc is not the best attacking game on the net its strengths was the sabbing and clicking no other game could rival that, many more tho are better at the farming rules take RoT for example has many more features for a farmer than KoC. Last age farming was fun in koc cause the gold was on the battlefield now it is vastly dimished :( and why cause the clicking rules changed so no more medium sized accounts everyone has low tff.

Conclusion

Sab clans have been unfairly represented in KoC by the KoC admins.
Clicking is more fair but i dont think the admins realised that by changing the rules actually hurt the user base.
Farming is less enjoyable and more are farming for poor gold hits.
KOC will not die as some have suggested but the admins need to renew some of the old rules. Many complained about the age 7 sab rules but it was not that bad much better than now rofl. Some compalined about the clicking rules but again they were not that bad only some abused it like Henry but then he spent the time to click and he found enjoyment in this so y the hate for Henry :S

K rant over :p

Fun Bit

just spoke to lydia on mirc and thought i share a bit of <3 with you all :)

<Lydia> custos
<Lydia> you're sillt
<Lydia> silly*
<custos> lol thanks :)
<custos> but i believe in santa to
<custos> and easter bunny
<Lydia> lol
<Lydia> santa is real
<Lydia> .. he just hates me
<Lydia> and the easter bunny is really hitler
<custos> omg dont say easter bunny is hitler now i willhave nightmares :(
<Lydia> lol
<custos> now i have this vision of hitler in a bunny outfit commanding the vast german army
<Lydia> i sowie
<Lydia> lool
<custos> and chewing on a carrot
<custos> :o
<Lydia> LMAO
<custos> so cute i so want that now
<Lydia> lmao

Big love to seph, lydia, samie <3

Comming back has allowed me to get to know DN81, stormag3, inferno, conpmana, hama, sabber_united, and a few others who i did not know that well and these guys are great to know, im having fun with these peeps something which i thought i would not have in this game again so big thanks to all the guys i have got ot know since i returned.

custos is back having fun but wishing admins changed the rules again and listen to the user base for once.

whoa never thought i would do such a long post in gua :S

P.S. GUA mods stop warning and deleting posts there is no need for it we all big boys and girls now this should be an open forum not a closed forum grow up!!!!

zeshan
4th December 2007, 11:45 PM
awesome custos, nice to have u back.

btw post is too long to read :p

MFnBonsai
5th December 2007, 12:36 AM
Sabbing

I have built my spy i thought i would test run the sabbing and i did not think it was that bad but how wrong i was :S it really really sucks. To sab you have to use 5 sab turns :S where did that come from. You cant sab most farmers cause the sab ratio really is that bad. I was one of the people involved in the sabotage discussions with remco, there was quite a few sab clans in that room and we all thought that remco would of changed the sabbing to be more fair but how wrong we all have been. The bigger accounts you can sab more off if you have the spy (which in most cases thanks to the new click rules, most do not have). The smaller accounts have more protection than ever before. Ive never been a small account so this was a new experience for me this age and one thing i feel for the smaller sabber is that when they sab it hurts more than for a large account if you lose 2 nuns during sabbing thats 1.5mill gold required to get those back at 200k earnins (for example) thats alot of turns to get back those 2 nuns. I can understand why the smaller accounts do not sab.

knew you would be back....

and change remco- to rocco lol

Lord_Ezek
5th December 2007, 03:21 AM
welcome back custos ;)

dont_know
5th December 2007, 04:07 AM
lmfao

you were one of the ppl who called her more than anyone i seen, infact you was the organ grinder who got her kicked out of es.....

viv is a nice lady if you are friendly with her and i dont have anything bad to say about her, so dont know why i posted....oh yea i do because i couldnt believe how much of an hypocrite u are.

you wanna watch out viv hun incase he starst stalking you like he did elise :P

Custos
5th December 2007, 05:54 AM
LOL Stes go talk to steph and see how many arguments we have had and how we always settle our differences wait tho dont you still owe steph some money or did you pay that debt? What i did i did for ES and we have had this discussion many times ;), so you covering old ground very very old ground.

Anyhow thanks bon, zeesh, ezek. So you saying remco is rocco? hmm lets go sabbing.

MFnBonsai
5th December 2007, 06:44 AM
no you said remco-....

yet it was rocco that was listening to what everyone wanted but not giving it....

remco- got invited later....

dont_know
5th December 2007, 07:15 AM
i wasnt talking bout arguements, i was on about the name calling behind back then coming out with this...lmao

Custos
5th December 2007, 07:45 AM
Hmm i dont know bout that stes i hardly spoke about viv after we last fell out and im sure steph called me a few names to rofl so like i continue to say old news....

sorry bon i am at work so did not read wot you posted proper :( will see you in mirc later and have a catch up.

INFERNO.
5th December 2007, 08:45 AM
Welcome back.

/me inferno

Tycho_Bloodbeard
5th December 2007, 10:06 AM
Welcome back, Custos :) We always seem to be in opposing sides, but at least you're articulate.

Tycho

Leash
8th December 2007, 10:31 PM
Now now custos too bad you're not in ES but have fun in the AC, i bet that clan will be #1 next age *kuch kuch* not

It's a shame, and you know it ;)

Now go and leave that silly chain and join a decent one

Ah, and soz for my offie sabbing you lol... i'll tell him to keep busy with Viv 2 IS aat :)

PS: glad you're back, couldn't talk with you in tyrannus, beast kicked me out of the channel lol

Dvd_X
8th December 2007, 10:55 PM
Welcome back Custos! ^_^

Custos
8th December 2007, 11:54 PM
Thanks guys much appreciated and leash i hav unbanned you. You should of told me. There is nothing wrong with AC tho good bunch of people who are having fun.

LordCounter
9th December 2007, 07:56 AM
Nice to see you back custos, good luck

Ady
9th December 2007, 08:20 AM
:P

Leash be quiet ;)

Leash
9th December 2007, 08:38 PM
Make me =)

Ady
10th December 2007, 04:02 AM