PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting Officers

colental10
3rd December 2007, 07:44 PM
Hey everyone... I have a question. I see people, high ranked and low ranked, that have 20+ officers. I don't get how! I send a lot of recruiting messages every day, offering credits, protection, etc., yet i've only got 3 officers so far.
I mean, I'm ranked fairly high (570), I don't see why people don't join. I'm messaging people who don't have an alliance or commander, and are well below me in rank (1500-8000)

Is there something special i should do or something?

Leash
3rd December 2007, 08:23 PM
Name: Keneva
Commander: jYm-
Alliance Commander chirievalord
Alliance Name PR/NL
Race: Humans
Highest Rank 1 / 2 months ago
Army Size: 1,657,810
Fortifications: Hand of God
~*~ Phoenix Rising ~*~
www.phoenixrising.at

on the road... will read them ... tonight, I hope!

Happy to help new players! We have an active alliance, lots of fun, and Shiggity's happy cookies. :)

Apparently you have to give them cookies

Blitz
4th December 2007, 12:11 AM
Colental: It's just a matter of time. :) It takes time to really build up...Or you could find people in real life or on other sites to invite to the game. It can be difficult to recruit people who are already playing.

Lord_Ezek
4th December 2007, 04:08 AM
patience is the key!!! :p

GiantDave_WoC
4th December 2007, 04:52 AM
Hey everyone... I have a question. I see people, high ranked and low ranked, that have 20+ officers. I don't get how! I send a lot of recruiting messages every day, offering credits, protection, etc., yet i've only got 3 officers so far.
I mean, I'm ranked fairly high (570), I don't see why people don't join. I'm messaging people who don't have an alliance or commander, and are well below me in rank (1500-8000)

Is there something special i should do or something?

72 officers total | page 1 of 3

I had 7 2 weekends ago :)

Xzeihoranth
4th December 2007, 12:21 PM
I agree with Blitz, Recruit your friends to play, then they recruit their friends under you (because of your experience) and you are off to a good start.

@Baby dave: Do you ever post anything useful?

Bloo
4th December 2007, 01:06 PM
You could always bribe them

R1DD1CK
4th December 2007, 05:18 PM
I'm not telling >_>